Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )
Deathnote a Shonen Jump series.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever seen/read deatnote?
  yes
  No
  Why do you give a flaming load if I did or not.
View Results

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:48 pm
Deathnote is a Paranormal/detective anime.It starts when Ryuk(A god of death)Gets bored and drops his deathnote into the human world.Ryuk watches the events unfold as A teenager named Light Yagami picks up the deathnote.Light is weary of the notebook at first and believes that it doesn't work.Light is a very academic and to his female classmates very handsome.He has brown hair and red eyes.His academic mind was blown when he saw the deathnote's powers.Along the next few weeks he kills murderers,thieves,and kidnappers.Until he one day is forced to kill the detective L who knew to much.L was one step ahead.L sent out a decoy Lind L Taylor who was a prisoner on death row.With that L has figured out that Kira(Light Yagami) has neither good nor bad intentions.Light is shocked by this.The main fact of this is that Light's desire for justice makes him believe he will be the masiah of a new world.I do not want to spoil the rest for ya so read the manga or watch the show.

Thank you for reading and posting on this topic
boo133  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:40 pm
L FTW heart  

Samadhi Vipassana

plexxrominus

Friendly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:04 pm
Seen all the episodes, have all the manga, get Shounen Jump every month. I love Death Note! It was my first anime that I new was anime lol  
[24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games