Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet
.:|The Realm of the Moon Pack|:. {-A few news updates.-} [F] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:30 am
As the elk came into view, his eyes roved each one in turn carefully. Yet the female stood out the most. Her. Sending his gaze to each of the three females in the hunting party and giving a low pitched growl as the wind picked up. Signalling the choice. From the look in their eyes he figured they had already spotted her. Very good. Considering the weathers angered display and the snow which was causing the elk to huddle. They would need to single her out. In this weather the head Buck would have a hard time defening. Especially if one of them made an appearance before him while the other three drove the elk away from the herd.

His voice nearly a whisper as he explained his idea to the group. He'd distract the male and keep the herds attention focused on him while they pushed the female out and into the open. If they were lucky they'd could take her down smoothly. Once she was out he would slip off and circle around to help them take her down. The wind plumed from his nostrils as the frigid air raged on around them. This was going to be quite an interesting feat. They could hunt but they were still young. Though his faith lied strongly in his pack and his sisters. They would do fine.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:48 pm
Soft cream colored fur was shaken so the snow that had collected in it's thick warmth fell out and to the bottom of the cave mouth as she dropped off the birds she'd carried back for her brother. She'd remained silent as her brother and sister, Ya'kima, decided on a hunt. She too had smelled the elk and so had followed behind the group.

While she'd hunted before she was nervous and unsure of how group hunting would turn out but she knew it would work somehow, it was a deep down, bone deep, feeling she had, and so with this feeling she pushed her nervousness aside as she too got down low when they were close enough. She's spread out from her siblings and had scanned the herd of elk, watching how they acted and how the apparent snow storm effected them. Then she finally spotted the eldery female elk and passed a look to her siblings while her tounge came out from between bottom and top row of sharp teeth, perfect for ripping flesh, as she licked her lips, she was hungry.

The orders heard she nodded her heard toward her brother and mouthed her agreement hoping he saw this as her back legs redied themself for when she'd need to spring foward toward the intended target.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Shariea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:21 pm
Ya'kima nodded to Rekaeba, yet her cyan eyes never left the heard. Her tail brushes against the snow and she crawled ever slowly forward, getting into prime position before the hunt would be called. Her ears flicked this way and that as the snow buffeted her from the side. She winced her eyes against the cold snow and wind that stung at her.

The elk as well seemed to huddle closer together with brays and snorts of irritation at the weather, amking the wolf pack as it slowly circled in close, unnoticed. Ya'kima came to a stop near the base of a thick tree, the snow blending in against her fur, the only thing that could really be seen between the flurries of snow where her cyan eyes, ever watchfull.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:18 am
(( Just a note to everyone, If you are waiting on Kinu to post. dont. She's not gonna be around much for a little while, so Just post and Go on as normal.

Do not worry about the Status of the pack, Plans are already in the works. <.< Dont forget the Elder went off to find out what we should do. *giggles* ))  

Shariea

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:48 am
((lol, ok, that's why I was waiting, cause I'm not so sure what to do since this is still new to me. :::Shrugs:::And I'm not sure on describing things like a hunt.:::Needs to watch something showing wolved hunting...to refresh the memoryAnyway I should post in a day or so. >.>))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:44 pm
(( Ok, I may post myself, just to keep things running *nods* I love wolves, so ive seen lost of stuff like that *giggles* National Geographic helps <3 ))  

Shariea

Shariea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:07 pm
Ya'kima hunched down, low to the ground, ever watching. Smiling she sprang, barking and snarling at the pray. The others would follow her lead, attacking the lame female and seporating her from the heard.

The snow buffeted against them, causing snow blindness. The scared Beasts snorted and huffed, Kicking out at any shape they could see in the Ghostly snow.

Ya'Kima Growled, her fur standing on end as she jumped, her long body flying through the snow swept air. She Landed on the warm flesh of the beast, biting gnawing, the warm blood spilling on the ground and over her maw. She was hungery, starving and the blood sent her into a frenzy. She ripped and bit, grabbing onto as much as she could. The beast Brayed and kicked, trying to remove the snow white wolf from its back flank.

The female could not bring down the pray alone, She growled and yipped, trying to call the others to her hoping they had not been lost within the snow and trampling hooves.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:15 pm
{-Sorry that I can't be as active anymore but I wont completely abandon! n-n <3 I love you guys and the pack too much for that. XD -}

Rakaeba watched as his sister worked, his eyes glinting sharply in the darkness. When it looked as though she needed aid he offered his, pouncing hard on the backside of the prey. His claws digging into flesh, canines shredding hide as he did his best to wear her down. But taking her down was indeed a group effort. Maybe a good snap to the neck or broken legs would slow her, yet for now he remained firmly stuck to the hide as the beast did its best to free itself from him.

Releasing his hold he practically hop-skipped backwards across the cold ground. Panting heavily, his breath rising in misty plumes upon the night air. The moon sent silver slivers of light down through the trees, a circle surrounding its pale beauty. Ice in the sky. His gaze transfixed for only a moment before he returned it to his packmates and their intended kill. They'd done an excellent job so far with collecting food, especially with so many mouths to feed. And he had come to a decision. If asked he would not take the position of Alpha. In fact, he would leave the whole Alpha issue to their Elder. She was wise and would know the best course of action to take. Therefore it was only right that it be her who kept them united until she'd come to a decision.

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Andie_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:10 pm
OOC: Sha, I'll keep watching and when the hunt is done, I'll throw Kaori in. Since the pack is already in the middle of the hunt, I would be lost and it'd feel awkward to jump on in. xP But as soon as the hunt is done, Kaori shall enter and become active. By the way, do you need her image? <3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:23 am
(( Ok, Sounds good to me. Yes we do. I dont believe shes on the front page with the rest ))  

Shariea

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:29 am
(Sorry I've been inactive for awhile. Wasn't sure how to post and then mum wound up in the hospital and my computer completly fried. >.> Anyway figured I'd let ya know and I'll post tomorrow...or rather later today since it's like 4 in the morning here and I can barley think stright. )  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:39 pm
(( Im basicly waiting on you guys so I can make my posts, But in turn we're waiting on Rein and the Elders RP.. SO! Guess what... flash forward! We've caught the game and have brought it home, everyone has a fat belly and is quite content with the kill. Ya'kima being an inexperiance Female with large game is slightly wounded, having twisted her right paw when she was thrown from the elk.

and Go! XD ))

The white wolf sighed softly as she sat at the mouth of the cave, the snow seemed to be coming down in an endless curtain, tonight she wouldnt be able to see the starts. That wounded her more than her dull pain in her paw, for it stabbed at her heart. Turning her back on the storm she padded inward to where the pack was gathered, where it was warm away from the chill of the winter.

She sat down against the outer wall and curled her tail around her paws, keeping her weight off of the right one as much as she could. She whimpered once, and was still.

Shariea

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:30 pm
((Thank you Shariea, helps me a lot. It's not easy for me to rp something like a hunt, I'll get used to it though. ))

Selena's cream colored body was curled up in a darkened corner of the cave away from the others of her pack. She was still unsure of herself and shy, it had been a long time since she's been near a pack of wolves. Blue eyes where half closed and her tail curled under her right back leg as her front paws laid stright out infront of her, her head resting on her front paws.

The meal had been better then anything she remembered ever having eaten but then again it wasn't rabit and bird and such like she'd been having up until now.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:17 pm
Bright blue eyes watched through the darkness and fell upon the cream colored female. With a little bit of effort making sure to keep her paw raised off the ground, Ya'kima hobbled over to the female and nodded. "Hello there... How are you feeling now that you have a full belly?" she sat down beside the female and smiled softly, wishing to make her feel like she was truely welcome here.  

Shariea

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:12 pm
Looking up blue eyes blinked before a smile took form upon her muzzle before she replied. "I feel better, full. I have not felt this way in a long time, since I was younger where a few rabbits would fill my belly." She replied honestly, softly. Well she was a bit shy around her sister but the conversation wasn't as bad as she'd thought it would be.  
◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff