Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet
.:|The Realm of the Moon Pack|:. {-A few news updates.-} [F] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shariea

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:20 pm
Ya'kima chuckled softly. "It would be nice if we had the bellies of pups with little need for big game." she said with a slight wince as he paw touched the ground. "But we grow older and need our strength, and with that comes a larger hunger. " she chuckled softly and layed down beside her kin. "I gland you returned." she said at length. "our numbers where so little for awhile, I was sure we would perish..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:39 pm
"I'm glad I have returned as well. I got lost and well soon I did not know where I was. So I did not mean to be gone or anything like that but it just happened." Selena said as he shifted closer to her sister and closed her eyes, comfortable here as she was right now.

"We will not perish now, our numbers had risen, it's a good thing.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:48 pm
The sound of pawfalls outside the cave, distant at first and suddenly silence. The snow clung to his pelt as he ran, running in form like some ghost of a wolf. His cerulean eyes bright against the contrasting white surrounding. As soon as he'd entered the cave he paused, his chest rising and falling heavily, jaws agape to bear sharp, dangerous looking canines. His breath rising in ghostly curls as he surveyed the cave.

Shaking off he shifted forms, shedding his wolf pelt for mortal and standing upright to stretch. He'd been searching, he'd eaten as much as he could then he'd gone out to see. Mostly to find the rest of their family and check the borders of their territory for any sign of their elder and brother. No signs. Rubbing his sore neck with a strong paw he closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. He was slowly changing, slowly maturing. He had no intention of becoming Alpha. No. He would simply do what he could for the pack.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:32 pm
Ya'kima nodded softly to her sisters words, perhaps that is what had become of their alpha. No true intention of staying gone, but gone they stayed. "At lest your absence didnt mean death for us." she muttered softly, her heart turning cold for that moment in time. She shook her head and pushed those evil thoughts to the back of her mind. "Im sorry.." she said again and offered a meek smile. "It still doesnt sit right with me, all that we have been through. I suppose im a little tense on the subject of absenses..." she sighed her tail flicked and she winced again, pulling her right paw up.

A shape to her right caught her gaze and she smiled, her brother had returned. "welcome back Rekaeba. " she said with a happy yip. "How are things on the boreders?" she asked with a more serious tone.

Shariea

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:53 am
The large male blinked over at his sister as he leaned against a wall and crossed his arms over his chest, resting his weary frame before he spoke. "No sign of our Elder nor brother. Their trip may take longer than expected which means we need to keep things in order as best we can until their return." He said, his startling eyes opening as he regarded her once more, still panting softly.

"The borders look secure. I scented no rival packs nor did I find any evidence that our lands have been breached. Though that's no reason to let our gaurd down." He smiled in a content manner before shifting his gaze to view the outside of the cave, finding himself slightly sleepy as the steady snowfall pelted the earth and blanketed it in a comforting way.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:05 pm
Nodding to her sisters words she knew absence was not something looked upon lightly in this pack since so many had gone missing for so long. It wasn't a surprise when her brother came charging in and she watched him and her sister speak about their elder and another brother of theres.

A whine escaping her as her eears fell a bit forward. "They will return I'm sure. It is only a matter of time. Until then we must do what we have to in order to keep ourselves alive so when they return there is something for them to return to besides our bodies...." Came the softly spoken words from the tan and white female wolf.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:15 am
Rakaeba's cold gaze flashed to the young female as she spoke and a handsome smile stole over his features. "Wise words and quite true. We need to continue to do our best until they return with word. In these bleak and harsh times it is best to stay together and stay strong. We are more than blessed by the gods for our fortune thus far. Yes, we've had severe and often crippling problems but we've managed to keep strong thus far, I know we can continue to do so." He sounded so certain of their future, that they'd survive.

His doubts were existant but he snapped at their heels until the submitted. He'd not let his family die. No, he himself would die before that happened. And Lupine pity any Wolf who crossed their den only to stir trouble. He'd find himself in a most, uncomfortable situation. With fangs in his hide and death on his paws. Turning his head to watch the cave entrance, the wind howling fiercely just outside. Carrying in its grasp a flurry of perfectly white snow. The harsh winter would end soon, opening up to the beauty of spring. Then they would have the opportunity to grow strong, learn and explore. And they'd grow stronger, of that he had no doubt.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:32 am
Ya'kima nodded her siblings spoke the truth. "Indeed, we shall be fine and we will welcome their return with open arms. Still, we should do something to help the over all bleekness of the den. The serverity of our situation has weighed heavy on our hearts for far to long. " She sighed as she looked over the den, their sleeping kin. The pups didnt even seem to play as much any more. Her cyan eyes sparkled with a new found hope. Hope that they could, if even for a little while, act as if everything was ok.  

Shariea

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:35 pm
"I'm glad you find my words wise. If they were not true you two would not have survived for as long as you did previous to everyone returning. Now that we have at least one more able to hunt it will only better our chances of surviving as we have all done weather on our own or togather previous to this." A light nod of her head as she stood slowly and streached her limbs.

"Do you think it would be a good idea to cover the den entrence with furs perhaps, to keep the snow from coming in. The pups may not be able to tolerate it as much as we can just yet....We'll need to teach the smaller ones to hunt...perhaps small injuried animals can be brought into the den for them to practice on for now?" She asked with a tilting of her head as she spoke.

She herself had started hunting and praying on injured animals till she had been more confident to move to uninjured animals and it had eventually turned into a game with her, playing with the injured animals before making her kill.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:55 pm
Rakaeba nodded. "True, the den could do with more warmth and perhaps some tokens of our heritage. When Matsi returns I'm certain she will be willing to teach those in need, of our heritage, stories, history, songs and many other topics of importance." He seemed lost for a moment as he gazed out the Dens entrance, blinking and swiveling an ear towards his sisters before turning his head. "That might just work, it could keep a decent amount of heat within the cave, their bodies are smaller than our own and if the winter decides to become much more violent it would be devistating to lose any young to its cold jaws."

"I can hunt for smaller animals once the storm clears a little, it should be a day or so until it will be safe to hunt. But until then I assume we have some pelts with which to block the entrance?" The glint of his icy eyes shimmered in the darkness, his chest rising and falling in a slow, calm rhythm. He resettled his back against the wall of the cave, his powerful arms still crossed over one another and his ears focusing on both the conversation and the storm outside.

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Shariea

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:32 am
Ya'kima nodded softly, it was good to have their sister returned to them. She was indeed wise and could offer some thoughts that they, understress, had neglected. She smiled at the idea of placing furs over the mouth of the den. "That would do well I think. Keep out the worst of the gales." she nodded softly, her cyan eyes glancing through out the dimmly lit cavern.

"We have some sleeping furs that we can spare, as our numbers are less now. when they return we can get new ones." She said, before turning to fetch the furs. The sooner that they where able to keep the cave warm for the litte ones the better.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:16 pm
The wiseness came from ahving to stay on her own and survive as a teen and adult she's had to find ways to block out snow and wind and found furs workd to a large extent. "Keeping close to each other, as close as possible and against walls should help. The rocks are cold at first but they will warm some due to body heat and they protect one side of the body from the winds that will likely get through...."

Selena said softly glad she was helping. It made her feel...less shy and more important to the pack. She was glad to be back and helping was something she planned on doing it was best to help. "Once we can hunt we should and anything we tack down we turn into a cover for enentrence after that things to lay on and cover up with so we block out the cold from the rocks pressed to our bellies and also warm our backs...The little ones should be kept close together and between us three since were larger...closer to joints...since it's warmer in those areas...more contact..."

She wasn't trying to take over or anything but she'd seen animals do such things and was going by what she'd seen and had needed to do herself in order to keep alive on her own, which had not been easy by any measure.

"I think stories and history teelings would be a great thing, we could all due to learn more of our roots, our history and heritage...I know I'd like to know something since I know so little."

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:55 am
Rakaeba listened carefully to the two females. Gleaning from their knowledge and waiting patiently before he offered anymore of his own. It always did to listen more than one spoke and her was grateful that his sisters knew what they were talking about. It was good to have intelligent siblings. "Sounds quite reasonable to me." He said with a nod, his bright eyes gleaming in the darkness. Moving from his perch he went to search out what furs they did have. "We should, of course, leave one or two for the pups.. until we find more. I think we have enough to spare. But yes, we will need new pelts come spring. These are quite worn and wont last much more abuse. But they should do for now." Rummaging through the furs, careful not to wake the pups. He held up one of the larger ones and shook it free of the stale, clinging age. Yet even after it still looked rather tired.

Licking his lips he tossed it near Ya'kima and Selena, going back for another to repeat the process. Choosing the strongest to hold up until they were able to collect more. When spring came and the pups were able to romp around outside the cave would need to be cleaned. It was rather musty and in need of airing. Not for the reason of mere comfort but for health reasons. If it stayed the way it was they could suffer from lung problems or even disease. Which wasn't a pleasant thought at all. He felt the longing to hunt, to run already. Coursing through his strong limbs. The urge to escape into the woods and run their territory. Gaurding. Perhaps, once Matsi returned he could do just that. Be a guard. It sounded quite glorious. At least, to him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:27 am
Watching her older brother go for what pelts they could use right now she raked her claws over the stone ground while he went through the furs. "We could also see what we can get this winter. With the hunting we'll be doing every fur can be put to good use for warmth so we needn't wait till spring or summer to gain more furs." There were big animals and even little animals that still wondered and that they'd take down for food...those furs would help them a lot.

Catching the fur the best she could, meaning it landed on top of her, she pushed it off her face and stared at her brother. The cave would deffinnitely need a good cleaning come warm weather. Disease and such things would need to be avoided at all cost as there numbers weren't at their best and they needed every member they could get. Of course the idea of running through the snow or simply walking through the snow appealed greatly to her and was something she wouldn't mind doing...but she couldn't, she couldn't just do as she pleased anymore, she had duties as a member of her pack that she would uphold, unlike her mother whom she'd not seen from since she was born...sad thing was, was she didn't miss her mother but how could you miss something you never had? She did resent how her mother hadn't been around, hadn't wanted her and hadn't been the one to teach her to hunt or to stalk prey or anything else she should have. If her mother had been around would she have even gotten so terribly lost? Doubtful. These throughts were pushed to the back of her mind before they got her depressed, she hated thinking about such things anyway.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Shariea

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:47 pm
Ya'kima caught the pelt as it was tossed to her, the heavy bundle caused her to nearly tip over, but she righted herself well enough. She flug it up over her shoulder to easly carry its weight to the mouth of the cave. "Yes, we shouldnt use all of them to filter out the cold. Perhaps a bigger fire would help, the heat would certainly do us all well. However getting fire wood in this weather will be difficult." she mummbled softly as an after thought. Ya'kima couldnt rightly remember when she had been truely warm this winter.

With a shake of her head, her blus mane falling around her dappled shoulders she began to tack the pelt over the mouth of the cave. There was still s gap where the wind filtered through, but the howl and over all chill was considerably less.

◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff