Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet
.:|The Realm of the Moon Pack|:. {-A few news updates.-} [F] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:09 pm
The large male sniffed and gave a sneeze as the dust invaded his sensitive nostrils, standing up and backing away he shook his pelt free of dust and old fur. Blinking his icy eyes and snapping his tail to the side once or twice. "That should do." The two were already in action, he knew he'd have to wander back outside soon, with the pack being so small and he being the only male currently in the territory he would have to keep the borders safe and make certain they weren't being watched or on the hit list of any other tribe. Maybe it was a little paranoid but to him it made sense. They couldn't make the pack stronger if they were attacked and killed. The females were very capable of handling things on the inside while he took to the territory. Walking it, watching. He would hunt and bring back news as well as meals to do his part. But he belonged outside.

"I'll return to watch the borders soon. So, we're in need of furs, meals and wood. As well as a good cleaning once spring arrives. I'll keep on the look-out and drive prey towards the den while I scout. Someone needs to watch the borders until Matsi returns." He added, ready to go. "If you need me, howl. I'll hear. Please, fare well sisters." And with that said he was out through the furs and into the driving snow, sniffing to keep his nose from freezing, his ears perked and alert. Pelt melding with the storm like a true ghost as he slipped away deeper into their territory.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:23 pm
Watching her sister and brother work she smiled and nodded. It was less cold in here already with the fur up and that was good. It meant less a chance of frrezing. "Hmmm, we could bring in what wood we can find right around here and put it right here by the entrence and knock the snow off before we bring it in further and stack it in a corner till it's dry then use it. Come this summer we should pile up wood for when the next winter comes and it's needed..." Se said trailing off as she nodded to her brothers words.

To her his words made sense about checking their boarders and making sure al lwas well. It wouldn't do well if others came here seeking to hurt them, or kill them. "You drive what prey here you can and we'll be sure to take it down my brother." They would not fail, they couldn't...their survival depended on them not failing in anything right now. The pups needed the food and the furs were also needed. Everything would be used of their prey, she was sure of this.

Once her brother was gone she turned her blue eyes on her sister and smiled lightly. "If you want I will go see what small branches and logs can be brought here to dry for the fiers we will surely need to warm ourselves and the others..." She offered kindly, softly.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Shariea

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:13 am
Ya'kima nodded softly, with there heads together they where coming up with some brilliant ideas to stay warm. She smiled to herself, as this was the first time she had ever been part of something so.. pack related save for the hunt they had recently brought in. Lupine must be smiling down on them in their time of need to have granted them eachother and the knowlaged and idea's to share to make this pack feel whole again.

Her body was less stiff now that the wind didnt driff through the cave, though she suddered at the thought of her brother going out alone. "Just..be careful. We can afford to lose you now." she nodded to him as he left the cave, the bitter wind gaining enterance for but a moment.

"Alright...we can take shifts searching for wood so neither one of us gets to cold." she said, her eyes falling onto her sister. "and that way we can keep and eye on the pups as well."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:40 pm
Lupin must be smiling down on them. They were a pack again and they were able to function. They each brought things to the fire sort to speak. They were each able to come up with ideas and were capible of things to help the pack as a whole. She knew she brought knowledge, she had needed such knowledge to survive on her own for so long.

"Alright sister, I shall go first and bring us back what wood I can drag. When I become to cold I will stay and watch the pups." A nod of her head before she had to raise a front paw to sweep her pale blond hair fro mher face. "Curl up with the pups and I will be back soon my sister." A nod of her head and she turned and headed for the flap. Slipping out she was careful to only open the flip as much as was needed and nothing more, best to keep as much cold air out as she could.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Andie_Chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:06 am
(( *Waves Kaori around.* Does the Moon Pack still live on? D: ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:03 pm
Kinu
(Good lord, 2008. *nudges skeletons out of the way.*)

It should have felt silly by now to stick around, to maintain empty homes and tend abandoned gardens. If she were any other wolf, she would have left. Hunting was far less fun by oneself and perhaps she was looking a touch thinner these days, but it felt right to stay and keep things tidy. What else was a caretaker good for if they did not take care?

Kaori sat in the shade of a tree and replayed memories with closed eyes; she had watched pups come into the world and grow up and she would be lying if she said she did not miss that. The company of the adults, the playful energy of the pups. The atmosphere was stagnant now but she held tight to hope. The Pack had exchanged hands once more. They would bounce back, she knew this even if there was not yet proof. Gears were undoubtedly turning, however slowly. She had an infinite amount of love and patience for her pack members and her love was certainly not fragile. It withstood the tests of time, the difficulties they had to get through.

"All in due time," a whispering sigh to herself, a little use of imagination to envision their home lively again. The bustle of every day life, the hunting and friendly competitive natures of adolescent minds, the warmth of companionship and many individuals working together as one. If Time thought it could win then it had not yet challenged a spirit such as her own.

Potandie
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out