Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
STOP POSTING Cancelled. Appears to be SAFE TO POST NOW! :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geeky User Name

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:32 pm
i heard it's supposed to be fixed. it's hit or miss depending on the thread i get into.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:46 pm
leko-chan
you have a good point there...
okay then...
Since we ALL know that MW has the BEST espresso machine...
I'll connect a portal to it so we can have fresh espresso drinks and coffee... I don't think Psyzapp will mind

*a dark fog surrounds leko and a purple/black portal appears on a counter in the evacuation thread.*
Now... as long as no one tries anything weird like jumping into the portal... we can use the machine as normal. xd
*makes herself an espresso and brews the officer a nice fresh cup of coffee*

*Rides his Segway through the empty threads, when all of a sudden the smell of freshly made coffee faintly wafts under his nose* Yes! It's coffee time! Coffee! Coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee! Cappuccino! Java! Yes! ... biggrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EF8fWqVlcg blaugh ((all you really need to watch is the first 35-40 seconds or so!))

*following his keen sense of smell, he scooters back over to the Stop Posting! thread and pulls right up to leko-chan* Oh yes! Thank you so very much for fixing me some coffee, Ms. Leko! *takes the coffee from leko and sips at it quickly but carefully, so as not to get burned* Aahhh! Just what I needed! User Image

*while gleefully sipping his coffee, he finally notices the small group of Geezers in the thread* Oh, heh heh! Hello everyone! I take it that there's still posting issues ... *continues to greatly enjoy his coffee*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

wiccan j

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:56 pm
LMAO Dougherty!! I watched your link...you must really love your coffee!!!! Cappuccino!! Lattes!!!! Expresso's!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:58 pm
o_O desi O_o
i heard it's supposed to be fixed. it's hit or miss depending on the thread i get into.

Thanks hon...I posted in the geezer pic thread earlier today and my post got misplaced, so I am guessing it isn't fixed yet rolleyes  

wiccan j

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:02 pm
wiccan j
LMAO Dougherty!! I watched your link...you must really love your coffee!!!! Cappuccino!! Lattes!!!! Expresso's!!!

Heh heh! I knew someone would enjoy that scene besides me! Heh heh heh! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:06 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
wiccan j

Heh heh! I knew someone would enjoy that scene besides me! Heh heh heh! blaugh

*steals siggy*

>.> where did you get the siggy? O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that seems like something everyone on gaia should have in protest of this glitch xD  

Koichi Wing

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:22 pm
Koichi Wing
*steals siggy*

>.> where did you get the siggy? O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that seems like something everyone on gaia should have in protest of this glitch xD

Follow the link in my Sig. You can find the code for this Stop Sign Sig in the last post on Page 10. It is the work of MiLynn Aiko, who has kindly offered to let others use it as well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:51 pm
lol I love that scene from Dante's Peak! blaugh  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:30 pm
Got some good news people! See my edit to the first post on Page 1 of this thread for more information! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:00 pm
It's about frickin' time they started working on this! mad  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:29 am
is it safe to come out yet?
*huggles Kakkosen and peers outside*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:49 am
I don't know about Gaia ~ they seem more interested in finding sponsors than keeping the site in good shape. No point in having a sponsor if you're site's toast. neutral  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:53 am
Well, it put the new post at the bottom in MW when I tested it... I deleted the other posts we made that were at the top. No guarantees. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:06 am
*Walks into thread and hands Lily a triple shot latte.* For all your hard work, Lily.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:00 am
I miss posting in the guild. crying At least they are working on the issue.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff