thanks Terix!!!! you're like my bestest fren XD *huggle--molest*
  . . . no. just no.
View Results

Terix_FM

2,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:56 am
im just curious. this has been interesting me for a while.

what does your username mean?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:03 pm
guess i havta start, huh? stare

WELL blaugh my name has a really complicated meaning. it started off as terry the raptor because of this dinosaur picture my friend drew (his name was terry, it was like SO AWESOME (btw, i used to be obsessed with velocertaptors thanks to jurassic park)
anywho, my nickname is alex. so i tried mixing the names together. and THEN, one time, i was typing the name Terix_Raptor into another site i was apart of and i forgot the "R," and that was when i decided i liked it better without it xd

long explanation, huh? sweatdrop lol theres actually alot more to it that i left out.  

Terix_FM

2,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RezperR44

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:35 pm
My username is my nickname and 44 is my favorite number. That's all. *BOW* rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:17 am
Well I changed mine, but by last one meant my favorite band and my favorite song by them, however now it's a character in a story my friend is writing who happens to be based on me.  

Shadows Orchid Child

KitsunEva

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:59 am
my friend and i made characters for harry potter (hey its that old sweatdrop ) i used my first name and added the s and r stand for scribbles riddle (got my nickname scribbles from always scribbling ^^)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:41 pm
@Rezper - 44? thats a first. my fave # is 2, and 22 jus because its 2 2's. lol. i've also heard 88, but never 44. coolz.

@ShadowOrchidChild - awzum! is the story on gaia? it sounz like it mite be interesting neutral

@Evana S R - wow, lol i shoulda expected something like that from you xd  

Terix_FM

2,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

stacy_medina
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:22 pm
Mine is made up, its about memories of exotic locations, I was thinking of Hawaii at the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:08 am
Terix_aptor
@Rezper - 44? thats a first. my fave # is 2, and 22 jus because its 2 2's. lol. i've also heard 88, but never 44. coolz.

@ShadowOrchidChild - awzum! is the story on gaia? it sounz like it mite be interesting neutral

what do you mean you should have expected ...? eek
do i know you? ninja :O whee have we met before? wink  

KitsunEva

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Terix_FM

2,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:51 pm
nah. but really, it feels like i have. i have been seeing you around the guild alot and seeing what you post, and you kinda remind me of one of my frenz. your personality is very familiar.

or you could just say im a creeper. that prettymuch explains EVERYTHING stare  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:45 am
nah i'm just curious sweatdrop i like knowing why people think what they do...it helps me understand a little more about myself too rolleyes mrgreen  

KitsunEva

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Hikaru Usada

3,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:22 pm
I just thought up my name. my original username was Rider of Stars and THAT was based off the name of a song named Ride on Shooting Star. FLCL is awesome and that's what inspired that name.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:48 pm
Terix_aptor

To answer your question, sadly no, the story isn't on Gaia. She's too self-concious(?) to post anything that she writes on the internet.  

Shadows Orchid Child

Terix_FM

2,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:42 pm
Hikaru Usada
I just thought up my name. my original username was Rider of Stars and THAT was based off the name of a song named Ride on Shooting Star. FLCL is awesome and that's what inspired that name.

OMFP thats like my all time fave anime. i dedicated like 3 of my websites to them! i dont know too many other people that have seen it though.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:03 pm
well now you know someone who has seen it. shame it's only like, 5 episodes long.  

Hikaru Usada

3,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

m o o s h
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:49 pm
my dog is constantly in the way so we call her "moose butt" so back when i was 16 and trying to make a username i wanted to make something moose related and came up with moosh

btw my name before m o o s h was mooshoftheloom xd i kind of miss it but it was so long and people could never read it right stressed  
~~Poll Haven~~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff