#11766D #5C0D4C #410936 #A40B54 #E46F0A #F0B300

.:: Meet the Mods ::.

Guild Mascot
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HTDM Guild
Official HTDM Guild Mascot
Donate to the Guild
Well, here I am! I was created through the first guild-run contest which can be found here. Voll was the guild member who won the contest, and I'm so happy with the way I turned out. ^_^

I hope to run contests in the guild someday, but to do that I'm gonna need funds! So if any of you with a bit of extra change or extra items are feeling generous, a donation to me would truly be a great service to the guild.

Thanks for all the support, guys! I'm honored to be your guild representative!

CLICK to DONATE

Guild Captain
Thaliat Everwood
Captain
deviantART
I'm an "old" Gaian who dabbles in art as a hobby. As a kid I aspired to become a Disney animator. I've been drawing since I was little (with some improvement) in various styles. Over the years, I have discovered the joys of charcoals and still-lifes and paints and landscapes. And photography, I do still enjoy that. I studied art in high school, and a little in college (majored in creative writing). Art is my hobby, but not my career, unfortunately. I am no longer a student...at the moment, I am a medical assistant. I'd like to take more art classes in the future. I'm still developing my manga style because I'd like to someday take the novel I'm writing and turn it into a manga. It was one of the reasons I joined the guild!

Vice Captain
JuneBerry
Vice Captain
deviantART | Avi Edits
I'm....well, let's just say "older than the average Gaian". wink I graduated from uni with a BFA in Fine Art, emphasis in graphic design (4.0 ftw mrgreen ). I now work as a full time webmistress and designer for a K12 school. I'm very blessed to have this position considering that most schools don't keep an in-house web designer. Working for a school district has given me the opportunity to make some really fun website designs. I heart my job. ^_^

Besides websites, I also enjoy drawing and painting (though I do neither as often as I'd like). If you'd like to see my artwork you can visit my deviantART page and check out my mad skills (lulz) in both traditional and digital art. I also enjoy making avatar edits.

Vice Captain
Kupocake
Vice Captain
Sketch Blog | deviantART
Yo. I'm 19 years old and a student at Laguna College of Art & Design, majoring in animation. I started off by drawing a lot of anime as a kid, but I started becoming more serious about my art around Junior year of high school. No matter what I do, my style still has a tinge of manga influence, but it's become much more semi-realistic. I'm a bit of a rule-freak, if you haven't noticed. XP

Check out my blog/sketchdump if you're interested in the kind of art I do in college, and some other personal artwork.

InColdBloodv
deviantART
Ello', you may refer to me as ICB, Cold, Blood, whatever floats your boat. I'm currently a 20 year old male attending college. I hope to be a comic book illustrator in the future, but if not, I'm perfectly fine as an art teacher. Currently I work as an art mentor for middle school kids in a non-profit after school art program. I love helping others, as I feel it's the only way I'm useful to anyone. I think the most important step to becoming a better artist is to keep an open mind and possess the will to learn: so make sure to listen to what we tell you, kitties.

dn_chrono_dear
Mod in Training
deviantART
HEY HEY EVERYONE!
My name is dn_chrono_dear
I'm 19 and in College...an art college that is : D
I've been drawing and painting since i could hold a pencil...and it's going to be my career. I love to help in anyway I can so if you have any art questions PM ME! I love love love to help! I've recently learned that I'm Korean so...I'm learning Korean and hoping to go there next summer (random facts random facts) so yeah...look at my DA : D

hentaro14
Mod in Training
deviantART
Hello Everyone! My name is hentaro14, pleased to meet you~

I'm a traditional artist. That of which means I love to work with mediums such as Ciao Copics and colored pencils. I draw mostly fan art but from time to time I'll make a character of my own. x3

I'm 14 years old and I'm a freshman in high school. I haven't chosen a set career for myself because I want to enjoy what little time I have left and have fun as a kid before I am thrown into the world of work and adults.

I am always available (unless I'm offline) if you need any critique or advice. C':

Also my favorite food is home-made Phở (Vietnamese noodle soup).

I hope you can come to rely on me in the future and please check out my DA account!

Sacch
Mod in Training
deviantART
'Sup gaiz. My name is Sacch, and I'm a hobby artist. I'm 18 years old and graduating from high school in May 2010. My art style is varied, both cartoonish and anime-influenced, but I'm very happy with it. I tend to draw a lot of fan art and derivatives from things. Art isn't what I'm going to turn into a career- instead I want to major in History and minor in Women's Studies and become a teacher. I'm willing to help out with art, so if you want advice don't be afraid to ask!

Psst... Also, check out my DeviantART page. XD

#11766D #5C0D4C #410936 #A40B54 #E46F0A #F0B300