Often!
  Not really
  Rarely
  I like kittens :B
View Results

On Your Six

Enduring Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:27 am
So for the past, say, eight years, I've had almost constant nightmares. I've gotten better at lucid dreaming and the like, but the nightmare still come.

I find it helpful to write them down and post my thoughts on them. They're kind of long, so I hope you guys don't mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:32 pm
Don't worry, Your not the only one. I've had Night-Terrors for years, But recently I found something the helps; Dream catchers. I believe its the superstitious side of me, but they really worked. I started out with one, and it didn't help much. But I got my friends together and we made a net of dream catcher-ness around my bed, and it worked! Now I don't have them nearly as often.

But I know what its like. How sometimes it's not even the fact that you have nightmares, but the fact that the are so bad you don't even want to risk sleep.  

Joi Sakazaki

Kawaii Consumer

6,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Tumbling Stars

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:34 pm
I have very bad nightmares...and sometimes I don't know if they are real or not. I'd love to hear about your dreams.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:21 pm
I had a preeeetty messed up nightmare last time I had a dream. Most of my dreams are nightmares...but I don't remember dreams often...  

Tsukuyomi25021

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff