Ok, first off, this is a fanfic/story idea I had and put it up in the digimon related RP section of the guild....as an RP of course. The method to that madness is unknown...even to me. 3nodding

So, here is what I put for the first two posts in said RP. I just want to know what people think about this and if there is anything I need to do (i.e, corrections, additions, etc.) And if you all like it, I'll post it regularly in seperate parts. What I am posting now is basically a preview of the first official part, when my character has all three partners.

Enjoy biggrin

~Digital Dive: Journey into the Unknown~

“Where did he go?” Nate asked himself, dashing down a long hallway. The human looked around for his BlackGuilmon partner. He yelped, skidding to a halt upon seeing what was ahead of him. Several Knightmon were blocking the end of the hallway.

“Ah...damn,” Nate muttered, immediately backing up. The Knightmon started to march towards him. Nate instantly started running in the opposite direction. “BlackGuilmon!” he shouted, looking around for said digimon. He noticed BlackGuilmon scarfing down food and said, “Dude! Now is not the time! I came in here to look for you.”

Nate growled and went over, grabbing BlackGuilmon’s tail and pulling him out of the room. The dinosaur digimon turned around and plodded next to Nate as the human headed for the main gate.

Outside, a MedievalDukemon was on one knee, watching the large castle. “I know he is in trouble. I can sense it,” M.Dukemon muttered, glancing at a tall, slender Renamon on his shoulder. She nodded slightly and said, “Yes, I can sense it too. He went in over half an hour ago. And Nate had only said that he would be less than ten minutes.” M.Dukemon nodded and said, “True.....let’s get them out of there.” He got up, picking up Dunas as he did.

Back inside, Nate and BlackGuilmon kept running from the Knightmon. "Did our armored friend send you?" the dinosaur asked, looking up at the human. Nate nodded and glanced down at him.

"Yes he did. And I told him I'd only be a few minutes, and now look....we are being chased by Knightmon and it's been way over the time limit I told him," Nate said angrily. BlackGuilmon whimpered and looked up at him appologetically. "I'm sorry mate, but it's true. You did sneak in here and I told him it wouldn't take long to rescue you," he added.

BlackGuilmon nodded and looked ahead. "Nate! There's more!" he yelped, skidding to a halt. Nate slid to a halt as well, seeing more ahead of them.

"Aw man, this is not good," he said, backing up a bit. They backed up against a large window.

"Diamond Storm!" a female voice said. Nate immediately covered his head, hearing the glass shattering above them. A fur covered arm wrapped around his waist and another around BlackGuilmon's torso.

Renamon smiled and kissed Nate's cheek before she jumped out of the window with them, the trio landing in M.Dukemon's hand. He glared at Nate before carrying them away from the fortress.

Oh, if anyone wants to join said RP, click the link in my signature. It be greatly appreciated. Thank you.