Submit

MingSao

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:02 pm
The one in-game is nice and all... but I wanted a detailed one I could show to other people without making a crapload of screencaps. I tried making a few by hand... with not much success because of multiple partners... and a pair of sisters having the SAME partner.

In the end, my solution was to use a free genealogy website... they don't seem to mind that my family tree consists of fake people, so it works out great! My tree.

Has anybody else here done a family tree... self-made or otherwise? I really enjoy looking at them. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:58 pm
awee thats cutes, haha. I would make mine but i normally kill my sims when i get tired of themmm  

Ryen Relent
Captain

Fashionable Shopper

MingSao

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:45 pm
lol. I just kick mine out of the house when I'm bored of them. Half the city is occupied by Favia's. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:57 am
Wow that is awesome tree!

I had this huge family until i got to their kids, kids' then my game started to lag up... so i killed them all off and began a new game lol I am not sure why my game started to lag.. but yea i got a lil peeved lol So I haven't attempted again, probably should =) See if it just needed an update or something  

Sweet KottonKandy

MingSao

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:01 pm
SKK: I dunno why having a big family would make it lag... but installing WA made my in-game family tree totally bork... and the most recent EA patch hasn't fixed it. D: Spouses and lovers have just gone missing. NOT FLUFFY. It makes it harder to update my Geni.com tree. crying

So yeah... if your in-game tree still works... don't update until EA has fixed it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:43 pm
I tried killing off my sims in ALL the ways! I made them starve but then the grim reaper just brought them back to life! So they I tried drowning them but he brought them back to life again and i morbidts impossible to burn them to death because they put out the flames before they catch on fire! Can someone please tell me how to kill off sims for good? wow I feel so morbid right now. rofl  

Owata20

Pon and Zi 14

3,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:16 pm
my sim family tree is like 5 pages long...al the other familys are like 1 page XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:52 pm
I forgot I had made this thread. I had to abandon my Favia game because of the World Adventures family tree bork.

Here's the family tree of my newest family: Kapilochoa Family

It's a little wider than my last family tree. I just had a guy die after having 115 kids from 22 women. That stretches things a little.

@ Broken Dream : I'd love to see your tree!  

MingSao

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items