Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
furr and teeth Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:32 pm
hello... this is my first rollplay so go easy on me..
RULES:

1: no f bombs other cuss words are permitted
2: be polite3
3: if you cant post let me know. if you dont post in three weeks without letting me know i will delet ur charactor. but u can rejoin.
4:no killing anyone off without asking me first.

no you dont need a picture but you do have to tell us about ur chactor.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:34 pm
Photobucket

name: shaun willos
species: unknown type of vampire
life: as a kid shaun was abused by his older brother and at the age of 7 abandoned. he dosent kno when he was turned because he was turned sometime after 1897, he doesent know for sure. he woke up in 2000 and has since learned alittle bit about himself. he is diabetic and alot stronger than humans so he suposes he is a vampire. although he can only drink the blood of the pure evil of this world. other wise it could kill him.
personality: he has a hard time trusting people. sarcastic, knows haow to protect himself emotionally, shorttempored. loves to make people laph.
extra: he is phobic of guns
powers: when he gets really close to someone emotionally and if there close to him emotinally, he can read there thoughts and they his. he can also see the future, supperstrenght, regeneration, and supperspeed.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:40 pm
User Image

Name: Nahimana (meaning Secret) or Nahi for short
Species: Werewolf
Age (Before immortality) 16
Background: Born a full blood Dakota Sioux Indian, Nahimana was a normal girl up until the time she turned sixteen. That's when it started. She began morphing. The tribe immediatley brcame frightened and shunned her. Even her own parents turned on her. Ever sibce she has been searching for a place to fit in.
Personality: Sarcastic, definetly. Rather quiet, which people often mistake for shyness. She makes few friends but is eternally loyal to those she has. She loves to make people laugh, often using humor as a sort of protection for her true emotions. She is very hard-headed and a true fighter. A bit short tempered, she also has a hard time trusting people since being rejected by her tribe. She is deathly afraid of dying alone.
Extra: Nahi loves all weapons, particularly guns, gunblades, and battle axes. She has the power to control the elements and when in wolf form can call other normal wolves to her aid. She is Bree's cousin.
Nahi's shifted form:User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:54 am
shaun was practicly numb as he thought about what his life COULD have been like. of corse he didnt know what he was doing. he still wouldnt remeber what was in the past. he stated to reach into his pocket for an apple. shaun was diabetic so instead of blood he sucks the juices from the frutes he pics up. how ironic... i hate the only thing i cam live on. three minutes later the bushes rattled. whos there?!? shaun said. it was at that moment that he smelled a dog, but it still smelled human. what the..... was all he could get out.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:24 am
User Image
Name: Bree (meaning Strong One)
Species: Elf
Background: Bree set off about a year and a half ago searching for a little adventure. She Travels around alot and loves the feel of the wind in her hair.
Personality: Bree is loud, fun loving, and loves laughter. She is very open and makes friends quickly. Not one to hide many things, if she has a secret, it must be huge, though she can keep someone else's if they wish. She is very social person.
Extra: Bree prefers to use her abilities to fight, though she does love a good fist fight.
Powers: Aside from the normal elven abilities(speed, great hearing, ect.) she can control people's emotions as long as she is in the room with them) and has invisibility.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:27 am
JacobMallow
User Image
Name: Bree (meaning Strong One)
Species: Elf
Background: Bree set off about a year and a half ago searching for a little adventure. She Travels around alot and loves the feel of the wind in her hair.
Personality: Bree is loud, fun loving, and loves laughter. She is very open and makes friends quickly. Not one to hide many things, if she has a secret, it must be huge, though she can keep someone else's if they wish. She is very social person.
Extra: Bree prefers to use her abilities to fight, though she does love a good fist fight.
Powers: Aside from the normal elven abilities(speed, great hearing, ect.) she can control people's emotions as long as she is in the room with them) and has invisibility.
girl what are you doing  

patrinah_reed

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:33 am
Nahi

Nahimana burst out of the bushes. "Damn cats!" she said, dusting herself off. she glanced up and saw a boy looking at her oddly. One sniff and she knew why. "Blood sucker." she hissed violently, crouching into a more protective stance.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:26 pm
HEY!!! WOW! i mean you no harm! and im not a blood sucker. i suck... fruits. i cant drink blood!!! shaun was in a panic as the girl (who was actully qwuite beutiful) leaped out of the bushes.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:54 pm
Nahimana

Nahimana straightened a bit and sniffed tentatively. "A vampire? Eating fruit?" she said disbelievingly. "Well, you don't smell like blood." she said, extending a hand carefully. "Nahimana. Nahi, for short."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:07 pm
shaun willows he said as he extended a hand  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:16 pm
Nahimana

"Well Shaun Willows if you will excuse me I have to go find a pond to wash this disgusting cat smell off, then try to find an empty building to sleep in." she said, edging behind the bush she had come fromand stripping her clothes off. After shoving them in a bag she morphed and grabbed the bag in her teeth.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:04 am
Bree

Bree tumbled out of the tree she was sleeping in with a thud. She sat up slowly, rubbing her back and stretching. This was unfortunately not an unusual way to start her day. She stood up slowly, extending each limb, much like a cat. Bree had never been as graceful as others of her kind, but what she lacked in grace she made up in wittiness and kindness. Bree stalked into a patch of sunlight and let the sun saturate her sking, covering every part of her, sinking through her clothing, warming her face. She sighed and sat down.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:05 am
i have a cabin near by.. if you wish you can have it. i mean, you do need your own place. and noone lives nearby so youll have it all to yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:25 am
Nahi

Nahi looked at him suspisciously. Why would he do that? He barely knows me.. she thought to herself. I will borrow his shower then be on my wasy. even if he is just being nice he still needs a place, and sharing I'm not good at.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces