Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
SuperRandom (Plotless RP) {Open and accepting!} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish or Chips?
  Fish
  Chips
  Ah, the heck with it. I'll have both!
  I prefer chili dogs.
  SUGAR!!!!
View Results

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:53 pm
News: As of late, noone's posting.....Let's kick this place back into gear!

Story: You are bored and looking for a place to hang out. You have three choices, the cemetery, the park or that abandoned house on the left.

Wait, WHAT!?

Curious, you enter the house and find the front hall is an arcade. Not only that, There is a sign that says "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Prob!" and there is a map in front that shows this place is like a school/mall/mansion.

Well, isn't this convenient.

Rules:
1. No trolling/flaming. Just because you hate something/someone doesn't you have to press it on other people.
2. 13-romance only. If you wanna make RPbabies, please take to the PMs.
3. Fighting is allowed, just don't kill people without asking them through Pms first.
4. Sexy parties are allowed. No, seriously, they are.
5. You can be any race, I don't mind.
6. Also, you don't need to PM me or make a skeleton to join. Just come as you are and come in! (But if it helps, it helps)
7. Swearing is allowed, just don't use the same swear word ten times in a sentence.
8. Yes, you can cosplay. XD
9. It doesn't really matter if you post just one sentence or spell something wrong, but use grammar properly. 3nodding
10. Have fun and be as random as you can be.
11. You can have as much characters as you want in here. Just don't try to overdo it, okay?

Did I mention there's no real plot to this? XD

Also, this is what Pika-Kitty looks like: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blacklist:

YAY IT'S EMPTY!!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:54 pm
*wait for it.....*  

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:55 pm
*waaaiiiit foooorrr iiit..........*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:57 pm
*Okay, start! biggrin *  

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:20 pm
Pika-Kitty, once again bored, walked around the city looking for a hangout. Most of the people stared at her because she was dressed like Trilby; not to mention most of them didn't know who Trilby was or what series he was in. "The only places left are the cemetery, the park or that house over there." she said, glancing at an old mansion. Soon, she did a double take. "Huh?!"

Surprised, she walked up to the mansion. "Maybe I'll go inside." Pika-Kitty whispered. She opened the door and glanced inside. The front hallway was built like an arcade with games scattered in different directions. "Either I have to stop looking at Yume Nikki fanart on Deviant Art or stop going on chocolate-eating binges. Or both." She said.

Curious, Pika-Kitty entered the house. She saw a sign that said; "No Shirt, No Shoes, No prob!" and a map of the house. The map looked like someone took the blueprints of a school, a mall and a mansion and mashed them together.

There was only one thing Pika-Kitty could say. "Cool."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:47 pm
Quietly, Pika-Kitty walked around, looking for a fridge. "I'm hungry." she muttered.  

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

Boysenbari

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:57 pm
"Michael, are you sure we should be here?" a boy's voice rang through the house. He walked alongside his twin brother, who chuckled lightly at him. "What? You aren't scared, are ya, Jake?" he asked, his chuckle gradually turning to a laugh. Jacob scowled. "No, just unsure. This place looks pretty old... it could probably --"
"-- collapse? Haha, maybe." Michael said.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:22 pm
Pika-Kitty heard voices coming from somewhere. "Hello, anyone here?" she asked.  

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

Boysenbari

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:41 pm
The twins quieted at the sound of another's voice. "Um... yeah? Who are you?" Michael asked, looking around, hoping to find the source of the voice.
Jacob also looked around. But not for the one who owned the voice. He was examining the mansion. Now that he thought of it, this place wasn't half bad...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:52 pm
l-Bari-Chan-l
The twins quieted at the sound of another's voice. "Um... yeah? Who are you?" Michael asked, looking around, hoping to find the source of the voice.
Jacob also looked around. But not for the one who owned the voice. He was examining the mansion. Now that he thought of it, this place wasn't half bad...

Pika-Kitty walked over to the source of the voice. "Hi, I'm Pika-Kitty." she said.  

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

Boysenbari

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:58 pm
They looked to her. "Oh, hello." Michael said, smiling lightly. "I'm Michael." he gestured towards his brother. "And that's Jacob." he said.
"Before you ask, yes, we are twins." Jacob muttered, still looking around. Michael sighed and looked to Pika-Kitty. "Mind him not, he gets curious easily." he said, chuckling.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:00 pm
l-Bari-Chan-l
They looked to her. "Oh, hello." Michael said, smiling lightly. "I'm Michael." he gestured towards his brother. "And that's Jacob." he said.
"Before you ask, yes, we are twins." Jacob muttered, still looking around. Michael sighed and looked to Pika-Kitty. "Mind him not, he gets curious easily." he said, chuckling.

"I get curious, too." Pika-Kitty replied. "It's nice to meet you two."  

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

Boysenbari

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:05 pm
"Well, it's nice to meet you too, err..." Michael paused a moment, embarrassed at the fact he had so easily forgotten her name. He blushed lightly and glanced at Jacob, who was laughing softly to himself.
"So, Pika-Kitty, how'd you find this place?" Jacob asked, putting emphasis on her name in mockery of his forgetful brother.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:09 pm
l-Bari-Chan-l
"Well, it's nice to meet you too, err..." Michael paused a moment, embarrassed at the fact he had so easily forgotten her name. He blushed lightly and glanced at Jacob, who was laughing softly to himself.
"So, Pika-Kitty, how'd you find this place?" Jacob asked, putting emphasis on her name in mockery of his forgetful brother.

"I was bored and started looking for a hangout place. I happened to see this place and looked inside out of curiousity." Pika-Kitty answered.  

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

Boysenbari

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:15 pm
Jacob nodded lightly. "I see... Michael here decided this place looked interesting so he dragged me in here." he explained.
"And he tried to chicken out at least three times." Michael snickered.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games