Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legendary Roleplay™ Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you can meet friends and play out your own original character... 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Furturistic, Medieval, Supernatural 

Reply OOC Discussion and Randomness
INTRODUCE YOURSELF (YOU CAN POST HERE!!!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lew Rain
Captain

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:18 am
I'd like to welcome you to,
Legendary Roleplay™ Guild

This is a guild where you can meet friends and play out your own story as your own original character... Create from your imagination, talk about all the good things in the world that make you giddy with excitement. The kind of things that make you want to "squee" with delight. This is a place to have fun. And I want to welcome all who take interest in this Guild. This is all about bringing friend and fellow RPers together together. Have fun with me!!! biggrin

Please post on this thread and introduce yourself ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:50 pm
Hello, my name is Lew Ruisu. I am also known as Darkman, or

THA GREAT DARKMAN-SAMA!!!! MUAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! scream

stare ahem... Anyway, I love to roleplay, I draw a lot of anime and I love videogames. Not much to say, but that's my introduction really. I'm a calm and quiet guy most of the time but I like to chat and roleplay. I try and get on Gaia often. biggrin  

Lew Rain
Captain

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mel Kaufmann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:29 am
Hello Im Mel, I love to Roleplay when I'm able to get on, and I love to draw anime~~~~<3 I love to make new friends. (and I might not be on much ;o I just wanted to join so I have something to roleplay with.) c:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:50 pm
Hey thank you for inviting me to your guild smile Sry if its a rather late reply but i haven't been on much since the rp on my other guild kind of died razz [ i rly only come on for rp the rest of the time im working on my art or playing video games lol ] I'll be sure to be an active member as long as u dont die out on me XD lol I have many Ocs i like to rp with and i also am writing a story that i can mabe perhaps post smile I dont draw anime really but i draw a lot of art of my own style [ its more of a realistic/cartoonist mix i guess lol XD ] And oh yea, my real name is allie i dont rp my avi i only rp my Ocs so u can just call me allie if u like smile Well now, that i told you pretty much everything i could XD its time to check out ur forums biggrin  

PsychoxXxNymph

Joker_Doom_Ace

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:45 pm
hello and thank you for inviting me

not sure what to say, i like fantasy style rp's with magic and sword weilding mostly, i've created a few rp's in my time on gaia and hopefully i can post some here that people will enjoy  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:27 am
Hi all, thanks for the invite. smile I see this guild is already set up pretty nice, so I'll refrain from posting any RPs until I get a clear idea of what I want to do now.

I'm into scifi roleplays. I like them because the genre is so diverse. On Gaia, I've noticed a lot of school/academy RPs that relate to fantasy, but I'd like to see a kind of RP that echos Mass Effect to an extent. If you haven't played the game, it's a scifi third person shooter with an RPG story to an extent. The second ME is very linear though, which is something you don't get in roleplaying. RP for me is very free and just a way I can write to other people.

I don't draw very often, but I'm hoping to draw more once uni starts again. I'm not into anime, but Gaia takes all kinds of people. smile  

What I cant Do

OOC Discussion and Randomness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff