Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:18 pm
Soquili Name: Anarion
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: A larger stallion, Ari isn't the 'noble' type, but doesn't like to see things get out of hand. He has a slight temper on him, but it rarely shows. He feels more comfortable in creepy or eerie settings opposed to places like the meadow, just because he grew up in creepier settings.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? You know, I'm not sure. Someone visually appealing, but who has a softer personality. Anyone too strong-headed or stubborn might irk him.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either xD;
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, or if you have my AIM- petitepolette  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:46 pm
Soquili Name: Niabianaami Ukuiyubamua
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: At first meeting Niabid comes across rather elegant and refined, not so much snooty but somone who seems to have control over her emotions and pleasantly greets someone with proper etiquette without being rash and moody. Her downfall however is her own curiousties of morbid things, such as studying the soquili body, cuts, bruises, injuries of sorts, she likes to learn everything she can about the soquili body as well as ways she can heal it, improve it, what causes genetic problems like blindness and etc. Because of her odd hobbies she isn't very good with conversations, she is blunt, rational, and constantly looking for the fact instead of emotion and believes that one should lead with the mind instead of what their heart feels. She won't sugarcoat anything and typical after spending some time she seems to be rather cold hearted in her opinions however she will help any creature she comes across injured so she isn't cruel. She never lets anything get to her and she always appears calm in any sort of situation.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Despite being a curious healer Niabi has less interest in love. She is fond of traveling so sticking in one place will not do a fling or a mate who will travel with her would be best. Regular compliments will not work on her so it would be someone who is just as cool, calculating, and more so a thinker than a feeler. Niabi is proud of being a uni allowing her the ability to heal so she would rather be with someone who shares the same ability, a uni or alicorn. She has more respect for wings than she would a regular/cerynei, not that she would insult a regular however view the more as “soon to be patients” more than someone she would mate or fling with though wings aren’t too far away from the category either. Without Kalona’s or Skinwalkers she wouldn’t have as many as soquilis to heal so it’s more of a love hate relationship. Angeni’s are highly respected.

OOC: Uni or half uni breed or maybe kalona/half-kalona (doesn't have to be) of sorts, someone that matches her colors.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either
How do you want others to contact you?: Pm please <3  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

ButtPuppetry

Super Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:07 pm
Soquili Name: Deception
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Uh... interests don't really matter. I don't have any RP rights, so I'm going to leave this section out.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Unfortunately, the mate MUST be a Kalona. However, it does not have to be a pure-bread. Any portion Kalona seems to fit the Co-ownership agreement fine.
Breeding slots left: 1/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling please.
How do you want others to contact you?:

Please PM me or contact me on AIM at xNephilimQueen. The horse can be of any nature, so long as it is any portion Kalona. I'm looking for something that will work well, in terms of aesthetics with Deception. Overall though, I am not going to be too picky.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:16 pm
Soquili Name: Mikki
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Very laid back, friendly and a good listener.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? OOC - Any markings, colors, edits.
IC - It would take quite the 'something' from a male to make her settle down. Either intrigue or a great companion (etc)... but if it were to be more than just a fling then I'd like for them to rp it out.

Also note that I would like to actively try for breeding raffles with her 'fling'.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:47 pm
Soquili Name: Miki
Image of Soquili:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Miki is a playful and light hearted girl. She loves to learn and explore the world around her. She has what she calls a hobby of searching for mythological creatures using a large book she carries around on her back between her trees. Her hunts tend to be toward finding darker and the more evil types of "creatures". She also loves to collect skulls and bones when she can find them.

While she may seem rather childish and niave at times she does tend to understand the world around her most of the time and does have random burst of genius through into her daily life. And over all she is very open and understand and finds it easy to make friends. While she can make friends easily,she also finds it easy to dislike and even hate judgemental people, especially those who judge on looks.

Family wise Miki is sorta lost. While she is close to her aunt Kezia, her grandmother and she sort of knows a few of her cousins she has no real ties to her immidiate family. While raised with by her father, she was never close to him and recently she had a fight with her sister and no longer talks to her.

She currently has homes set up in several caves dotted along the soquili landscape and stays in which ever is closest to the places she's currently hunting mythos in. Her main cave is located close to a cave her aunt Kezia lives in. ( The main cave is in A-ta-lv-yi Pass (map-wise)

What is your soq looking for in a mate? nothing specific look-wise, while she'd probably go for a draft (because being a mutant she's rather tall compared to a normal mare) but being draft isn't required.
Personality wise: some one understanding and willing to deal with her constant questions and her hobby. Some one who would probably share some amount of interest in her hobby. Over all nice fun stallion.
Fling or Lifemate?: lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: pm please or AIM Sage Liln  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games