Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Favorite Hitachiin twin moment? (Click it. you wanna) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one???
  Hikaru
  Kaoru
View Results

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:22 pm
My favorite twin moment was Ep. 5, when they fought and dyed their hair. I loved the part where they threw all of that stuff and then Hani jumped in, and then Mori jumped in to save him.

xd

Oh, and the Halloween special when Haruhi and Hikaru were trapped in a net. THAT was hilarious.

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:11 pm
my fav moment is when - well, just basicly wat story weaver said  

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

OuranBleachVamp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:11 pm
mines is.........damn, its so hard 2 decide......dere both so awsome......... )X.......so hard......um.......Oh! I guess so far its when it was the morning right after Hikaru first dyed his hair ash black & when he told Kaoru how even though their twins, their bond is so strong, that it is OK to leave their world little by little. (book 12) twas so sweet, but poor Kaoru-sempai cried. T.T TwT  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:44 am
my fav. moment is the same as AF-StoryWeaver >.<

xXTouch-vlad-and-dieXx

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:04 am
xD

And how come I'm the only one who voted Kaoru?! He's the calm-headed one! He's so cool!

blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:15 pm
my favorit twin moment is with haruih, when she is eating cookies and hikaru eats part of the cookie thats in her mouth and Kaoru likes cookie crumes off her face.  

Owlhandler

Romantic Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100

iSawako Kuronuma

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:26 pm
I can't thing..too many moments  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:57 am
That's a toughie. =.=; Anime or Manga?

Anime is the harder because the entire show was an epic win. xD
Ep 5. When they're throwing everything thats everything including Honey, Mori, and Usa-Chan. There's also during summer vacation as Kurazawa. Hikaru's and Haruhi's first date and the episode before it showed a lot of character development for the brothers as brothers and as individuals. Same with the Halloween episode. :] I love the deep meaning episodes. heart

The manga is the same way. The arc that ends with Hikaru dyeing his hair. Character development. Hikaru decides to make a stand for his younger twin. *sob* Hikaru's growing up. :]. heart  

Darkx_xAngelx_x237

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:19 pm
Darkx_xAngelx_x237
That's a toughie. =.=; Anime or Manga?

Anime is the harder because the entire show was an epic win. xD
Ep 5. When they're throwing everything thats everything including Honey, Mori, and Usa-Chan. There's also during summer vacation as Kurazawa. Hikaru's and Haruhi's first date and the episode before it showed a lot of character development for the brothers as brothers and as individuals. Same with the Halloween episode. :] I love the deep meaning episodes. heart

The manga is the same way. The arc that ends with Hikaru dyeing his hair. Character development. Hikaru decides to make a stand for his younger twin. *sob* Hikaru's growing up. :]. heart

Yup Yup. Those were my favs too. To tell you the truth, I'm not even that far in the manga. I should get back to reading it again (In the manga I just finished the football club vs. host club arc. sweatdrop )

xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:12 pm
Who can pick, all the twin moments are so great. But if I have to pick when they fight and dye their hair pink and blue.  

Music_Queen_Misa

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

pandagirl1026

Skilled Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:33 pm
it's really hard to pick but i would say when they had to get their chest measurments during the physical.
heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:27 pm
I haven't read enough of the manga to make a decision with that,

With the anime, of course the fight was extremely funny. I keep thinking about it and I keep wondering where they pulled all that stuff from, then Hani always ends up in the mess. T'was a smart way to make sure they could go to Haruhi's house.

And of course, all the times they picked on poor Tamaki. Like the episode where they have to do physical exams.

Der Ende

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:29 am
x AIDS you has it x
I haven't read enough of the manga to make a decision with that,

With the anime, of course the fight was extremely funny. I keep thinking about it and I keep wondering where they pulled all that stuff from, then Hani always ends up in the mess. T'was a smart way to make sure they could go to Haruhi's house.

And of course, all the times they picked on poor Tamaki. Like the episode where they have to do physical exams.

true dat!
xd
I'll read the manga when I have time... and when I'm not either on Gaia or doing homework. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:15 am
hmmmm....i luv all of their brotherly love moments! but my favorite moment would have to be ep. 14 wen hikaru called kaoru a crybaby and hikaru brought up the punishment games. whee and wen they were in the kimonos mrgreen  

narutolovergirl901

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces