Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mallion

Timid Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:21 pm
User Image
Ok, I'm planning on making a new guild. And this thread is related to this topic area because its an RP guild. Anyway, I want to make a Guild to store my RPs instead of them being cluttered with other RPs in Barton Town. And one particular RP that I have needs a guild for it because its a massive one. Like hundreds of people need to be apart of it. And its a Zelda Related RP. Masquerade RP The info about it is in this link. It will take alot of work in moving it but I'll still do it.

ALso with this RP in my guild, There will be servers for certain parts of it. So that people of whatever can have their own area and not the other areas being grouped with them and making it confusing. For example,
ex. A set of 25 people from a place called Treantonis being mixed with another place called Earsing. THat would end up getting REEEEEEEEEEEEEAL confusing for some people. So there will be servers. Also there will be more threads for Tournaments. And I dont know about this, but a thread for special artifacts/ special Items in the world. And a thread for people to discuss their adventures.

All in all, I want to make a guild and I want some feed back from ya on if its a good idea or not. And if you like the idea, then I hope you join it and try out the RP. Please and thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:23 am
You seem to have put a lot of thought into this idea. Sounds good, the idea and way you have it planned out sounds like you would be able to make it work. But I have seen something similar attempted before and some people will do a one-liner then never post again, which does damage an rp guild. Anyway good luck with it dude.

Nutrino Starwind

Mallion

Timid Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:24 am
Thanks man. So if anybody wants to be a part of it, please message me. And I know that those people who do one liners are bad for the RP, So I might go overboard and make a contract or something lol. Anyway, I'll put more rules in discussing the RPing timeframe terms.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games