[PRP] Look what followed me home! (Pastela and Woobie) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:18 am
Pastela walked happily through the forest on the slightly worn path; she was returning home from having visited her brother Raziel and her now teenager adopted Neice. "Just me and Shale now without kids of some sort..."

Looking to the skies, she wondered if Woobie would like having children again. After all, he'd already had a family long before she, complete with kids. "Would we be moving to fast if I asked for children...?" She wondered quietly to herself, playing with a fingernail.

From the corner of her eye, she saw something move, and when she turned, her eyes widened. There, playing in a patch of purple flowers, was a demon-child pae. Walking over to her, she knelt down to look at the equally surprised child.

"Do you.... have a home?" She asked the girl, who shook her head. "How about a family?" Again, her question was answered with another head shake. "Would you like to come to my home?" This time, there was a very small nod.

Smiling, Pastela offered her hand to the child, leading her to the home she and Woobie shared. Peeking her head in the door, she wore a very guilty smile. "Hey, Woobie...?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:25 am
Woobie was doing a headstand in the corner when Pastela walked in. He had his eyes shut as he was letting the world dissappear. He peeked open one eye as Pastela said his name. "Yes?"

He then opened his other eye, she looked guilty of something...but what could it be? He flipped back to a standing potion. "What's up?"

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:31 am
"I sort of... brought something home...." Pastela gave a nervous laugh and stepped through the door, bringing the child into view. The small girl clung a little to Pastela's hand, keeping close to her, looking at Woobie with her bright red eyes.

"I told her she could come home with me; it seems she doesn't have a home or family..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:27 am
Woobie's eyebrow cocked up at the sight of the little demon pae. He walked over and bent down in front of her. "Hello, I'm Woobie. It's nice to meet you." He gave her a huge warm smile.

"Really, you were all alone?" That was really sad, but then he grew up alone and with squirrels, so he understood what that was like. "Do you want to stay with us?"

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:43 am
"So she can stay then?!" Pastela's face held a bright smile as she watched Woobie.

The child moved behind Pastela a bit more, looking up with large eyes at Woobie.

Pastela bent down and gently picked the girl up. "Now now, it's ok. Woobie is...." She looked up to him, then smiled softly. "Is my someone special..." She looked back down at the child. "And I promise he won't ever hurt you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:47 am
Woobie stood up and nodded. "Oh course she can stay. She can't live on her own!" He smiled brightly at her a bit saddened that she was fearful of him. Why are so many leery of him? Did he stink? He lifted his arm and tried to sniff it but didn't smell anything. "We have extra room, so she is very welcome."  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:39 am
Pastela gave a squeek of joy and kissed Woobie. "Thank yoooou!"

The bright red eyes looked up at Woobie as the little girl rested her head against Pastela's shoulder. Very slowly, a smile appeared on her face.

Looking down at her, Pastela felt her heart melt. "Do you have a name?" Her question was answered with a shake of the head. Looking up to Woobie, she frowned. "We need to give her a name."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:54 am
"I think you should name her. Or we can throw names out and see what she likes." He saw the smile and than made him feel better. He didn't want her scared here. "What do you think?" He asked her with a nod of his head.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:05 am
After looking at the strange smelling man (he smelt of pine needles, sap, and walnuts for some reason) the child gently reached her arms out to him to be held. He seemed nice enough to her, and he was taking her in and giving her a name. She couldn't remember her name, or anything much, for that matter. All she could remember was the wind howling, the rain drenching even the driest places...

Pastela gently handed the girl off to Woobie. "Looks like she wants you...." She giggled a little, then put a finger to her lips. "I wonder what we could name you..." Her wolf walked through and stoped, giving the Pae a rather stern look.

"Gawd! I promise it won't be Rainbow Sprinkles! Geeze, one bad joke and it always comes back at you..."Pastela huffed a little, crossing her arms.

The wolf said nothing, but lay himself on the ground, deciding watching these two with the half-sized pae would be more interesting than chasing the birds.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:11 am
Woobie reached out and carefully took the girl. He smiled, "It's been a long time since I held a little pae." He remembered when his kids and grandkids were small. His heart beat a few beats faster as this really did make him happy.

He looked at Pasetla, "I'm really stuck for a name." He would probably give her the name Sweety or something since he was a good namer.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:08 am
The child snuggled into his arms, closing her eyes and listening to his heart beat. Gently, her arms encircled around his neck so she was holding him.

"Hmmmm, well shoot, that makes two of us then... What if we name her after a gemstone of some sort? I think Seth lent me a mineral book a while back when I told him I was going to be building that underground gymnasium for the squirels..." Making her way to a shelf, she looked through the books that where there for a few minutes before pulling on out. "Here we go!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:13 am
Woobie smiled as the girl cuddled into him. He then nodded ot Pastela, "That is a really good idea. She is precious like a gem." He walked over to the book she was looking at and peeked over her shoulder. "Which one does she look like?"  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:36 pm
Pastela thumbed through the pages a bit. "Well, I don't know if we should name her after a purple stone or a green stone.... Oh!" Grinning, she held the book up to a rainbow-colored gem. The pictured showed many different colors combined into a sing gem stone, including ones that were purple and green.

"How about this one? It's call a Tourmaline...."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:36 pm
"That looks very fitting. What do you think? Do you like Tourmaline?" He asked the little child he was holding. She really was pretty like the gem and precious. He smiled and thought about how life was going to change now that they had a child about the house.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:51 pm
Tourmaline smiled and snuggled a little into Woobie's hold. She was warm here, and these people weren't bad at all. Closing her eyes a bit and enjoying the dry comfort of their home, she decided that these people would be her family.

Pastela giggle a little. "I think she likes the name...."  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces