Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Main Forum
Oh hi hi! <(^.^<)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAthena-chanxX

150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:35 pm
Hey there! I'm Athena-chan and I'm a huge K-pop fan! I like Super Junior and DBSK. I live in the Golden State (California). ^^ Besides Super Junior and DBSK, I like Big Bang, 2NE1, and Wonder Girls. I'm ASIAAAAN (Chinese to be exact). >_< I also love anime and manga, I'm currently watching Hell Girl and reading Kuroshitsuji. I like watching dramas (Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese. >.<). I am currently watching You're Beautiful. I like to be random. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:06 am
xXAthena-chanxX
Hey there! I'm Athena-chan and I'm a huge K-pop fan! I like Super Junior and DBSK. I live in the Golden State (California). ^^ Besides Super Junior and DBSK, I like Big Bang, 2NE1, and Wonder Girls. I'm ASIAAAAN (Chinese to be exact). >_< I also love anime and manga, I'm currently watching Hell Girl and reading Kuroshitsuji. I like watching dramas (Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese. >.<). I am currently watching You're Beautiful. I like to be random. 3nodding

Hi Athena-chan! Nice to meet you!
I like super junior and DBSK too! heart of course there's also SHINee 3nodding
ahhh, I'm asian too and chinese, lol I speak cantonese, how about you?
Do you know any good animes??
dramas...korean, japanese, taiwanese...they're all good xd I just finished watching Attention Please, have you seen it?

ReineDeLaBonte

xXAthena-chanxX

150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:21 pm
ReineDeLaBonte
xXAthena-chanxX

Hi Athena-chan! Nice to meet you!
I like super junior and DBSK too! heart of course there's also SHINee 3nodding
ahhh, I'm asian too and chinese, lol I speak cantonese, how about you?
Do you know any good animes??
dramas...korean, japanese, taiwanese...they're all good xd I just finished watching Attention Please, have you seen it?

Yes, I so speak cantonese! ^^ Well, I haven't watched a lot of dramas, and the current anime I'm watching is Kuroshitsuji. Nice to meet you ReineDeLaBonte! whee  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games