Reply Happy This, That, and The Other Thing
Rebirth of a Gaian

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:02 am
I have started over. Its been about a year since I last been on and I have found someone hacked me. I lost a lot of stuff... Items I would never sell. Because of that I have decided to delete my mailbox, comments, and friends list and start anew. If any of you Gaians out there where my friend you will have to reapply. Sorry for the inconvenience but this is something I have to do. I am currently rebuilding my Avi. I bought quite a bit of cash shop items to help but they are on a 7-day freeze. If any of you returning friends or new friends wish to help me out please send my a PM. Don't look at my wish list for it is old and I am lazy to go through it and change it. Again sorry to any of you I have offended by deleting your comment, mail, or listing in my friends list, but like I said this needed to be done if I am to continue playing Gaia Online.

Faunt Ix  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:35 am
sorry to hear that i hope you enjoy gaia this time around and get the b*****d who robbed you evil  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:00 am
Did you file a Hacked Report? Click on FAQ/HELP at the bottom of your screen. On the left side of the Help Center screen, do a keyword search using the word hacked and that will take you to the "Learn More" tab. Click on "I think I've been Hacked. What should I do?", then click on "please fill out a hacking report". This will take you to a page entitled "File a Report". There you can file your Hacking Report, listing all pertinent information in regards to your hacked account.

They will check your account over and hopefully find out who hacked into your account. They will also check your store records and hopefully return all that was taken from you. They always have a backlog of hacking reports, so this may take awhile. I did this a couple of years ago when my main account was hacked, and I got all my stuff back within a month. I've heard of it taking only 2 weeks and up to a couple of months, depending on their backlog. In the meantime, good luck and I hope you get all your stuff back real soon!
3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:16 pm
well the nice thing is I know how to work the marketplace well.... my total net worth was around 2-5mil so for me it shouldn't be too long before I am back in the saddle again. Besides it was so long ago I could of done something that wasted all my gold or even have gifted it all to someone thinking I would never return. I spent about $25 on cash and did the 2009 prize box thing and got an item worth 600K+ I can take that and work the market with it. Sadly I have to wait seven days from when I got the item before I can sell or trade it. so next Monday I should be on the road to recovery. I any of you greedy geezers would like to help items ranging 10k or more I can turn into about 50k+ in about 3-5 days. Donations, gifts, and what nots are always welcome and re-payed. I never forget someones generosity.

Faunt Ix  

Faunt Ix

yo_wtf

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:20 pm
i hadn't been on gaia for about two years before i came back on at the bidding of my sister lol. that sucks about your account you should definitely report it like SP-O said.  
Happy This, That, and The Other Thing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games