Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
~Digimon~ ♠♦♣♥Royal Chaos♥♣♦♠ (UC 01/07/10)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 am
User Image

Since the dawn of the first computer, the Digital World existed. Within a century, the 'DigiWorld' grew to be as large and complex as our own. The world became filled with sentiant beings known as Digimon.

Life was peaceful. However not for long.

Like our world, the Digiworld had its fair share of evil. It was not long before a dark power rose, bringing with it much pain and terror amongst the rest of the Digimon. Using its dark magic, it sealed the Soverign Digimon, four great sages that help keep the DigiWorld stable.

As their last act, The Soverign chose four Mega Level Digimon and granted them the power of the Crests - Spade, Diamond, Club, and Heart. They were chosen to find four human children to aid them in releasing the Digital World from evil's grasp.

Sadly, it wasn't long before the Chosen Digimon were defeated by the evil. Their Crests were stripped from there DigiCores and they were banished to the Human World.

Where they wait to this day.

Digimon
Royal Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:25 am
Rules

Respect Gaia's TOS-
-No God-modding, Power Playing, etc.-
-Do not kill another player unless permission is given-
-The chosen children are ages between 13-15 years of age.-
-Digimon can be played as seperate characters, but digivolution can only go up one level.-
-This is a literate RP. When asking to play a role, an RP sample is asked for-
-When submitting your Profile as a Chosen, entitle the PM [G-Lightning]-
-When submitting your Profile for a Digimon, PM with [G-Sonic]-
-I have the right to deny anything and everything that you may try to do in this RP. I also have the right to deny applications.-
-Expect harsh comments from me. I can be in a really crummy mood or I may just feel like being a jerk.-
-I can and will add more rules-
-Do not post until accepted-
-Keep OOC to a minimum (Unless provided with IC)-
-No X-Antibody Digimon-
-Add an RP Sample to the profile-
-No fake Digimon-
-Not everyone gets to wear goggles. There's no real leader.-
-Any Sprite Work is probably done by me. You have no rights to them other than this RP-

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:26 am
Profile Forums

Chosen Profile
[color=Insert Color][size=18]The Chosen Child of [Insert Crest][/size]
[list][size=10][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Clothing:[/b]
[b]Accessories:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b][/list][/size]
[size=18]My Partner[/size]
[list][size=10][b]Digimon Name:[/b]
[b]Attribute:[/b]
[b]Apperance[/b]
- [b]In-Training:[/b]
- [b]Rookie:[/b]
- [b]Champion:[/b]
- [b]Ultimate:[/b]
- [b]Mega:[/b][/size][/list]
[size=18]My Story[/size]
[list][size=10][b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b][/size][/list][/size]

Digimon of [Insert Side - Good or Evil]
[b]Digimon Name:[/b]
[b]Attribute:[/b]
[b]Level:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Digivolution:[/b] (Currently only one level above)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:28 am
Digimon Termanology

DigiCore: A key component of a Digimon, alongside data. It acts as a kernel that manages all the individual processes of a Digimon

Shinka: The process by which Digimon grow and develop. (Digivolve)

DigiTama: DigiTama are the source of all Digimon. All Digimon are born from DigiTama.

DigiRouser: The Digivice of this RP. They are the connectoin between Digimon and Human. The DigiRouser allows the digimon to evolve and access other digimon's abilities through the use of cards. (See Next Term)

DigiCore Cards: With the use of the DigiRouser and Core Card, a human can capture the Core Data of a defeated digimon and seal it within the card. DigiCore cards allow a digidestine's partener to access an ability of the defeated digimon, depending on which attack is sealed. The defeated digimon returns to a digitama and returns to the digital world after its core data is extracted. After use of the card, the data is used up and the card returns to normal.

Digivolution Cards: Along with the DigiCore cards, there is a single Digivolution Card. This allows a digimon to have access to his higher forms at any point in time - as long as the digimon has enough energy.

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:29 am
User Image

DigiRouser

User Image

Crest Cards

It'll be to hard to explain them until the RP starts. Check back later.

User Image

DigiCore Cards and Digivolve Cards

©BunoBuno
All art you see above is my property. I made it and you cannot use it

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:34 am
User Image

User Image
The Chosen Child of Diamonds
    Name: Hiyori Ishida
    Height: 5’
    Weight: 135lbs
    Hair Color: Dyed Pink
    Eye Color: Golden Brown
    Clothing: Hiyori often wears a red hoody and a pair of green jeans, which she has altered several times. Under her hoody she wears a tight black t-shirt. Around her neck is a gold locket. She also wears a pair of old converse shoes.
    Accessories:
    Image:[x]

My Partner

My Story
    Personality: After her parents went missing Hiyori became really distant with the rest of the children at school. Her aggression towards others has turned her into a really short fuse. She has been prone to getting into fights at school. She has already been through two other foster homes because of her anger.
    She focused all her attention into fighting digimon and finding a clue to opening a digital gate. She believes that she needs to be the strongest in order to get there. She will not stop short of trying to steal the DigiRouser or Cards of another.
    Biography: When Hiyori was fourteen, her life was much better. She lived a normal life with her mother and father. Everything was perfect until six months ago when the digital storm hit Earth. She was the first to receive her DigiRouser when the storm hit. That was when she met Dracomon. However at the same time her parents went missing. They had been presumably sucked into the digital world, as suggested by Dracomon. Now she lives from foster home to foster home, secretly fighting digimon with Lunamon so she can find a way into the digital world to rescue her parents.

User Image

User Image

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games