Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Games
You Laugh, You Lose!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you laugh?
  Yes! Its too funny!
  No. This is not humor!
View Results

Hiyukura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:48 pm
Welcome to the game You Laugh, You Lose!

So, in order to participate, you must look at the pictures. If you don't laugh, you go to another post. If you laugh, you lose the game!

If you post, you MUST post at least one funny picture. You can post what you laughed at, but you still have to have a picture.

No copying! Lets say, you have a funny animal picture which shows a fox, and the fox runs and says "Ground too cold! Flying Powers Activate!" and then you post the same picture, is forbidden. If you are caught doing that, you will be asked to remove the picture. If you fail to do that, you may end up on our No-Good Bad Blacklist.

Please do not go over 4 pictures. If you have more than 4 pictures, please make another post. I don't really want to stretch the page THAT much.

Please only post humorous pictures. Pictures that show you being pretty, is not allowed. We want FUNNY pictures, not just plain-old-no-laughy pictures!

Keep it PG-13 Pictures or pictures that do not harm kids 12 and under. There are some underaged kids on gaia.

You MAY post funny videos, but please do not post videos with anything harmful to kids 12 and under. We have some on gaia.

You can also post funny stories, just make sure its not harmful to kids 12 and under.

To make sure you read this post, please put Strawberries are the best! Somewhere in the first post you make here. If you don't, I will PM you to tell you to read this.

Have Fun! heart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:56 pm
Strawberries are the best!

Yes, I read my own rules. xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hiyukura

Hiyukura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:00 pm

[MADG]: Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games