[PRP]Fish out of Water? (Chae and Rais) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:13 am
Chae hung upside down, swinging slightly. She had no idea how she had gotten into this position, but here she was, tangled in vines in a rather larger tree, stuck upside down. As she struggled, she let out a frustrated grunt, then stopped moving and continued to sway back and forth again.

"Hello.....?" Her voice called out loudly, hoping someone would be near by who could help her. "Help?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:17 am
Rais felt the tree sway and heard a whisper from the tree, "What? " He jumped down from the chair in the dais and found himself staring at a pae tangled up in the vines and branches. "Who are you and how did you manage that?" He whispered to the tree and it let her down slowly.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:30 am
Chae looked at him as she wobbled to her feet. "I have no clue..." It was true, one moment she was on her feet and the next thing she could remember, she was upside down.

Touching her pendant, she gasped. "My pearl necklace! It's gone!" Tears welled up in her eyes and she franticly looked around. "Oh no, my good luck...." She whimpered softly. Being a Niade who was new to walking, she stumbled around a bit, the tripped over a pebble and landed flat on her face. Laying there for a moment, face down, a muffled 'owwwww' could be heard from the girl.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:33 pm
He watched as the girl got untangled and then fell straight to the ground. "Wow..." This girl was not what you would call coordinated. He walked nearer and held out his hand. "Let me help you up. What did you say about pearls?" His white-knighted-ness won out over being mad that some girl was caught in the tree, for now.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:38 pm
Taking his hand to get up, Chae brushed herself off. "Thank you..." She winced a bit, seeing she'd skinned her knee, but payed no other attention to it; it would probably just vanish when her fins came back anyways.

"My pearl necklace... It's gone." She looked very trouble and upset by the fact that her necklace had gone missing. "It's my good luck charm...."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:50 pm
"You're hurt." Rais said and let go of her hand. He disappeared and then reappeared with a little bag. "Hold still." He gently wiped a bit of something from the bag on her skinned knee, "That should make it feel better. Now your necklace. Did you have it before you got in the tree?"  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:53 pm
Chae laughed a little. "Oh, no worries about it. It'll just go away when I grown my fins back... probably... Wouldn't know for sure, I've never been flesh-wound hurt before as a two-legger."

Putting a finger to her chin, she thought back a little, then nodded. "Yes, I'm more than 100% sure that I had it before I got tangled."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:09 pm
"Well, for the time being that should make it feel much better." Rais turned to see if it was hanging in the tree when he turned back to her with a frown, "Did you say fish?" Was she one? An ancient, like him? Were the naiads back to this Isle like the fauns were now? He waited for her answer while his head spun.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:40 pm
"Well yes... Oh, I never introduced myself!" Smiling brightly and giving a flourished bow, Chae grinned. "I'm Chaetodon, an Aernyn Naiad. I'm very pleased to meet your acquaintance!" Yes, she did know how to act properly, especially when she needed to give her people a good impression, even if she wasn't anyone of high-rank.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:01 am
Rais bowed back and then stood back up. "I'm Chief Rais, leader of the Faun. You have stumbled into our home." He raised his hands to show that the tree was what he meant. "Let's find your necklace." He whispered to the tree and the branches moved until a pearl necklace was hanging off a branch and hanging in front of Chae. "Is this it?"  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:08 am
Squeeling a bit, Chae took her necklace and hugged it; all professionalism was gone. "Yay! My necklace!" Placing it back on around her neck, she gave a happy sigh, then looked at Rais with a bright smile. "Thank you so much... and I apologize for causing you any trouble. I do feel bad for trespassing into your home, is there any way I can make it up to you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:57 pm
He smiled as he hadn't seen anyone get so happy over a necklace before. He then shook his head, "Not a problem. I welcome others into my home." As long as they knew their place as she did. She was a breath of fresh air compared to the other paeil he had met. She was an ancient breed like him after all. "What do you think of it here?"  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:41 pm
"Oh I like it here quite a lot! It's so different fro mbeing undress the water but all the same it's still beautiful!" Chhae played a stand of her hair. "Do you like it here, Sir Rais?" she was curious since he seemed to be disgruntled s bit in being here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:53 am
That wasn't quite what he had meant. He turned to look out at the Isle that lay infront of them. It was a good question though. "I liked being safe, hidden." He then smiled at the girl. "We were hidden a long time."  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:28 pm
Chae placed her hands behind her back, grasping her wrist with her hand. "I see.... I can understand the feeling of suddenly being part of a larger world." Up until recent, her people had been self-sustaining in the deep blue.

"I suppose I still cling to that small bit of security. I live in a lagoon right now; it's very nice there. Would you care to stop by sometime for some fresh seafood?"

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff