Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Echoes of Cootie Wars (Kieran and Calais) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:12 pm
He gets up and brushes himself off. "Oh, I'm fine, just sandy," he says. He dusts off his legs and butt and looks behind himself as he shakes out his little tail. "Am I good?" he asks turning around. There's still a substantial amount of sand on his back that he can't see.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:44 pm
Calais puts her hand to her mouth, stifling a laugh, unsure if she should tell him about all the sand on his back or not. "Well..." she said, and it was audible that she was trying hard not to laugh. "There is a lot of sand" she burst into laughter. She wasn't even sure why it was so funny that there was a ton of sand on his back, but it was somehow entertaining her.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:26 am
"Sonuva..." he says. He reaches back and tries to brush the sand off, and has some success, but there are lots of places he can't reach. "How about how?" he asks. "Did I get it all? Quit laughing at me, you!" he exclaims.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:36 am
"Sonuva?" Calais questioned him as she watched him try to brush off the sand and fail. She was snickering at him when she realized he couldn't reach it all. When he scolded her for laughing she looked at him sympathetically. "Here..." she offered as she awkwardly brushed the rest of the sand off of the male, her face bright pink.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:06 pm
"Heh...it's an almost-swear. Learned to do it when I was a teenager, so my mother couldn't scold me for cursing. Thanks," he says when she brushes the rest off. "Now, shall we continue our walk?" he asks, offering his arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:22 am
"Oh that's smart. Until your mother wises up and realizes what its supposed to mean." Calais giggled, at least he probably didn't have to worry about it anymore since he was grown. She looked at the male strangely as he offered his arm and she took it, he sure was an odd one. Calais wasn't sure quite what was going on, but it felt nice to walk on the beach like this. "Yeah, lets continue." she smiled brightly at him now.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:32 am
"I thought I was so terribly clever when I was younger," agrees Kieran, laughing. He continues down the beach with her He hadn't missed the odd look she'd given him when he offered his arm. He'd have to try to tone down the charm. He couldn't help it! It's his default behavior toward girls!

"So what do you do for fun?" he asks.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:08 am
"Don't we always. And then your mom informs you that she had the same thoughts when she was young so she knows exactly whats going on." Calais kicked the sand around with her hooves as she walked with him, it was fun. "I like to dance. I'm not as clumsy now as I was before you know. What do you do, other then knocking on trees."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:34 am
Kieran chuckles. "Well, my aunt has a kid that I play with a lot. Teach him how to play in the dirt and stuff. He doesn't like it as much as me. Kids these days!" he exclaims, laughing. "He's really shy, my aunt's kid. Doesn't like to play, doesn't like to get dirty or wet, but he tolerates me pretty well, which is cool."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:55 pm
Calais laughed, she was learning more about the little kid then Kieran, but that was okay. "Yeah, well you always liked dirt more then anyone else" she hadn't been as fond as dirt and gross boy things as he was when they had played. "What does he do if he doesn't like to play?" That sounded kind of sad for a kid, what else would it do? Sit still? "Have you tried giving him sugar?"  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:59 am
"That's true, I guess he does like candy a whole bunch..." he muses, stroking an imaginary beard. "He likes to read, now that he knows how, and he likes to help his mother in the kitchen. He's kinda sad, for a little kid. I don't know all the details, but I'm pretty sure he had a twin sister and they got separated. Maybe that's why."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:32 am
"Wow, that's really sad..." Calais frowned. "I wonder where his sister is..." It was a rather heartbreaking story to be separated from someone you love, it made sense that he would act like that. "That's nice that you at least try and help him though."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:02 pm
Kieran nods. "I bet one day he'll find her again. Just wandering around, minding his own business, and then poof! There she'll be." He smiles at Calais. "Do you have any brothers or sisters?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:45 pm
"There isn't any way we can find her?" Calais asked. She would love to help the kid find his sister, if only she knew more information, that would help with tracking a missing pae down. Calais shook her head, "Nope, no siblings. I'm an only child. In fact, my mom isn't even really my mom. She's never had kids or a boyfriend for that matter." Calais giggled, she knew that she was adopted now that she was older.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:53 pm
"I've never really thought about it," says Kieran. "I don't know her name or anything, and I think Amapola, that's the mom, I think she'd prolly hit me with something if I asked about the father...she's bitter about it."

"I'm adopted as well," he says, nodding. "Elizabeth just...found me on a path while she was walking, she said. Makes me wonder what would've become of me if she hadn't found me."

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff