Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Echoes of Cootie Wars (Kieran and Calais) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:14 am
"That's a shame." Calais didn't really want to give up on this, but it seemed like she was going to have to since their was really not enough information and she wasn't involved with the family enough to help out. "I'm glad Elizabeth found you then, I don't know what would have happened either."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:32 pm
They'd reached more-or-less the end of the beach. "So. What now?" inquires Kieran, glancing her way. "Want to head for Hula Bob's and get a pop or something?"  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:26 pm
Calais looked around, she couldn't believe they were at the end of the beach already. Had they been really walking that long. She didn't want to say goodbye quite yet so she agreed to Hula Bob's "Yeah, a soda sounds good." Calais told him "Lead the way" she smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:59 pm
Kieran gives Calais' hand a little squeeze as he steers them toward Hula Bob's cafe. He opens the door for her once they get there and pulls out her chair.

"Order whatever you like--it's on me." He smiles warmly.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:38 am
Calais blushed when he squeezed her hand and she followed him towards the cafe. She started to wonder if this was a date or something, at least, it seemed to be turning into one from her perspective, it was kind of sweet. "Wow, thanks." She said as she glanced at the menu. "I think I'll get a hula burger..." she mentioned, "or do you have any suggestions?" Calais had never eaten here before.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:01 pm
Kieran looks at his menu and shakes his head. "Nope. Never been here either...but chili fries sound really good to me." He gives a boyish smile and sets the menu down. He props one elbow on the table and leans his cheek into his fist as they wait for the server.  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:23 pm
Calais shrugged her shoulders. "Alright, hula burger it is." She smiled back at him. An awkward silence seemed to befall them though, or at least she thought it was awkward and it had been silent for a long time it seemed. She had to think of something. "So have you met any more faun?" Calais asked him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:56 am
Kieran nods, almost painfully. He takes a sip of his drink. "I did. I don't remember her name, but she was...rather vague. Although I don't know, it might have been me. I thought I was so suave." He chuckles. "Other than her, it's just been you. I much prefer you. Are there many fauns on the island?"  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:44 pm
Calais tilted her head to the side, observing the expression on his face. He laughed though, so maybe he was okay. "Oh yes, you are very suave." Calais giggled. "I am glad you prefer me" she smiled and blushed. "I have only met one faun other then you, and I was very young when I met him, younger then when I met you." Calais couldn't even remember him, but her mom had said that she had met another faun.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:23 pm
Kieran smiles and almost blushes. She thought he was suave! Quickly thinking of something to say, he smiles winningly (again), and takes a sip of his drink. "There have to be more fauns running around than just the four," he muses.  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:27 pm
Calais giggled as he blushed, she didn't know she was capable of making that happen. She had been joking when she had said he was suave, but she wasn't going to tell him that. He was sweet certainly. "There probably are..." she shrugged her shoulders. "Its a big isle, kind of. Its chance we are all in the same place at the same time maybe." So she was kind of lucky to meet him twice, huh? She should make the most of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:19 pm
"Yeah..." he agrees, scratching his chin, then rubbing his cheek. He hopes the color fades soon, how embarrassing! "Chance, huh? I know there's a lot of people on the island...I guess you're right, maybe we've just missed the other fauns."

He leans one hand on his chin and puts the other in the middle of the table.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:55 pm
[He gave her a heartbreak doll? XD]

Calais smiled and nodded her head and then glanced at the table awkwardly. That's when she noticed his hand stretched out halfway across the table. She almost wanted to grab it. She hadn't really noticed him holding her hand before, but she had noticed him not holding her hand. Would that be... weird to hold his hand. She looked up at him and then laid her hand on the table next to is. Calais could play it off as an accident if she needed to... "Or maybe they're somewhere else, I haven't explored much of the other side of this place."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:33 am
[xP
"Um, I got this for you because it's pretty, and, uh, you're pretty, and, uh, yeah." *runs away*]

"We should go exploring sometime, then," says Kieran. "See what we can see, eh?" Ye gods, he feels like a child again when he's around her, all adventurous and giddy.

She'd put her hand next to his. Was that an invitation? Or maybe it was a coincidence. Maybe she wants him to put her hand with hers. Or maybe it was still a coincidence and he'd get slapped if he tried.

Cripes, women are mysteries.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:54 pm
[Haha shurrree]

Calais nodded her head enthusiastically, quickly drawing both her hands into her lap. "Yeah, that sounds like fun. Exploring." she smiled, she did enjoy spending time outdoors. "Maybe, with some more luck we'll see some other fauns, huh?" Calais felt awkward having her hand out on the table like that, that's why she pulled it in so quickly, and the was no way for him to really know that she wanted him to hold her hand, and oh all this stuff was so confusing and complicated.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff