Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:14 pm
"This is a fine idea. I promise." He smiles and quells the urge to touch her cheek in an effort to make her smile. "And yes, Lani, I know where the tea is," he says, amusedly. "I've only made tea with you a thousand times." He squeezes her hand gently.

He's already starting to dry out, and the sand brushes off a bit when he walks, which is nice.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:24 pm
Leilani sighed and nodded. Of course he would know where the tea was susposed to be. She still wasn't sure she had any but it was too late for her to back out now. They were already at her house.

Letting go of Theron's hand, she stepped foward and opened the door to her small hut. She couldn't think of anything that would make her less nervous, so she resorted back to old behavior. Without looking back, she entered her home and all but ran into the small bathroom and slammed the door shut.

What could she say? She was nervous.

((breeding rp after your ending post? You set up and ping me? Or me set up? SORRY SO LATE))  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:44 pm
This behavior might have frightened off someone less...experienced with Leilani's antics, but Theron merely smiles and makes his way to the kitchen, his hooves clopping on the tiled floor. He busies about the kitchen, making tea and getting the table set up, and humming merrily to himself.

He couldn't be happier right now.

[I'll set up and PM you, dahlink.]  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas