Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:26 pm
User ImageAlmost silently, a young purple fae walked along the edges of a body of water. The only sounds to be heard were the gentle waves, and a tiny hum from the girl. Of course natures sounds were around her as well, but that wasn't something she noticed. Sera closed her eyes, letting the waves hit her feet.

It wasn't long ago that she had been adopted as her caretaker called it, but she couldn't stay in the house and be protected like he wanted her to. The waters called to her too much to stay indoors. Sure it was nice to be pampered like that, but even now she knew it wasn't good to stay inside all the time. The purple fae at least couldn't handle it.

An eye cracked, only to close again. The sun was bright, it made an interesting color when looking through her lids. Kind of purply red. The color made her giggle, and sit on the sand, just looking up through lidded eyes. She was easily distracted at the moment, would probably jump seeing or hearing another anywhere near her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image

It was not an ordinary sight, to see the new-found Queen of the Naiads hobbling down the beaches of the large lake. Getting used to my landlegs, she'd thought to herself. At least, that's what she'd tell anyone, specifically her court, if she was asked.

Since coming to the surface and relocating her home to this lake, she'd not had many opportunities to explore. Too much business to handle, too much getting acquainted with the lake creatures, to explore the land, really. She'd found she had a small amount of time to herself, without something scheduled, and she'd told her court she went for a nap. But that was her excuse to leave the temple.

These leg things were awfully fascinating. It was too bad they came along with the side effect of drying her skin. She was watching her legs moved as she walked down the beach, not paying too much attention to any obstacles ahead.

"AAhhh!"

She didn't mean to let out a squeal that loud when she tripped over the small rock.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:09 pm
Sera jumped what seemed like several feet into the air at Queen Tariel's squeak. She hadn't realized there was another on the beach until then. Her eyes shot open and immediately looked around for the source of the noise.

Tilting her head to the side for a moment after spotting a blue thing on the beach she shook it and walked over to it. "Are you okay?" The child asked seeing that it was a living being. She offered a hand to Tariel, wanting to help her up. No reason to be rude unless it was made clear to her that she wasn't wanted, and Sera wasn't one to pick up on such hints easily.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:29 pm
A small one with glass wings. Tariel couldn't remember quite what this type of Pae'il was called. She had been taking lessons from some of the Mellons that Diana sent to her, to help familiarize the new Queen with the island and its inhabitants, but she really didn't pay a whole lot of attention when they would just go on and on and on.

Giving a warm smile, Tari took the offered hand, even if the child wasn't big enough to really help the adult. She struggled a little, but eventually got to her feet. Her knees wobbled a little, and she put her hands out to her sides to make sure she had her balance before standing fully straight upright.

"Thank you." Her tone was soft and sweet, and there was not a thing harsh or jagged about her. She held her hand out to the child once she'd regained composure. "I'm Queen Tariel, of the Aernyn ... wait, I mean Naiads. Pleasure to meet you." She still wasn't used to the new distinction.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:48 pm
Sera smiled up at the lady, "It's nice to meet you Queen Tari-Tariel" The child stumbled a little on the queen's name, not quite sure she was saying it right. Though that was the last thing on her mind, she was standing in front of a queen? That was just way too cool. Her eyes were wide with excitement, trying to look at all of Tariel at once.

There was a high chance she was going to be distracted for a good long while with this one. She had thought queens and royalty existed only in those pretty books Papa Carter liked to read to her. "Are you really a queen?" Sera asked, amazement clear in her voice.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:27 pm
Tari grinned. The little girl seemed sweet enough. And it always boggled the young queen whenever the land pae got big-eyed around the concept of royalty. Surely they'd dealt with Rais, who is royalty as well.

Lowering herself to the sand, to be a little more eye-level with the girl, and to keep her legs from getting too wobbly, Tariel reaches out and pets the girl's head. "Mhm. I have been a queen for a long time. Even before coming on to this island. Am I the first queen you've met?"

"So what is your name, sweety?"

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:37 pm
She hadn't even noticed that Tariel was wobbly at this point. The young fae was far more distracted with the hand touching her head. It felt very nice, but why was someone so important touching her? A little girl who was almost always lost when she wasn't being cooped up? "Y-you're the on-only one I k-kn-know about." She stammered, not meaning to. Amazement was turning into nervousness quickly.

What was her name? Oh no! She forgot her name, quickly she racked her brain, attempting not to look like she was thinking, and opened her mouth. "S-sera." That was her name right? It should be, her best friend always called her by that. The young one felt like she was going to melt. This had to be some sort of fantasy.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:06 pm
Tari wondered why the child was so nervous. Admittedly, she didn't have much experience with the younger Pae, as usually their parents were around. Instinctively, Tari started humming softly to help the nerves of the child.

"Its very nice to meet you, Sera." Her voice spoke with a pleasing melodic tone, as if she could start singing at any moment. With quick glance around, she noticed the girl was alone. Actually no one else was on this part of the beach besides the pair of them.

"So Sera, what brought you out to the beach today?"

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:23 pm
Sera blushed, enjoying the sound the strange adult was making. It was very soothing, even if she didn't understand it.The tiny fae rocked along with the tune, perfectly content at the moment.

Her eyes widened, looking up at Tariel. The queen's voice was so pretty. "It's nice to meet you too~" The child tried to imitate the tone of Tari's voice without much success. However the question that followed through her for a loop. Sera wasn't sure how much she would get in trouble for if she was honest,and how much more she'd get in if she lied about any of it. Settling on entirely honest, cause honesty was always the best according to papa carter, Sera smiled.

"Papa Carter was smothering me and my brother with being inside all the time. Just another adventure~" Sera stated calmly. Then she blinked, there was another reason she wanted to come to the beach in particular! "The water!" She giggled. "I wanted to try and practice."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:32 pm
Tariel was wholly unfamiliar with this term the child used; 'smothering', but she guessed from the context what it might mean. Not wanting to be the one to rain on anyone's parade, she decided to ignore it, and instead inquire about the mention of the water, which perked the girl right up.

"To 'practice'? What sort of activity do you practice in the water?" The Naiad was curious what the land-walking Pae'il did with water.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:26 pm
Sera giggled, smiling. "I wanted to practice finding my arms after I turn into a puddle, but I can't get it to work yet." Her face contorted a little in distaste of the matter. Maybe she could get that liquidy feeling again now?

"Wanna see?" The young fae thought it was the coolest thing in the world, though she had no idea the much older and larger female holding her at the moment was more in tune with the water than she ever could be.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:37 am
Tariel just blinked, keeping her soft expression when the child mentioned something slightly morbid. Losing her arms was apparently ... fun? Land-pae were definitely strange.

"Are you sure its safe to be erm ... losing your arms?" she quickly decided that it was a game the child was playing. At least, she hoped. She knew the naiad children back before, when they lived in the sea, played strangely-imaginative games like that.

"Okay, show me how you turn into a puddle." she giggled as well, knowing full-well that part had to be a pretend game. She tried to keep up the child's excitement, and stepped back, putting on her best spectator face.

((sorry Umi, I tend to be flakey with RP. If you want to, you can prod me sometimes. ))  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:43 am
Sera blinked. Well loosing her arms and other body parts certainly hurt a lot.. "Um.. No, it hurts a lot.." She answered, looking up at the very pretty lady. The tiny fae giggled, trying to concentrate real hard on that liquid feeling she had the last time it had happened.

Her face twisted more than it had done before, fingers curling into a ball, knuckles lightening as she concentrated. She could feel it, but something wasn't right. It was different than before. And then it was gone. Sera whine a little as she opened her eyes. "I can't do it." Her voice came in a huff, she really wanted to show Tariel that she could turn into a puddle.

( Would you believe me if I said I had almost forgotten this RP? I r flakey with it sometimes too, it's okee <3 )

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:25 pm
Tariel frowned and reached out to touch the little girl's arm. "It's okay. Is this a new ability you just gained? Maybe you are just nervous. Sometimes when I am nervous, I can't do my special tricks either."

Tariel moved backwards a bit to sit on her behind in the wet sand. It wasn't a lot of water, but the waves occasionally reached her so she'd stay hydrated just enough.

"You know what I do when I have that problem? I just sit down, relax and close my eyes. I start thinking about my favorite place, and how peaceful it is to be there. And then I start imagining myself doing what I need to do. Like you could imagine yourself turning in to a puddle."

She knew this was a child's imagination game, but teaching someone how to mediate and focus was never a bad idea.

"You wanna try it?" Tariel said with a sweet smile.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:37 pm
Sera smiled, looking up at the pretty bluegreen lady. "sounds cool!" The fae wiggled, shifting around to face Tariel, and closing her eyes.

"So my favorite place, and how peaceful it is there?" She opened a blue eye, giggling. "and then what I need to do?" It sounded like fun. the child closed her eye once again, imagining her home with Carter and Elvis, and all the fun times they had there. It was calming, and she kinda felt like liquid. Sera concentrated on turning into a puddle..

huh.. She felt like she was a puddle.. But was she? The little girl opened her eyes, trying to look around.. Definitely not solid at least.. If Tariel had been watching, she was likely seeing a funky colored puddle full of a fae pae.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff