Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] In the Deep Blue (Chae and Sadron)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:18 am
User Image

It was a nice day to be in the ocean, and while Chae wasn't one for swimming in the deep waters in the middle of storms, the calmer days were much more relaxing. She was currently out to replenish her supply of shellfish, but anything would really do. She had recently moved her home to a Lagoon, so salt water was readily there and she could keep the food-to-be in the small pens she built.

the seaweed bag tied to her waist, she searched through the sands to find her good eats.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:52 am
The water was calm. Still. The hunter loomed behind a large rock formation, his coloring blending with the blue and green depths. Today he was hunting alone... for sport. Not that the Commander's hunting fleet minded a day off. There was much to explore with that new island. The Aernyn knew that they were weaklings, though they were the bravest of his Queen's legions. What happened to good old fashioned bloodlust and the thrill of the hunt?

Sadron stifled a scoff, his violet eyes scanning the ocean floor for prey. A sudden shift in the water alerted the Naiad. Something large was on the way. A boyish grin drew up his lips, and his head bobbed throwing his mohawk up to bounced back. Tightening his grip on his spear Sadron could feel his muscles tense in anticipation.

The prey drew closer. He leapt out with a flash of fury, spear posed to strike.

Wait? A female? HOLY CRAP! He tried to slam on brakes.  

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:04 pm
Chae felt the sudden change in water just in time to see Sadron rushing at her. Eyes wide, she recognized the spear just in time to dart out of the way, receiving only a graze of the spear on her arm. Yes, it stung, but she really wasn't focused much on that. Instead her mind was more in the flight or fight, and lets face it, she wasn't much of a fighter

Pressing her back up against the rock formation her breathing accelerated a bit and her eyes were wide. "Good afternoon...." She said as she finally got her breath back. Had she been expecting to be lept out at? No, not really. At least she was finally able to calm down, seeing who it was. She wasn't sure if the fact that it was Sadron was a good thing or not though.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:41 pm
Sadron fumbled over to one side, his lower half grazing the ocean floor. His heart raced with exhilaration, and endorphins drove his brain into hyper drive. Everything seemed to move very slowly as he nimbly flipped himself into an upright position. The naiad left his spear laying in the sand, choosing instead to cross his arms across his chest and scowl.

"The hell you doing out here, lady?" he grumbled in reply to her greeting, eyes squinted in suspicion. There was no reason for a female to be out this far on a queen-declared holiday. He noticed her injury and felt like a heel, but it was less than Sadron's style to show a great deal of concern. "You should check that," was his only remark after taking a moment to look at it from where he floundered ten feet from her. "... before the salt makes it burn."  

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:18 pm
"I'm replenishing my shellfish supplies.... I wasn't aware it was to get me into trouble to be hunting." There was no snide or disrespectful tone in her voice, but rather genuin confusion. She was completely unaware that she was doing anything wrong. After all, it was rather nessesary for her to catch more shellfish for her lagoon home.

Placing a hand over the cut on her shoulder, she felt her cheeks redden a bit. "I'll be alright... what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, after all, right? I'd say I'd be more worried about sharks catching the blood, but from my understanding, you are the best of the best...."

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games