Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Waikiki Kiki and Aulii Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:36 am
Waikiki KiKi looked to the ball that she was holding. "Oh, well that's odd. I wonder if someone is looking for this one too?" She looked to the boy and let him hold the ball. The ball looked old, faded and worn like it had been there a very long time. If anyone wanted it, they were long gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:38 pm
Aulii looked at the ball in his hands hesitantly; if someone had taken his ball he would have been very upset. What if she was right and someone was looking for this other ball. "It would be not nice for me to take this ball too, huh?" Aulii asked the adult, she would know the right thing to do.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:31 am
Waikiki KiKi thought about that for a moment. Sure, the person could come by looking for it and might be sad not finding it, but then it looked old and sun bleached which also could mean it had been there a very long time.

"What do you think?" The girl decided to ask him. Maybe it was a good lesson for a child...or something like that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:11 am
"But that is what I asked you, you are the smart one." Of course, Aulii was assuming that based on the simple fact that she was older since he really didn't know enough about her to say that she was smarter. "I wouldn't want someone to take my ball if they found it, I wanted my ball back. So... no?" he asked her to see if he was right.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:14 pm
"I know, but it's easy for me to give you the answer." Waikiki KiKi nodded. "I think, no is best. However, I wonder if we could find the owner and give it back? Then again there are so many Pae'il on this island it would be hard to find the right boy or girl who the ball belonged to."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:20 am
Aulii nodded his head, "Yay I made the right choice." He smiled. Aulii set the ball down on the ground. "We should leave it here, so it still here when they look for it." If they took the ball they could run around the island circles in search of eachother. Aulii giggled at the funny picture in his mind.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:27 am
Waikiki KiKi nodded. "Yeah, I think you are right." With that she looked to where she was headed before. "Would you like some company? I can play ball with you or something." She nodded to the boy. The adult really didn't have anything planned for the day.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:30 pm
"Oh yeah! It is much funner to play ball with someone!" Aulii shouted, excited to have someone to play with, even if they were old. "You are not busy?" He asked, he didn't know what she was doing before she found him. He bounced the ball on the ground a little bit.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:59 pm
Waikiki KiKi giggled. "Nah, I'm not really ever busy." She then looked to the ball. "Okay, what kind of game would you like? Catch, toss, roll...something harder?" She didn't mind playing as long as she knew how to.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:14 am
Aulii wasn't sure if he was up for a harder game. "Uhm... how about we play catch." Aulii decided. He smiled, that was cool that she was never busy and always got to play. He didn't know adults could do that. "Don't blink!" Aulii shouted as he tossed the ball to her and then moved away from her so that there would be more distance.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:47 am
Waikik KiKi giggled as she caught the ball. She too stepped back a few paces so that they were apart enough to make the game a bit more fun and a challenge. "Alright, it's coming for you!" She said before tossing the ball.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:58 pm
Aulii reached his hands out for the ball, his fingers grasped at it and he felt them make contact with the ball, but he didn't catch it. "Woah!" Aulii shouted. "I almost had it." He said excitedly as he chased after the ball a little way. "Your turn" Aulii threw the ball clumsily towards the female.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:34 am
Waikiki KiKi thought for a moment she might have tossed it to hard for the child, but then decided that it was just part of the game. She held her hands out to catch the ball and did. He had tossed it pretty good himself. "How about a curve ball?" She didn't know what that really was so the ball just went slightly sideways.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:19 pm
Aulii gasped. "A curve ball!" he said with fear, he wasn't entirely sure what that was, but it sounded hard. The boy winced and held out his hands where he thought the ball might go. Aulii opened his eyes and caught the ball that time. "Hey, that's not so bad." He decided as he threw it back to her "granny" style.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:18 am
Waikiki KiKi was happy he had caught it. That was a good one. Not that it was true curve ball. She's have to be more into ball then that. Mostly she just tossed around a beach ball at her Great Grand Hula Daddy's bar's pool.

KiKi caught the ball and nodded. "Hum...what should we try next? A heater." Where was she even getting these terms? The then tried to tossed the ball fast as that's what she thought it meant.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff