Monster and Ewu

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:31 pm
So, I decided to make a thread showing off my precious kitties. ^^ Here we go.

User Image
User Image
User Image

This is Monster, my six year old cat. Her name was Sasha when she was a kitten, but she grew to be a little terror, so her name changed to Monster. I found her in a laundry basket outside a grocery store when she was just a baby, and I took her home. She had obviously been living outside, as she was covered in fleas. You could see them crawling over her. She was underweight, and too young to be taken from her mother, but I got her back to good health with some effort. She is a very vocal cat, I carry on conversations with her all the time. Monsty is severely people and animal aggressive. She won't hesitate to attack anyone who visits our apartment, and she has done so on more than one occasion. She's been getting better, though, a she gets older.

I have never had a bond with an animal like I have with Monster. I love all of my pets, but there's some connection I have with her thats unlike anything I have had with other pets. Even though she's aggressive with other people, she has never hurt me, and never would. She turns to me for affection and care, even though she trusts very few other people.

User Image
User Image
User Image

This little hairball is Ewu (ee-woo). I made the unfortunate mistake of letting my lovey name her. It was either Ewu, or Kittynekocatwhiskers. Anyhow, Ewu was another rescue case. I saw an ad in the paper for free Persians, and since I love Persians, I went out to visit them. Ewu was the only one left, but I took her home immediately. She had not been brushed her entire life, it seemed, and had a severe ear mite infection. Her butt and back legs were caked with poop, and she was pretty matted. I took her to work with me the next day and shaved her legs and belly so she'd feel better, and got medication for the ear mites.

Ewu is also mildly retarded. I believe the lady who bred her was running a kitten mill, and that would explain her deficiencies. Although very sweet and loving, she has problems jumping up to things, and can't jump down from places without landing on her face. It takes her a very long time to learn anything, as well. She continually jumps in the bathtub when its full of water, because she can't learn that doing so will get her soaked. She also has problems using the litter box sometimes, and it has taken her seven months to begin learning her name.

Thankfully, Monster warmed to her quickly, and mothers her a lot. They keep each other company, and they keep us amused. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:15 pm
im so jealouse of you! I had to get rid of all my cats... crying
we moved to no pets allowed apartments...
anyway they are cute  

chicaneptune

minethine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:37 am
awwww....very cute....i like them both.......love Ewu i want to give her a hug....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:31 am
aww. they are cute. Does your cat follow the mouse too.  

-WolfsbaneElixir-

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:26 pm
RBNRS

Yeah, Ewu goes after the cursor a lot. Unfortunately, she also tends to rip the keys off of my laptop. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:49 pm
Savage Destiny
RBNRS

Yeah, Ewu goes after the cursor a lot. Unfortunately, she also tends to rip the keys off of my laptop. sad

rofl rofl rofl rofl .... oh sorry.... that wasn't supossed to be funny sweatdrop  

purplebear

snubsnub

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:37 pm
Your cats are such a cutey!! Especially your persian. Its been a year, they must look different by now xD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:43 am
Wow, its actually been almost two years since I posted this.

Monsty is as precious as ever, and Ewu's gotten big. Ewu has also gotten shaved, due to her inability to keep herself clean, poor baby.

Not to mention that I've gained another cat, two rats, and a puppy. xD

I'll have to make an update post. :3  

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

Tie My Shoes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:28 am
Very cute cats.

What is Ewu in in the first picture?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:06 pm
Tie My Shoes
Very cute cats.

What is Ewu in in the first picture?

Ewu was in an empty computer tower, lol.

The picture was too cute to pass up.  

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

HunterDaWolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:43 pm
AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo cute!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart  
Pictures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items