Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Animated Movies
The Princess and the Frog

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:15 pm
Growing up on Disney's hand-drawn golden years (The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, etc.) of animation I was so happy to see that they finally went back to their roots for this movie. It easily broke into my top 5 favorite Disney films. I pretty much loved everything about this film, the music and voice acting was 100% solid. The characters were fun and the story was inspiring.

I was really upset to see how many people tore it apart for being racist. Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:36 pm
I liked it okay. It wasn't in my top five at all though. :/ I think the soundtrack could have been better, I REALLY wish Tiana sang more. But the animation was GREAT and I was very very happy to see them doing a hand-drawn animated movie. C:

Stop Dont Believin

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150

Spirit of Eclipse

Fashionable Friend

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:21 pm
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED The Princess and the Frog. Disney musicals have become so far and few between since Toy Story and I was absolutely overjoyed when I saw it.

I was nervous about how people were reacting to the very existence of the movie, and almost didnt see it. I was so glad that I did. I was confused by how New Orleans would become a place for a Disney princess, but it all tied in well.

The songs were great and the animation has never been better!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:30 am
Stop Dont Believin
I liked it okay. It wasn't in my top five at all though. :/ I think the soundtrack could have been better, I REALLY wish Tiana sang more. But the animation was GREAT and I was very very happy to see them doing a hand-drawn animated movie. C:

" I was very very happy to see them doing a hand-drawn animated movie. C:"
whoww srlys? tats so awesome ;D nvr knew it was hand-drawn ^^  

Purple_planes

Animated Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas