{prp} Faun Teens!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:43 am
User Image

Pan saw at the edge of the island that the Tree of Life was on. He let his teen legs dangle from the side not afraid of falling. There was water down below and even then he was just not scared of that.

The teen was playing a soft tune on his pan flute. This tune caused the rocks around him to dance around. It was a beautiful haunting melody that the rocks were able to mimic well.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image

[playing her as teen]

Young Kishi trotted happily through the large entrance to the Tree, on her way towards the main island when a vaguely familiar sound caught her attention. There was only one person on this island, or any, that she knew of that know how to make that particular sound.

She quietly climbed over Laisidhiel's large roots, trying to stay as quiet as she could. When she got a glimpse of the small dance rocks, she grinned, and had to cover her mouth the stifle the giggle. She'd not seen a site like this since she was a kid.

Oh so slow and quiet, she crept up towards her old friend, biting her lip to keep the giggles from coming out.

When she was within range behind him, she reached her little pink hands out, wrapping them around Pan's head to cover his eyes.

"Guess who!?" she squeaked.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:41 am
Pan didn't hear the other teen coming towards him as he was too engrossed with his flute playing. All he could hear was that music that he was making. Pan didn't even seem to pay attention to what it was making the rocks do. Not at that moment.

The teen was shocked when the hands were cupped around his eyes. So shocked, in fact, that he let his flute drop to the floor with a click. The rocks too stopped as soon as the music did.

"Ah...um... Chief?" Pan guessed. Sure, he knew it was the their Chieftain, but he wasn't sure who it was...not yet anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:42 am
Kishi watched Pan's flute fall to the ground and winced, hoping the fall didn't damage the instrument.

She crinkled up her lose, playfully sticking her tongue out at Pan behind him. "You have to guess if you don't know!" she giggled.

She kept her hands squarely where they were, but she didn't squeeze or anything to make him uncomfortable, and he certainly could have pushed her hands away if he was truly startled.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:11 am
Pan thought about it for a moment. It was a female voice. The only females he knew, really, were Ivy and Kishi. He didn't think the elder would be around so a smile played on his lips.

"Would that be the princess? Kishi?" He had remembered their play of pirate and princess from when they were smaller.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:22 am
Kishi's eyes went big with delight, and she slipped her hands away from Pan's eyes to wrap her arms around him in a backwards hug. "You remembered!"

She slipped back, to give him his space back after invading it terribly (but she didn't seem to care) and knelt down to pick up the fallen flute. "Its been a while since I last seen you, Cap'n, how have you been!?" she gave a wink and bright smile as she held the little hand flute out. The perky teen was practically bouncing on her hooves with excitement over seeing her friend again.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:21 am
Pan turned after Kishi hugged him with a smile. He was then able to get back up so that he was standing next to her. It had been a while. They were both teens now.

"I've just been grooving." The teen chuckled as that was a slightly silly answer. "How have you been?" He asked her taking the flute back from it. It looked okay from it's fall.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:31 am
Kishi tip-hoofed(toed) around to sit on one of the large roots of the Tree nearby where Pan had been lost in thought playing his flute. She chuckled and shook her head a little at him. "Grooving? What's that? Is it fun and is it something I can do too?" ever curious, she still wanted to know everything.

"Oh I've been doing good. I spent a lot of time inside the tree learning things." She smiled at him and leaned over to pick up one of the small rocks that had been dancing when she arrived. She studied the rock a little bit before looking back to her old friend. "I still don't know how to make these things dance like you do." she giggled before setting the rock back on the ground.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:29 am
Pan nodded as he listened. "Well, grooving is just being around. Seeing, hearing...living. Communing with the trees and nature around me." Pan often liked to do this. He enjoyed it as he loved being around the earth.

"Really? Hum... I haven't been able to become a tree either." He admitted that he too couldn't do that power that she had. He then played a soft song that made the rocks shift around lazily.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:48 pm
Kishi smiled and nodded her head as Pan explained 'grooving'. "Well, that sounds like a lot of fun. Sounds like I've been grooving too then." She grinned at him, but the smile quickly faded as he mentioned turning into a tree wasn't working out.

"Yeah." she chuckled and reached up to tuck a lock of her hair behind her ear. "Would appear so. My teacher taught me that we only get one special ability anyway. Your gift is your music, mine is ... this." She'd merely been teasing him when she mentioned not being able to make the rocks dance; reminiscing of the fun they had before knowing how the world worked.

She swung her knees around and put her hooves together in front of her, facing Pan, and slowly, her hooves sprouted thick roots that extended, and her fur hardened into pink-striped bark. It only took a couple moments before her lower half looked like a grafitti'd tree trunk. "See, I am getting better. I can do more than turn into twigs."

She still didn't know what the point of turning in to a tree really was. Maybe one day, she'd be one of the trees on the island. The thought was a little scary, but she pretended like it didn't bother her.

"So did you learn new tricks, too?"

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:02 am
Pan chuckled. "Awesome we both just grooving to this wonderful place." He did so love the tree and all the other plants around the new island as well. Plus, anywhere there were rocks was nice.

"Yeah, I guess that's true." Pan did know it as well, but the idea of becoming a tree was a fun one. The faun teen watched as Kishi began to turn into a tree. It was a nice sight to see. The boy clapped for her.

"Very nice. Um....well nothing that great yet. I have been trying to make music that brings rocks from far away or makes bigger rocks move. I have gotten some a bit bigger then these, but nothing too great yet." He point to the small ones around his hooves.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games