Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
The Lovely Bones

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosary16

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:56 pm
I just got back from seeing The Lovely Bones. It was excellent!
Like the book, the movie is disturbing and amazing. All the actors did a really good job, especially Saoirse Ronan who plays Susie Salmon and Stanely Tucci who plays the killer George Harvey. Mark Walberg, who plays Susie's dad, did a better job than I thought he would. He was okay in The Happening, but in this movie he was exceptional. Saoirse Ronan was terrific as Susie. She doesn't act too young or too old for her age (the character is 14) and she comes off as an ordinary girl whose life come to a tragic end at the hands of the perverted neighbor George Harvey. Ronan never overperforms her role, so Susie's emotions come off as believable. Stanely Tucci was perfect as George Harvey. He just disappears into the character and does such a phenomenal job playing a twisted murderer that it's quite eerie and he had me scared of him.
There's a lot of visuals and, if you've read the book, there are some things that were cut out, but the movie is very close to the book.
Will The Lovely Bones be everyone's cup of tea? No. Is it worth seeing? It sure is!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:55 am
Ive seen it is well it was a good movie I found it kind of sad but liked it biggrin  

Dark_Night1_Wing

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:27 pm
I wanted to watch it, the title sounds kind of unrelated to the movie though  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:57 pm
The title is explained towards the end of the movie.  

Rosary16

Anime_Sweetheart67

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:37 am
I seen the Lovely Bones. It was a great movie but the commericial was like way off.  
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games