Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
I'm a Demi-god?! (A PJO based Role Play that is accepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls are required

View Results

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:36 pm
User Image

You are attacked by your first monster and the only parent of yours that you've known tells you that there is something that they want you to know. They don't know how to tell this to you, so they just come out and say it. Your mother or father tells you that you are a Half-Blood, and that your other parent is a god. You are stuned and don't know what to say when your parent tells you that you have to go to Camp Half-Blood over the summer and you have to train so that you can make it out in the world. You don't know what to do, so you just go to the place that your parent told you to go, and find out who your godly parent is. While at camp, you meet others who are like you in a way.

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image

No Godmodding
You have your own Camper(s) so use only your own unless given permission by the other person.

No Cybering
It's gross and no one want's to read it. Do not tell the other person to take it to the PM's because that would get you and the other person deleted from the Role Play. Besides, your at camp.

Profiles
PM all profiles to me titled "I'm definatly not a Demi-god." and put a heart icon in the PM somewhere so that I know you read the rules.

Campers
You are limited to three campers for the time being.

Text talk
Please, no text talk. If there are some spelling mistakes I can understand that, after all, we are only human. Only use this in OOC which is to be used like so. (()), [[]], {{}}.

Literacy
Please, be as literat as you can be. No ** for actions, and when your charicter is speaking, use "" for speaking. And please, role play in third person.

Be active
I know that you all have a life outside of gaia, but please post atleast three times a week.

Have fun
This is the most important rule out of them all.

xXxMimi-96xXx

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:38 pm
Skeleton
User Image

[align=center][color=YOURPOSTINGCOLOR][size=18][b]F[/b]irst [b]M[/b]iddle [b]L[/b]ast[/size]

(Picture of your camper. Anime only please)

[size=9][b](Age, under twenty years old please)[/b] years ago it was confirmed that I was a [b](gender)[/b].

My [b](Mother or Father)[/b] is more important than your's. You see, [b](God or godesses name)[/b] happen's to be that person.

Want to know something about me? Read between the lines and look at what you get. [b](Bio, at least a paragraph please.)[/b]

The person behind the mask is [b](Gaia username)[/b][/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:39 pm
Accepted charicters

Alyx Vera Rein

User Image

Sixteen years ago it was confirmed that I was a female.

My Father is more important than your's. You see, Hades happen's to be that person.

Want to know something about me? Read between the lines and look at what you get. I was eight years old when my mother died. I was left in the care of my mothers boyfriend who beat me regularly. My depression worsened and my grades started to slip. I was ten when I was attacked by my first monster, but only defeated it because a Satyr found me and gave me a sword to defeat it. I was then taken to camp where I learned that Hades was my father.

The person behind the mask is xXxMimi-96xXx

xXxMimi-96xXx

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:52 pm
User Image

Bump!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:14 pm
Bump!

xXxMimi-96xXx

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:05 am
Bump!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:35 pm
First Middle Last

Hi. My Name is Nicolae Copper.

18 years ago it was confirmed that I was Male.

My dad is more important than your's. You see, Hephaestus happen's to be that person.

Want to know something about me? Read between the lines and look at what you get. My dad fell into a volcano when i was 5. But me? I beleive hes rockin' that volcano. My mom died when i was 7, when i was ransferred to this camp.

The person behind the mask is Bomarang y'all!

Bomarang

RP Retreat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff