Reply 20. ✿ - - - Debating
Why Are There So Many Rude Girls? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cazzie Chikai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:49 pm
I was looking through the forums, and posting (specifically in the Photos/Photography section,) and I noticed how many girls have nothing nice to say and be rude. Why are there so many rude girls out here? I thought this was a place to make FRIENDS and, LOVE, Not to be rude, and cruel!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:53 pm
If you haven't noticed, most of the posts in that section are asking what people think they look like, because they think they are ugly. It kind of gets annoying after a few of those threads, because some are just to get attention, and some are just for an ego boost. :/ That's just what I think.  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ThisPersonDoesntExist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:53 pm
I totally agree.
Why are people so rude to alot of the girls here, when we're all supposed to be nice and love each other?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:55 pm
Because, attention-whores get really annoying, really quick...and some girls are more vocal with their feelings than others.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:31 am
I’ll erase this feeling…
I still have a long life don’t I?
kono omoi wo keshiteshimau ni ha
mada jinsei nagai deshou?
Most of us are just blunt. It's not that we're intentionally rude it's just many of us don't tolerate attention whores and other types of people. It's not a bad thing to be blunt. In fact being blunt is a way of being honest. Honesty is the best policy, don't ya know? And it's a lot better than flat out lying to people in order to boost their delusions or egos.
I’m missing the feeling…
so this pain is also welcomed!
natsukashiku naru
konna itami mo kangeijan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:25 pm
because we're honest. ask if you look ugly and ou'll get 3 responces.
1. yes you are. yes some people are flat out ugly. I tend to give pointers IE opting for bangs to shorten a large forehead.
2. shut up attention whore. This is usually the case. some super pretty girl or someone who doesn't bother to post a picture of their face wants to know if she's ugly. Its like she's begging people to tell her how fabulous she looks. I tend to not comment on these threads.
3. you're pretty. This is usually the case if she is plain. Not ugly, not drop dead killer hot. This is rarely the case but when it is all the girl needs is a little reassurance
I would want my friends to be honest with me and assuming we're all friends here then I should be able to be honest with you.  

whatagirlwants

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:28 pm
Hey, I live to be brutally honest and I don't give a s**t who I offend. Also, attention whores get annoying fast. Grow a thicker skin and learn not to take s**t so seriously. You won't last long.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:55 pm
Would you like me to lie to you instead? Tell me that I'd sooooooo totally wear those shoes with that shirt when honestly it makes me want to barf? We do have things to say. How we say them defines us.

Example:
OP: "omg i ws wndrng if zak lkd me or nt, i men, he loks at me nd smles nd i thnk he lkes me wht shuld i do heart heart heart heart neutral neutral rofl rofl whee whee mrgreen mrgreen emo heart xd 3nodding "

Answer 1: "Pick up grammar skills first. You're attractive when you can spell. Secondly, just go and ask him out. What's the worst that can happen, rejection?"

Answer 2: "Hunny, i think u should go ot there and shw him tat u like him by gvng hm a valentnes day gft (early) and thn go and scare awy any grls he lkes besdes you."

Which one yielded better advice? Which had something to say?  

Azusanga

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Brutally honest is misinterpreted as rude.
We give our opinions, and if you don't like it, you'll probably say we are being rude.
Personally I can't stand people who ask if they are pretty or ugly, so I will tell them my honest opinion of what they look like. If they look like s**t, then I will say that.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:24 pm
I agree that sometimes people are a little more honest than they need to be. I don't think insults toward the original poster are justified.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:33 pm
Miss. Slippers
Example:
OP: "omg i ws wndrng if zak lkd me or nt, i men, he loks at me nd smles nd i thnk he lkes me wht shuld i do heart heart heart heart neutral neutral rofl rofl whee whee mrgreen mrgreen emo heart xd 3nodding "

Answer 1: "Pick up grammar skills first. You're attractive when you can spell. Secondly, just go and ask him out. What's the worst that can happen, rejection?"

I love your answer! xD
But really, my sister does that all the freaking time!
You think I'm going to sit up and tell her, "Oh, your pretty! Don't say that! Stop it!" no I say "Shut your face! You know there are millions who have it worse than you. Birth defects happen each and everyday, so be happy your not worse, you foolish attention-whore! If you really were ugly, all those stupid boys you talk about would leave you the hell alone!" I like to be truthful.
Oh, and yes this is my sister. And yes, she needs to learn propper grammar and spelling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:44 pm
<3 naw some people are just honest, not everyone is nice yknow razz <3  

xXNightRose14Xx

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:47 pm
I feel that a lot of people are so rude because they're jealous. They have to make other people feel inferior to make themselves seem superior. It is good to be honest, but honesty and rudeness are two different things. Everyone has a thing in their head called a brain, some people just don't know how to use it. And yes, attention whores are annoying as ********.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:56 pm
That is true, some people can be jealous. But with this guild, I don't think that's the case. I agree as well rudeness can only go so far, but no one has passed the line, and I don't think anyone will. I just think everyone is annoyed.  

iDorkosaurous_Rex

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:39 pm
There are a lot of girls who are thought to be "rude" because there are a lot of girls who are thin-skinned crybabies.

I personally stay away from the attention whores in the photo subforum. There really are only so many "my ____ told me I was ugly/fat/whatever, is s/he right?" threads you can look at before you wish to reach through the screen and strangle the next one. I've had my fill.

Plus, in that situation, what is considered "rude"?

-Lying outright? (No, my darling, you are the most beautiful thing to ever walk the earth. We should all build shrines, the better to worship your beauty.)

-Being honest? (You're average-looking. You'd probably look better in green, you should wear bangs to make your forehead look smaller, you need to wear a different style of jeans. Plus, the composition of that picture is horrid. Don't photograph yourself straight on, it makes you look twice as wide as you really are.)

-Calling them out? (Sweetie, I'm not here to stroke your ego. Please stop fishing for compliments. It isn't attractive.)

Is there a single answer you can give that is not rude?

In other situations, girls are considered "rude" simply for disagreeing with someone's opinion and detailing why. Academic language is not "rude." It is the nature of debate.  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff