Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet
Domain of the Woodland Pack(Open though fixing.) [Faetasia] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:48 am
Tala turned her head at the sound of approaching footsteps. She nodded her head to the female.

"Hello Ami...Tumnus was just commenting on how these hides could make a few great cloaks and blankets for the cold season if he knew how to sew. Can you sew?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:10 pm
* ami shakes her head* " no I can't sew."  

NekoRikku

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:28 pm
"Hmm..."

Tala looked down at the hides on the ground.

"I guess I could take the task on myself then. It'd be nice to have these made into cloaks and blankets for the pack. I'll take them off our hands, Tumnus."

She bent down and gathered them up in her arms. They were nicely tanned by now, and the blood left on them had dried. All she'd need to do is fashion some thread and a needle. It wouldn't be hard, she'd done it plenty of times before.

"If either of you would like to come, I'd be happy to show you how to do it for the future."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:22 am
Sion rested in his hut trying to consider when he should choose the alpha female. It was a hard decision. All the females in the pack had their unique strengths but it would be hard to choose one that will be of benefit as the Alpha female.  

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:34 pm
Tala sat down in front of her little hut. It was quaint, but all she really needed. She seemed a little material, with her dress and home made jewelry, but she wasn't dependant on it. She grabbed her sewing supplies from inside: home made threads from vegitation and animal parts, and some needles made from tiny bones. She sat down in front of her hut and began cutting at the hides with her teeth, then stitching them togethere where it was right. Before long, she was quick to work on the first cloak. She'd make cloaks first, for each member, and then quilt the rest up for blankets.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:02 am
* ami looks at Tala and smiles* " I would love to learn other skills Tala."  

NekoRikku

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:14 pm
Tala looked up at Ami and smiled, motioning for her to sit with her.

"Here, I'll show you something easy first, hm?"

Tala gathered the scraps that had come from making the first two cloaks and spread them out in front of Ami.

"Making a blanket isn't too hard. All you have to do is place the scraps together to make it look nice. Then, to make it fluffy, you will the inside with cottonweed. Here," Tala handed her some of her thread and a needle, "Try piecing together a full side first, and I'll do the other side and then we can put them together. Just watch me."

Tala began slowly, so that Ami could watch how she weaved the thread, then she smiled at her and nodded for her to try on her own.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:34 am
* ami looks at her and nods* " okie."  

NekoRikku

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:41 pm
Tala started work on one more cloak. She'd let Ami try her hand at a blanket before she made one herself. If Ami did a nice job, then they could split the work.

"Once you get the hang of it, it'll be like you've been doing it all your life."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:03 pm
* ami nods working on the blanket and trying not to mess it up to much* " Tala I was woulding why we don't have pups running around yet, and I also wonder what trials our alpha is thinking about having to choose his alpha female with, I know that I wouldn't make a good alpha female."  

NekoRikku

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:02 pm
Tala finished up her current project and started gathering a few scraps to make a quilt of her own.

"Well, we don't have pups because Sion isn't one to bring any into the pack until he feels we are all ready. I think maybe he wants an alpha female at his side first...to be sure that order will be kept."

She used her teeth to snip some thread before she continued.

"As for the trials...well he's always been very certain that everyone knew their hunting and gathering. That will probably be part of it...but I don't know what else he might have been advised to do during his journey. We'll just have to wait and see.......why don't you think you'd make a good alpha, Ami?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:52 am
* ami blinks then nods* " I just don't beleve I am stong enough for such a title and I just don't think I would be any good at it, I think I would make a better elder myself since I know much that is all, I don't like a alpha has to think much."  

NekoRikku

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:16 pm
"Alpha is a worthy title as well. When an alpha female is chosen, she will be the rock who sits behind Sion. She'll be the one he leans on for support. Though if you don't feel the title fits you, I can understand why you don't want to participate in the trials. Hm...elder you say? That is a powerful position."

Tala smiled at Ami as she pieced two scraps of hide together and stitched effortlessly. She eyed the stitching that her companion was doing intently.

"Not bad at all, Ami. Try loosening up your wrist a little though, you might find that makes it more comfortable."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:40 am
* ami nods then smiles* " I say elder because my knowlodge whould be most useful there I have traveled and I have seen much, before I joined this pack, okie." * ami loses her grip and sews more*  

NekoRikku

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:27 am
Tumnus came back with a good sized deer over his shoulders. His first decent kill in a while and he was proud he was able to bring it down. It had taken him several days but he felt a sense of pride to be able to bring back a worthy chunk of food capable of a few hearty meals. He put the deer down where he usually skinned them and went to get something to drink.

He hadn't eaten since yesterday being that concentrated on hunting and it had paid off. The clear water was very refreshing and soothed the rough aching dryness in his throat. He wiped off his mouth with a paw and noticed the women had started to sew up a few clothing items. He smiled, a sudden burst of pride in that this was his family. It was silly that things seemed to mean that much more when you were that tired but after laughing a bit to himself at himself he went to go rest. He could skin when he recovered a bit.

He reclined underneath a tree and closed his eyes just for a few moments. It would be so easy to fall asleep like this but he forced himself to stay awake. He rummaged through a roughly made yet sturdy bag and took out a pinch of herbs. Chewing on the wild tea he enjoyed the bitter taste and sat crosslegged, a position he was less likely to fall asleep in.*

◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff