Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet
Domain of the Woodland Pack(Open though fixing.) [Faetasia] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:50 pm
* ami blinks at stands near Tala nodding, her skills were she wits* " I agree wiht tala, and hope whomever wins we will still be friends tala."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:13 pm
Tala smiled at Ami.

"We are sisters of this pack, Ami. There is almost nothing that can break a bond like that."

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:02 pm
* ami smiles* " i'm galde to hear that."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:30 pm
Stepping out of his hut, Sion walked out and stood at the center of the small village.

"I have made my decision...I ran the trials in secret observing you all on your daily lives. And I have come to a decision of who the Alpha Female and my mate shall be."

The wolf spoke strongly, he was no longer the scared wolf that he was when he was younger. He was dedicated to the betterment of his pack, and this decision would guarantee the best hope of this pack.

"...Kiche has shown great strength, and intelligence. So she shall be the Alpha Female. It is for the betterment of the pack, and shall be as such."

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:41 pm
Kiche stepped out of the shadows, setting down the deerhide she'd been skinning. Her bright eyes focused on Sion, wide with surprise, and turned to gaze upon her packmembers. She smiled at Tala and Ami, almost meekly for a moment, before the gravity of what had just happened truly hit her. Then her chin rose and she stood proudly, moving beside Sion and smiling up at him.

"Sion... I am greatly pleased and highly honored that you have chosen me. It gives me great pride to know that I am to be at your side... to be the alpha female, and the mate of a male so strong and handsome." She lifted a hand to caress his cheek. "I thank you, Sion."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:03 pm
* amii nods and bows her head then turns to head for the forest*  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:20 pm
"Kiche...assemble the rest of the Pack...it is time we discussed filling out our ranks. Also we need to think about expanding through natural means."

Sion spoke as he shouldered his hunting spear, crafted from a boars tusk. He was indeed tired of the other packs looking down on him and his pack.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:08 pm
[New RP?]

Kiche sat in the darkness of her pack's domain. Her bright eyes glinted in the golden glow of the setting sun. Worry furrowed on her brow. She had not seen ANY members of her pack as of late, even Sion himself, and she worried that it was dying. The pack needed more members, more activity. "Sion?" she called into the night.  

Three Tailed Fox

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:11 pm
Stepping from behind a tree the male stepped, he left to go hunt and she got worried. He knew the pack was in need of reformation but some of the females simply vanished, while others distanced themselves after he chose Kiche.

"Yes Kiche?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:20 am
"Sion my love," she said, gently touching his toned bicep, "where have all my sisters vanished? What happened to the strong pack we once had? I fear our numbers and power are diminishing." She gazed at him longingly, a sense of duty sparkling in her eyes. "What do you think of rebuilding -- together?" she asked, gently stroking her abdomen where her womb was hidden. She was trying to make it clear to him that she wanted to bare his children.  

Three Tailed Fox

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:58 pm
"In time, many of them have gone to do their own thing."

He raised his left eye brow, Kiche was being a touch too suggestive. He would of liked the idea but right now he was stockpiling supplies for the coming winter.

(I can't really afford to pay for a breeding right now.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:24 pm
[If we wait til November, I can do the breeding free.]

Kiche nodded solemnly, she knew it wasn't a subject she could force on him.  

Three Tailed Fox

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:31 pm
User Image

Tala curled up in her small hut, warm hides shielding her from the winter cold. She huffed a bit, and was sorry to see her breath in front of her. It was a cold winter, and she yearned for the Summer to return.

Gathering one of the hides around her, Tala stood and walked out into the small clearing her pack inhabited. The bonfire was going strong, and she decided it would provide her with the warmth she was searching for. She sat down close to the flames and closed her eyes

((I'm gonna just try to post as much as I can...until someone decides they want to join in.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:46 pm
"A woodland wolf is always loyal. I stayed to lead and protect you all. We will try for children once the weather improves. The winter is a dangerous time to try for children."

He rubbed the fur on his chin lightly, before he lightly ran his claws over his battle scars. Experience through mistakes taught him much.

"That is how it will be woman."

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash