Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what to do?
  stay at work and get things like homework done
  go home and play with froggy
View Results

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:01 pm
I posted this in LI too but basically I need to know if I should come home for an hour and half between shifts when I sub at work or just stay at work. If you need more info here is the thread in LI
thready thread  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:16 pm
(I read the other thread before posting here)

Honestly, being the the mother of a one year old is just so exhausting that in my opinion the best thing you can do is whatever makes you feel best.
The only thing I would say is that going home for a break with family makes your work day seem shorter, and might help you relax, and I don't know but I'm guessing the walk might one of the rare oppertunites you get for a little fresh air and alone time, if it is then that can sometimes make a world of difference to your happiness and energy levels.
But like I said before, the bottom line is your sanity. If you know that while you are at home playing with Froggy you're gonna worry about stuff that needs to be done at work, then stay at home and do it, if you're not, then why not make the most of it?
I'm sure that Froggy would love to see you that extra time, but not if getting there is stressing you out, 'cause kids pick up on that really easily. I think it will be better for him to see a happy, relaxed mummy for one and a half hours less each day than to see and stressed out and grump mummy for that extra time.

Hmm.. that was a little convoluted but I hope it helped.

LyricalSoul93

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff