Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )
Help me to find and watch some GOOD ANIME!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lelouch_Kurosaki

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:32 pm
I really like anime, so I just want ur guys opinion on what good anime there is to watch. As long as you think it's good it's fine with me. Here are some of the awsome Anime I already watched or still/currently watching!

Bleach !!!!!
Naruto Shippuden !!!!!
Code geass !!!!!
Code Geass R2 !!!!!
Fullmetal alchemist !!!!
Death Note !!!!
Black Cat !!!!
D Gray Man !!!!
Rouruni Kenshin !!!!
Buso Renkin!!!!
Ghost Hunt!!!

These are far by the best that I've watched so far

Don't put any anime u dont like, I especially dont like these so don't tell me to watch this or you owe me 500000 bucks! Just kiddin wit ya about the money part, but seriously don't put the following anime into your post.

BoBo Bobobo
Yu gi oh
bakugan
Pokemon
Digimon
Dragon Drive
Any other anime u don't like.

There are still many more I'm thinking of watching but it will really help if you relist an anime Im thinking of watching because if a lot of people like the anime im planning to watch then it's a good anime.
Anyway again plz help me out!!!!!!!!!
Ty  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:40 pm
Hmm...you seem to like a lot of mainstream & shounen anime so you could try:

Yu Yu Hakusho - it has quite a lot of action & fighting. Also involves supernatural elements, i.e. demons & spirits.
Quote:
Plot summary: One day, 14 year old Yusuke Urameshi suddenly finds himself dead, having died pushing a child out of the way of oncoming traffic. Since he has such a bad personality, even the Spirit World was caught by surpise that he would sacrifice himself. Yusuke soon finds out he wasn't supposed to die and has a chance for resurrection and bringing his body back to life. After being resurrected, Yusuke becomes a Spirit Detective, along with his comrades, and one adventure after another happens, whether it be an investigation or a fighting tournament.
~ Anime News Network

Outlaw Star - Sci-fi anime with a fair amount of action & comedy, so you might like it.
Quote:
Plot summary: Gene Starwind and his partner Jim Hawking run a small business on the backwater planet of Centinel 3. But all that changes the day that Hilda hires them for a bodyguard job. Now, thrust into a mystery they don't fully understand, they're on the run from the cops, the pirates, an angry alien, and a mysterious assassin. But they've got one thing going in their favor - they have the galaxy's most advanced ship, the Outlaw Star.
~ Anime News Network

Myken

13,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

DodgeDiss

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:34 pm
Soul eater, Claymore, devil may cry, Higurashi , Samurai Champloo , Samurai 7 there is a lot more go on this website and u will fine a lot http://www.animefreak.tv/  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:55 pm
Rozen Maiden

Quote:
Jun Sakurada is a Junior High School student who refuses to go to school after being traumatized by an embarrassing experience there . He has taken to locking himself in his room, never leaving the house, and spends the day ordering goods online and returning them before the date in which he has to pay. His older sister, Nori Sakurada, does everything she can to brighten Jun's dreary existence, but is unable to change his situation.

One day, Jun receives a letter claiming he has won a prize. The letter asks him to choose "Yes" or "No". It states that after he has made his decision, he must place the letter in the drawer of his desk, and Holie will take it to the spirit world. Despite his skepticism, he follows these instructions, and discovers soon after that the envelope has vanished. Moments later, he realizes that a richly detailed wood case has materialized within his room. The box contains a strange realistic doll dressed in French aristocratic (synonymous with Gothic Lolita) attire. Jun examines the doll from every angle before seeing the key and winding up the doll. The doll creaks, stands up on its own, then proceeds to slap him for handling her as crudely as he had. She introduces herself as, "...Shinku, the fifth doll of the Rozen Maiden."

gas powered stick

Lelouch_Kurosaki

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:38 am
thanks guys I'll take the advice, and watch those.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:12 am
Shugo Chara , I really love it! I watched full episodes biggrin

But it's some sort of Girlish for you so...  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lelouch_Kurosaki

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:08 pm
DraggGirl
Shugo Chara , I really love it! I watched full episodes biggrin

But it's some sort of Girlish for you so...

Girlish huh I'll take ur advice and not watch that one but i might know someone else who might be interested in it. thanks for ur opinion.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:17 pm
a good anime thats like equal to animes like naruto and bleach is katekyo hitman hitman reborn its an anime that gets better as it goes along so dont stop like right after the first episode. its about a kid who finds out he is to become the boss of the most powerful mafia family.  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

catbookcrazy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:58 pm
One of my favs is Fate Stay Night. It's a romance, but I havn't seen a lot of love, jsut a lot of fighting and funny things. I really loved it. I also know a site were you can watch a lot of different Anime in engilsh. Give me a Pm if you want to know!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:02 pm
I'd recommend Black Lagoon. Lots of action and cool characters.  

Haratio TaFotter

Lelouch_Kurosaki

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:24 pm
Iheardthat all those anime are great anime so thanks for ur guys opinion.  
[24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games