Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply OH MY GOD...[[Rant Forum]]
Rant rant rant ranting about RULES(updated)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scream
your Heart out
100%
 100%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 17

ll ChemicalCollision ll

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:30 am
This Sub forum is used for those rants that people go into that seem never ending and they need to get things off their chest.

This is where your angry moments about behavior of others, parents other problems that you don't really need to get advice on go.

This is also where anything too depressing or angry you might have to say goes. We want to keep all sensitive subjects of that matter out of the main sub. The main sub is for us to share our happy and amusing moments, so please, do not interrupt our happiness.

My only rule is if you're going to express you opinion on someone elses rant please be polite and do not insult their thoughts.

edited by Acey!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:00 pm
Another rule:
If you're feeling as though you are not getting the attention you need and it is making you upset, post about it in here instead of spamming up the main subs. We're not very fond of seeing people post passive-aggressive "So you don't love me, huh?" comments. We obviously love all of you, we just cannot devote all our time to one person.

Saying "I feel ignored" is offensive to a lot of us because it's like calling us out for simply being interesting in other things than what you have to say. |: Take in mind that we all have different things that keep our attention and it cannot always be you. So if you're one of those people who posts a lot and expects to get responses to 100% of your threads and posts...then you're out of luck.

And you can spill your emotions on that subject in this subforum.

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:08 pm
and another thing:

please do not respond to rant threads with things like "D:" or "o_o" ...that is not helpful at all to the ranter. In fact, most of the time, it's bothersome. If you're confused by the rant, then there are plenty of other threads elsewhere in the guild you can respond to and frolic in. Just don't post unrelated things in our rant threads. These threads are very emotional and posting little confused smilies or unrelated conversations in them is NOT cool. You wouldn't want us to do that in your threads, now would you?

in fact, this applies to all threads in the guild. >>; If you have a question about a thread, ask it. Don't just post a smiley or emote because you -can-. It's rude.

OH MY GOD...[[Rant Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games