Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained
:[ Sunny Jones's Museum/Ruins ]: ~ :[ SailorNorthStar ]: Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:14 pm
User Image

This journal is for Sunny's use only. Fellow Pae'il owners, and people with explicit permission may post. Dropping off of gifts is allowed. Please contact Sunny if you would like to be able to post here.

User Image

:[ Name ]: Sunny Jones
:[ Gender ]: Female
:[ Generation ]: First
:[ Owner ]: Sailornorthstar (Sunny)
:[ Personality ]: Friendly, though a true book worm she will read up on anything, she keeps some of her emotions inside of her self
:[ Likes ]: Book, Artifacts, Ruins, Family, her hat, history of ancient cultures.
:[ Dislikes ]: Anything that slithers, ok Snakes, Big bolders, boobytraps, oh and did she mention snakes?
:[ Current Abilities ]: She hears voices of spirits of the past and she can comunicate back with them they help her translate and understand ancient laugages
:[ Associated Element(s) ]: Knowledge
:[ Weapons ]: Bullwhip

Pae'il (c) Antidia
Created by - Tiaphanu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:18 pm
User Image
Not to all
Sunny jones was the first Cosplay Pae out there or may beit was the first ordered or some thing like that
Thank you Ala and Dia for giving her to me I love her so much
Dia thank you for all the hard work you put in to makeing her look just so perfect

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:25 pm
Friends and Famialy

Famialy-
Chael- impresion she is cool did not take hat
Further impresion-Mama She is my adoptive mother and relly is nice and funny
Recently-She is trying to keep the famialy together I guess Me and Tris caused a few problems but she is a good trouper.

Kurt- He took hat from me and then thanks to chael gave it back
Further impresion-Dahda he is nice though strange at times very protective is always worried about me getting to attached to hat.
recently-Dad does not like tris at all I think he has some thing out for Tris I do not know what yet but I think he is up to no good.

Menolly-Little sister she likes to be close to people she has yellow eyes like chael.
recently-Is off with her lover

Eros-Little brother Menollys Twin he has pink eyes like Dahda. his first word was Odd I think that is so cute. ooh he called me Big sister.

Aurora- She was a plushie and now she is a real pae angel she is cute and sweet does not talk that much
Further impresion- she seems not to like fighting and yelling and she also like plants a lot

Sabell- new baby brother he is sweet also though he has a thing for my hat that I relly do not care for
Further impresion- Chaels and kurt other son nice guy I do not know much about him relly

Friends-

Tris- He is a Fae he saved me from the snake and other times he is relly nice and cool and I think I may have a crush on him but I am not so sure yet.
Further impresion-ok I am in love with Tris I know that is odd for me to say but it is the truth.

Stitch- Ra found him he is fute a little odd arived in a space ship not normal
Recently- He is cute and seems to like tris also  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:53 pm
Bio
name-Sunny Jones
Stage-Adult
Were did your name origonate-I get my name from my owner also called Sunny Jones
Statments made by you-Give me back my hat
Hat-you touch it you die
powers-I hear voices from what I do not know
hobbys-Reading big history books
Does not like-SNAKES anything that slithers.
Hair-Purple and long
Eyes-Green
Gardian-Green
Likes-exploring
Hates- yelling and being treated like a Kid
Love- Tristan
Best Friend- Tristan  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:54 pm
Sunnys Room  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:58 pm
User Image
Sunny was given this though at first she was not sure what was going to hatch from it latter she found out that she would get her own personal Pae of her self sunny jones

User Image
Me as a baby don't I look so cute I mean look at me I got my hat that Kurt tried to take from me. thankfully Chael made him give it back

User Image
well I am so happy now I am a child I got feet of my own and even hands so I can turn the pages of the books that I like to read also I got hair purple hair in face and cloathing and I still got my hat

User Image
Teen Well I have grown I am also taller now and I can use my wings. I noticed some thing that I am the only pae that i have seen that wears cloathing i guess it is just some thing different

User Image
Look at me I am all grown up The other sunny jones gave me the whip and trained me in how to use it. my cloathing and hat have grown to fit me as i grow

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:00 pm
Gifts  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:04 pm
Sunny Jones The Gaian behind the Pae
User Image

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:26 pm
p8  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:05 pm
For when Sunny meets Snakey  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:06 pm
p10  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:33 pm
p11  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:34 pm
p12  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:27 pm
My first Adventure

So I woke up in a package that was red I could not see the outside from with in there but it seemed to be some fort of paper that serounded me. I fought my way though it. It pput up a good battel till I finialy was free and saw a word of color. Every thing was so green and bright not like the place were I was befor. The sent in the air was nice and fresh. I hopped forward for a bit till I got to a path. I looked at it as the ground shook and two people came. one was grey with yellow hair and pink eyes he took my hat from me The other was pink with yellow eyes I think whos hair was also pink ith some yellow in it. She asked the other guy to give me back my hat he did so and she picked me up after asking me some questions and we all went to a big building were they had lots and lots of books The grey one I now know is named Kurt brought me all types of books while the pink pae I found out name is Chael was his mate went to look for books on some subject as the day went on I fell asleep on the book  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:27 pm
Big Sister

This new adventure is getting more and more interesting I mean today Kurt Chael and I worked int he garden it was fun though I got dirty and chael Mama tryed to clean me off with the hose but well she first got Kurt Papa wet and then she got me sending my hat off my head. Mama and papa saw my wings and well papa told me I should let the hat dry wince it was wet but after some talking mama had papa give it back to me. it seems papa does not like the hat. though the hat helps me hear voices of people who are not around me I think they might be spirits. well then papa walked off and mama after a bit sat on the roof I do not know why I took off my hat and layed down for some sleep

I was woken up by mama's yells of pain so I sat near there door and whaited till papa called me in and I saw him standing there smileing with two purple eggs on the bed. He said they were my younger siblings one is Monelly and the other is Eos. Mama is sleeping but woke up to talk to us. she seems happy and tired kind of worried about papa's wound in his leg.  
:[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff