Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained
:[ Sunny Jones's Museum/Ruins ]: ~ :[ SailorNorthStar ]: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:06 am
Dad meets Tris

I come back well I found dad he has a cold but that is not what I want to talk about when we got back he told me about how Tris was stalking me no he was not stalking me we just ended up at the same place at the same time I mean dad is so over protective any way I came back to shower and well sudenly I was being yelled at by the voices in my head telling me that some thing was wrong.

for once they were right Dad was talking with Tris. Not talking Yelling at Tris mom had her bow and arrow out Aurora was trying to do magic and Menolly was pankicing and then dad was yelling at mom and me to go back in  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:43 am
I am grown Up

Me and my father disagreed on the subject on my love Tris he says I am looking for a companion and I am not a person that I am relly in love in. Dad relly is as thick headed  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:54 am
Sunny Jones a human?

I sat in a tree and I mistakenly cut my cheek with my whio ok I have never used my whip befor any way a girl came and whe walked with me over to the HQ were me and her argued and at that point some one walked over her name is Sunny Jones she is a human and she looks just like ,e though she is a relly nice person and she now teaching me whip craft  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:21 pm
626 Stitch

Stitch has been given to me by Amon Ra is seems that Stitch is an alien I am takeing care of him with the help of Tristen thought I think TRis blames him self for what had happened with my famialy I mean it is not his fault. ooh yes Stitch is an odd baby  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:47 am
User Image
Let me explain this me and and Tris were chasing after my hat and then we found it at this house we went in and a older looking fae woman gave us cookies and tea and then Tis and I left and the next thing I know I am like this. I do not know what happened.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:52 pm
Well My Two little girls are growing up so fast I mean they are so cutte and loveing  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:19 pm
something is wrong I do not know what I have been away I left Merion with my cousin Amon Ra and left I think they are both worried about me. The fact is I do not know what I am looking for or why I am looking for something. ME and Tristan separated because I could not stay in one place i understand that he has the right to be happy  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:59 pm
It has been a long time since I wrote in here I will write more latter  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

:[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items