What should I do?
  Wait until I'm old enough in real life?
  Keep looking?
  Give up?
View Results

KittyLoverGirl239

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:49 pm
My first and last boyfriend on here was a weirdo and wanted to cyber,
and almost all ppl on here do! Should i give up on finding a bf on here, or keep looking? (btw im 11 and i DID have a bf in rl for litteraly 5 seconds and then he broke up with me.) I know this might sound really silly of a question but im fat, ugly, spoiled, stupid nerdy, sloppy lazy pick my nose and shower once every 3 day so NO GUY WOULD EVER WANT TO DATE ME
everyone disagrees that im everything (except the gross nose and shower thing) that i said i was but....i dont think so  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:52 pm
Don't look on the internet for a guy look in real life. It doesn't really matter how old you are, you can find love in real life.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:01 pm
Look for a boy in real life. Someone as young as you shouldn't be looking for a guy on the Internet of all places. For all you know, your online "boyfriend" could have been a fifty year old *****.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:02 pm
You are too young to worry about a boyfriend. Enjoy life while you are still young, trust me. I'm almost sixteen and I only wish that I would have listened to people that told me the same thing. I spent way too much time chasing after boys the past year or two, and now I just want to go back to that time and do things differently. You are still a kid, so just be with your friends and have fun. And please, if you are going to get a boyfriend, do not do it online. It can be very dangerous.  

Ananszi

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:05 pm
Eliza Rose
You are too young to worry about a boyfriend. Enjoy life while you are still young, trust me. I'm almost sixteen and I only wish that I would have listened to people that told me the same thing. I spent way too much time chasing after boys the past year or two, and now I just want to go back to that time and do things differently. You are still a kid, so just be with your friends and have fun. And please, if you are going to get a boyfriend, do not do it online. It can be very dangerous.

QFT.

I agree. Kids need to be kids while they still can and stop trying to grow up so fast.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 pm
Rei Uchikino
Eliza Rose

QFT.

I agree. Kids need to be kids while they still can and stop trying to grow up so fast.

i dont want to be a kid.....my best friend moved away (i still see him cuz our moms are good friends)...alot of pets have died that i was close to in my life..and my grandmother has had 3 seisherz (cant spell) and cant talk or anything.....I want to go back to wen i didnt worry about my weight and looks even if i am too young...i want it to end...  

KittyLoverGirl239

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:19 pm
KittyLoverGirl239
Rei Uchikino
Eliza Rose

QFT.

i dont want to be a kid.....my best friend moved away (i still see him cuz our moms are good friends)...alot of pets have died that i was close to in my life..and my grandmother has had 3 seisherz (cant spell) and cant talk or anything.....I want to go back to wen i didnt worry about my weight and looks even if i am too young...i want it to end...

So basically you want to grow up faster than you need to so you can have some kind of control over your life? If that's the case, I'll let you in on a secret. I'm legally an adult and I can't stop friends from moving away, I can't stop pets from dying, and I can't stop my grandparents from getting sick. Me being an adult doesn't give me magical super powers that grant me control over these types of things. And as for your insecurities over your looks; that will go away in time. In the meantime, just enjoy your youth while you have it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:14 pm
KittyLoverGirl239 i know what ur going through
i was like that when i was young
if u want a bf fix ur hair loose the wiat stop picking ur nose take showers u nasty. get push up bras
hahaha
i was like that i wanted a bf cuz i felt like i was empty or lonely and turns out my best friends are guys and i love them to death and i know they do to because they care about me and stuff
i have more guy friends than girls hahaha but that just how i am it is easier to be friends with a guy than a girl wich is my opinion
have fun now and then go chase those guys
if u think ur ugly then ur ugly i dont really care
go get a make over or somthing to make ur self pretty  

tummytumsXD

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:18 pm
Rei Uchikino
KittyLoverGirl239
Rei Uchikino
Eliza Rose

QFT.

So basically you want to grow up faster than you need to so you can have some kind of control over your life? If that's the case, I'll let you in on a secret. I'm legally an adult and I can't stop friends from moving away, I can't stop pets from dying, and I can't stop my grandparents from getting sick. Me being an adult doesn't give me magical super powers that grant me control over these types of things. And as for your insecurities over your looks; that will go away in time. In the meantime, just enjoy your youth while you have it.

thats not the point though because it might just be that all her friends are pretty and she not. so they have bfs and she doesnt so she just making the growing up thing an exuse
KittyLoverGirl239 dont get an online bf get a real one becus online bfs suck trust me i had them and they just consently cheat on u
and u dont know this guy in rl so he might be ugly as hell or a ******** scary nerd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:47 pm
You're 11.... please, just get off the internet and wait a few years. You're too young to seriously date (you can have a boyfriend, but trust me, it's not serious...) and you REALLY shouldn't be looking on gaia. that doesnt count really, especially if you're ELEVEN. Are you even old enough to be on here? don't be saying 'NO ONE WANTS TO DATE ME'. That's something for people in highschool and up to say, not a 6th grader. Just because you haven't had a boyfriend doesnt mean you won't. Chill. you're 11.

Sorry if I sound harsh but it's true. You're too young.  

The_Brightest_Moon

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:06 pm
i think u gotta be like 13 to be on here but i was 9!!!! hahahahaha rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:21 pm
tummytumsXD
if u want a bf fix ur hair loose the wiat stop picking ur nose take showers u nasty. get push up bras
hahaha
i was like that i wanted a bf cuz i felt like i was empty or lonely and turns out my best friends are guys and i love them to death and i know they do to because they care about me and stuff
i have more guy friends than girls hahaha but that just how i am it is easier to be friends with a guy than a girl wich is my opinion

That's really kinda mean.  

The Broken L

The Broken L

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:25 pm
Konayuki_ko
You're 11.... please, just get off the internet and wait a few years. You're too young to seriously date (you can have a boyfriend, but trust me, it's not serious...) and you REALLY shouldn't be looking on gaia. that doesnt count really, especially if you're ELEVEN. Are you even old enough to be on here? don't be saying 'NO ONE WANTS TO DATE ME'. That's something for people in highschool and up to say, not a 6th grader. Just because you haven't had a boyfriend doesnt mean you won't. Chill. you're 11.

Sorry if I sound harsh but it's true. You're too young.

I completely agree with her.
Boys your age are stupid are stupid and they need to grow up, but they will. Eventually. I'm in high school and they STILL haven't grown up!
Sweetie, you're 11. Too young. Too young to be looking for a boyfriend. And especially on gaia! Wait a few years. The boys might have matured some by then! ; )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:25 pm
OkamiGirl1901
tummytumsXD
hahaha

That's really kinda mean.

No it's not. Her point was that if you believe you are ugly, then you are.

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ananszi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:31 pm
Rei Uchikino
KittyLoverGirl239
Rei Uchikino
Eliza Rose

QFT.

Listen to Rei!

Or.. you can wait about five years and see what we are talking about and then say..
"Man.. I wish I would have listened to them."
I mean hey, take your pick. The choice is yours.
But I'm just warning you, growing up is not fun.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff