Submit

-PrimaCzarina-

Fluffy Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:47 am
[My boyfriend and I were driving home from a place about an hour away. The car had been sounding really funny all day and we were being really careful and listening for any slight changes. We were like ten miles from town when it sounded and felt like we had a flat tire.

We swerved around a bit and the mini-van started rocking really bad. The beast was almost on the shoulder when I looked through the window and saw the driver-side, front tire rolling across the other lane.

We almost dropped into the ditch and we were perched on top of a hill.
It was the most surreal thing to see that tire just kind of lazily rolling away.

And, about two minutes after the highway patrol got to us and was directing traffic around the mini-van (it was still halfway in our lane) a car full of drunk teenagers popped over the hill, tried to slow down, and went into the ditch.

The tire coming off was survivable, a car going seventy smashing into us was not.
Had the highway patrol not been there, we probably would have still be out of the car wonder what to do now and been turned into road pizza by a speeding, drunken dumb a** and his jacked up posse.

Commiserate? u.u
]

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:50 am
Wow, that sounds horrible and cool at the same time. I would have ran all the way home and got my Polaroid to take a memory.  

Free_to_Dream

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:50 am
Wow...and I thought I had a bad night last night...

It's funny how things work out sometimes, huh? It really sucks about what happened, but on the up side I bet those dumbass teenagers won't ever do that again...-_-'  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:53 am
[@Dream: I know, right? I was kind of just going with it but my boyfriend had just finished the ACT with his broken finger and was super stressed. It was kind of like the icing on the s**t-cupcake that had been his week.

@Hester: That's kind of what I'm hoping. And, if I find out I know them personally, I will be sure to tell them how stupid they were being and request they get sterilized. xP
]

User Image  

-PrimaCzarina-

Fluffy Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:23 pm
Wow. Lady Luck must have been on your side! Glad you two didn't get hurt.
Whatever happened to those stupid teenagers, though? Did any of them get hurt at all?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:37 pm
Wow, thank god they were there eek thank god you're alive!  

The_Brightest_Moon

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:29 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

those teens need a wakeup call, on how stupid they are. i say driving school and community service hours eh? or maybe a suspended license for awhile.

it's a good thing your fine and not hurt.

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:52 pm
Rule of thumb = if your car makes any unusual noise(s), and I mean any, get it to a car shop and run diagnostics on it. Depending on where you go, it costs between $25-$40 to get diagnostics run, and whenever your car makes a noise it usually doesn't, it almost always means something's wrong. D:  

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Xx_Zack_Aerith_Lover_xX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:29 pm
Yikes! That sounds...bad and scary. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:23 am
wow so horrible night..lucky you didn't got hurt you should be careful next time  

pauliana

Sparkly Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ThornySinger

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:40 am
Ahh! I'm so glad that you're alright! *big hug*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:38 am
Wow that is scary! eek I am glad you are alright.  

Ayaname_Izumi

Meaty Plush Stuff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:37 am
= 0  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:03 am
Well...At least it'll make a good story to tell in the future.

Felicitystar

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff