Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
He SO likes her! What do you guys think?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does he like her?
  TOTALLY!
  It seems like it, but give it time.
  I doubt it.
  NO WAY!
  Other
View Results

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:08 pm
So, my best friend, Savanna, had/has a crush on our good friend Danny. She claims she doesn't like him anymore, but as her best friend, I know better.
Well, Danny's been acting...different around her.
- I offered to sell her to him for a dollar. He accepted and immediantly bought her. He actually gave me the money, which surprised me. He now calls her 'his midget'. Now, why would I sell my best friend? That's a COMPLETELY different story. >.>
- He sneaks up behind her and scares her.
- He constantly hugs her and picks her up.
- He'll go out of his way to talk to her [from what I've seen/heard].
- Our friend Nissy, who dated Danny last year, said he's doing all the things he did when he liked her to Savanna. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.
- Also, he gets REALLY sad when she says she's not 'his midget'.
- She's the only one who knows how to really cheer him up.
- He knows what to do to get what he wants from her [OMG NOT TEH SEX. xD]

Everyone in our group of friends wants them to get together, and they are both aware of this. Alex and I have been beaten because of our teasing. >.<
I think that Danny likes Vanna, but he likes someone else too, and he doesn't want to like, get in a relationship with her yet, or he's still figuring out his feelings. What do you guys think? Does it seem like he likes her?

Edit: These aren't reasons I think he may like her, just stuff that I find uber cool. ;D
Danny was born Feb 6, Savanna was born Feb 23. Well, on Feb 6, Savanna's mom went into false labor. Savanna wanted to meet her future husband! ;D
Like I said, Danny's birthday is Feb 6. On Feb 5, the movie Dear John came out, and it was about a girl named Savannah. Not only that, but Savanna's mom got the book, and apparently, Savannah's middle name is Lynn, which was SUPPOSED to be Vanna's middle name. *flails*
Match made in heaven, I swear.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:14 pm
I would say, yes but give it time. Probably he does, but then again, I don't know him in person, so I'm not one to judge. Perhaps that they could get up together some time...

But I'm still curious as to why you sold your bestfriend.  

ThornySinger

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:21 pm
SandWhisker
I would say, yes but give it time. Probably he does, but then again, I don't know him in person, so I'm not one to judge. Perhaps that they could get up together some time...

But I'm still curious as to why you sold your bestfriend.

Weeellll. I called my other best friend, Julia, being all like "You want Chinese food?" in an Asian accent. We got in this huge thing about me seinng her bishounen, shotas, shojos, and lolitas, and Vanna ended up getting dragged in. I was like "Vanna my lolita." and then, I forget how but I assume Gil gave me the idea, I was like "OH I'LL SELL VANNA TO DANNY! 8D" and Vanna was like "NO! D8" But I mesaged him on myspace, asking if he wanted to buy her for a dollar, and he said yes. :3 She's orginally 500, though. Danny gets a discount because I support Davanna.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:22 pm
Also, VANNA I KNOW IT WAS YOU WHO SAID NO WAY. You don't give a vote. xD  

Fatgirl and Robin

TheLunarEnd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:26 pm
SandWhisker

But I'm still curious as to why you sold your best friend.

Well first I'm the best friend she sold XD
And second she sold me cos she was selling little boys for 200 dollars and men for 500, and I and our friend Julia thought that the prices were outrageous, and one thing lead to another and I was sold. And so she sold me for one dollar when all of her other lolis (little girls, and even though I'm almost 15, I look like Im maybe 10 so yeah I'm a platinum princess candidate XD) are 500  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:47 pm
Possibly yes, possibly Danny just sees her as a very good friend.

Maybe you should invite Danny and Savannah on a group Valentine's date and see what happens?  

Kaiyle Brightblade

TheLunarEnd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:51 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade

Maybe you should invite Danny and Savannah on a group Valentine's date and see what happens?

YOU SPELLED MY NAME WRONG! IT DOESNT HAVE AN H
...sorry that is like my biggest pet peeve XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:01 pm
TheLunarEnd
Kaiyle Brightblade

YOU SPELLED MY NAME WRONG! IT DOESNT HAVE AN H
...sorry that is like my biggest pet peeve XD

Stop bitching, SavannaH.  

Fatgirl and Robin

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:07 pm
Is Savanna in this guild? Haha if so I want her to tell me if I'm wrong (;

Maybe they don't want to get together cause they feel like they're being pressured by the rest of your group. I've read lots of posts about your group, and you all seem pretty close, but it's a possibility, no?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:14 pm
M e h P u s s N B o o t s
Is Savanna in this guild? Haha if so I want her to tell me if I'm wrong (;

Maybe they don't want to get together cause they feel like they're being pressured by the rest of your group. I've read lots of posts about your group, and you all seem pretty close, but it's a possibility, no?

I agree with this ^

Maybe they just need some space neutral  

0Lush0

TheLunarEnd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:44 pm
Well first thing is that I am in this guild thank you very much and since that I will also answer the question.
Turnes out he doesn't like me...I thought he did a little bit because all the things he was doing made it seem like he liked me. AND I'M AN IDIOT. So the things have to be really big for me to spot them out.
But no...turns out he likes this other girl...back to the little sister spot for me XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:57 pm
Lol! He soo does! I can see it through your typing! xD  

Kizume-Chan

Muffin of Magic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image
Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness,heart, talent, guts...

-puts on pompoms- Davanna!

...That's what little girls are made of; the heck with sugar and spice.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:41 am
K I S S I N G FIRST COMES THE BABY THEN COMES LOVE AND THE THERE'S Marriage1!! eek  

I Red Roze I

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:15 pm
Muffin of Magic
User Image
Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness,heart, talent, guts...

-puts on pompoms- Davanna!

...That's what little girls are made of; the heck with sugar and spice.

The Davanna Squad! 8D  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff