Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
The Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 739 740 741 742 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:40 pm
RaisaNadia

Vincent was fascinated to see glowing moss growing on the steel bars of the pixie girl's cage... No doubt, it was the result of her natural magical powers. As a black dragon, he had magic capability of his own, although his magic tended to revolve more around flame, death, and darkness.

"That is all soon to change, my dear..." said Vincent kindly, in response to Yeva. "Your life will be yours to live again soon enough, and it will be better than you ever imagined. I'm going to get you out of this place now." He then turned to the nearest market attendant, paying for the girl with gold and gems. While waiting for them to come over and unlock her cage, he took a hold of her hand once again. "It's nice to meet you, by the way, I am Lord Vincent Everfear." he said, introducing himself to her with a smile. "...and who might you be?"

((Sorry if it's short, couldn't think of more to say.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:52 pm
User Image
Yeva Lusine Avagyan

My life is not my own to live...

She didn't believe him when he spoke of a better life. There was no better life then the one she had. She still had this collar that was magically placed onto her person. A collar that would not be able to come off until the day she died. She would always be trapped and the minute she was given over to this man would be the moment that she was bound to him for eternity. She would be stuck in a new living hell where her connection with the ancient woods would long be broken but never forgotten. Her mood only grew darker when the attendant came over to unlock her cage and shoo her out of it. She would be leaving her only friend behind, the glowing moss that kept her company for nearly fifty years. It stayed for her and now she would be unable to stay for it. She reached out to touch it only for a small bit of it to crawl up her hand and wrap around her wrist. Well this way she could now bring some of t with her to her new cage.
Talking - #aacc88 / Thinking - #aabb99
Her attention was pulled back to the man when he grabbed a hold of her hand once more and told her his name before asking for her own. "Yeva Lusine Avagyan. My name was given to me by the Ancient Oak of the forest from where I was born from the earth. It had belonged to the child who died for me to be born." Sure opening up with the origins of her name probably wasn't the best first impression, but what did that matter to her? She didn't have to like this man unless he ordered her to. And even then she would only be pretending to like him. The only thing she had control of in this life was her emotions and she planned to keep those to herself.

...So why don't you live it for me?

Her collar: A white lace collar with Crystal bell that holds in it seven emerald charms in the shapes of a Leaf, a Ballet shoe, a Musis Sheet, a White Dove, an Easel, a Daisy, and a Jewel.

Dark Lord Everfear
It's fine. I understand.

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:12 am
RaisaNadia

Vincent was glad when the girl was released with her cage promptly, without further ado. "Yeva Lusine Avagyan..." said Vincent softly, as if savoring the way it rolled off his tongue. "Such a lovely name... quite fitting for a beautiful girl such as yourself." He found the story of her name to be fascinating, yet it was sad at the same time how a child had to die so that she may be born... He found himself wondering whether all pixies were born in this manner, or if she had been a unique case. He didn't know very much about them, after all.

Vincent wrapped his arm around Yeva's shoulders, slowly leading her through the crowd and towards the front door of the market. "We can return to the forest where you were born someday if you'd like, Yeva..." he offered kindly "But for today, let's just go to my lair. I imagine you must be tired and hungry after all you've been through..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:44 am
User Image
Yeva Lusine Avagyan

My life is not my own to live...

Her interest was piqued when he said they could visit her old home one day. If he kept his word then she could be free one day. Once she got back to her forest no one would ever find her again if she didn't want them to. She would hold out for that day. She would be with her old friends and the grandchildren of the woodland creatures that she knew long ago. "I would like that." She said simply. Thee was no need to say anymore and give away a future hope. If she was going to live many centuries more she didn't want to spend them in captivity. Would the trees even remember her?
Talking - #aacc88 / Thinking - #aabb99
"Hungry? You mean for something other than the gruel they feed us here or is that what I am to expect?" It wasn't a sarcastic question. She was just trying to figure out how she would be living in her time of captivity. The way this guy wrapped his arms around her possessively made her think that she was going to be a pleasure Slave. It would make sense, she had never been touch before so she could be trained in any way he wanted. Would that be her life from now on? 'Ah!" The sudden burst of sunlight that hit her when they walked out the front door surprised her, causing the ground beneath them to spring up with wild flowers with a force so strong they broke through the deteriorating concrete that they walked on. "Sunlight? The sun didn't die?" All these years she had believed that the sun just didn't exist anymore, but seeing it now made her skin buzz as she was caressed by the warm light. She didn't even think when she shoved the large arm off of her shoulder before running to dance in a patch of dirt, flowers and tall grass springing up behind her as she went. "This is dirt! This is actual dirt! It's so wonderful!" The feeling of the warm soil under her toes once again was blissful.

...So why don't you live it for me?

Her collar: A white lace collar with Crystal bell that holds in it seven emerald charms in the shapes of a Leaf, a Ballet shoe, a Musis Sheet, a White Dove, an Easel, a Daisy, and a Jewel.

Dark Lord Everfear
It's fine. I understand.

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:32 am
RaisaNadia

User Image

"No, you can expect to eat good food from now on." Answered Vincent, in response to Yeva's question. "Cooking has always been a passion of mine... and in my travels of the world, I've learned the cuisine of many different cultures. You'll be able to eat whatever you want and as much as you want, provided I have the ingredients on hand." Being a dragon, he had to eat a lot of meat-heavy dishes... But he would gladly prepare vegetarian fare if that is what Yeva preferred.

Vincent gasped in amazement when he saw wildflowers spring up all around Yeva's feet, bursting from the cracks in the pavement. "No, the sun didn't die..." he answered. "It's still very much alive!" He couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction... Never in his life had he seen somebody so excited about dirt! He was glad that she was happy, though - after all the terrible things she had been through, she deserved to be happy.

Vincent allowed Yeva to frolick in the dirt for a few minutes. He then stepped up to her, gently placing his hand on her shoulder. "My lair is high in those mountains, and the only way to get there is by flying..." he explained, pointing to the mountain range on the horizon. "If you don't want to fly yourself, you're welcome to ride on my back while I'm in my true form." With this being said, he stepped away from her. He then changed forms, shifting into a large black dragon before her very eyes. He gently nuzzled his head against her to show her that he meant no harm. He watched her reaction closely, hoping she wouldn't be frightened or put off by the fact that he was a dragon.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:17 am
Hime Okami

User Image

Vincent made his way through the crowded slave market, browsing amongst its' various occupants in their cages. The Dragon Lord was faced with an important decision today. He wasn't searching for a mere slave to serve under him, after all... Rather; he was looking for a loving bride and companion to walk beside him for the rest of his days. Despite his wealth and power, he hadn't had the best of luck with relationships. He was convinced, however, that he could turn his luck around and find that 'special someone' here, at the slave market of all places.

Suddenly, Vincent's attention was drawn to a stunningly beautiful kitsune girl sitting alone in her cage in the corner of the room. He could see the pain and despair in her lovely eyes, and it broke his heart. Somehow he knew, deep down inside, that this was the girl for him... the one he had been searching for.

Vincent approached Kitsuna's cage, an expression of pure kindness on his face. He reached through the bars and gently took a hold of her hand, then brought it to his lips, giving it a kiss. "Don't worry, dear..." he said softly. "I'm going to get you out of this terrible place." he then turned his attention to the nearest slave market attendant, paying for the kitsune girl with gold and gems. He waited patiently for her cage to be unlocked and opened, as he was eager to take her home with him. She deserved so much better than this!

Dark Lord Everfear

Kitsichu

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:46 am
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image
*~Kitsuna Rose~*
Species: Kitsune

"I'm Chained in the Darkness...and I cannot Escape. Someone please Help me"

╔══════════════╗

Kitsuna glanced up as she sensed someone approach her cage. She immediately scurried to the back, trying to hide from the strange man. Her ears went back as she bared her fangs and growled as the slave market attendant opened her cage. As the attendant reached for a tranquilizer needle in his pocket, she immediately took the opportunity and lunged for the man, pinning him to the ground.

She was so lost in her anger, she couldn't form words, just growls and snarls. She grabbed for the needle that he held tightly in his left hand.

╚══════════════╝

My Charms: White dove, Shield, Leaf, Sheet of music, Book, Pen, Rattle, Bone, Jester hat
My Collars: Gray
My Master: N/A
My Other Outfits:

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:02 am
Hime Okami

User Image

Vincent could tell from the kitsune girl's reaction that she was terrified... but then again, he didn't blame her for it. Considering that she was a slave, she'd no doubt endured all manner of pain and suffering at the hands of her cruel captors and masters. She probably had no reason to believe that things would be any different this time. As soon as she was released from her cage, she attacked the attendant, tackling him and pinning him to the ground. He reached for a syringe inside his pocket...

Vincent wasn't sure how he would calm the terrified slave girl, but he'd do his best to try... He grabbed Kitsuna from behind, holding her tightly in his arms. Doing his best to comfort her, he reached up and gently stroked one of her fox-like ears. "Relax, my dear..." he said softly "There's no need to worry, you're safe now. I'm not going to hurt you." To show her that he was telling the truth, he gently removed the slave collar from her neck, allowing it to fall to the floor.

Dark Lord Everfear

Kitsichu

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:54 am
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image
*~Kitsuna Rose~*

╔══════════════╗

Kitsuna hissed as the tall man grabbed her from behind, taking her away from the attendant. How dare he take me away from my prey she thought. She twirled around, pushing away from his grasp just as he released her from the collar that chained her. She reached for her neck as a wave of relief washed over her as she realized Free. . . She was free.

Her hands fell at her sides as she turned and faced the tall man. Her anger completely vanished. She bowed slightly to him as means to thank him.
"T-thank you" She spoke lightly, just loud enough where she was sure he could hear her.

╚══════════════╝

My Charms: White dove, Shield, Leaf, Sheet of music, Book, Pen, Rattle, Bone, Jester hat
OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:05 am
Hime Okami

User Image

Removing the collar from the kitsune's neck had worked like magic... She immediately calmed down, assuming a relaxed posture - and every trace of anger had vanished from her face. "You're more than welcome, my dear... it's the least I can do for you." replied Vincent. He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a warm embrace once again...

"It feels good to finally be free, doesn't it?" asked Vincent, kissing the kitsune girl lightly upon the cheek. "It's nice to meet you, by the way... I'm Lord Vincent Everfear - and who might you be?"

Dark Lord Everfear

Kitsichu

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:30 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image
*~Kitsuna Rose~*

╔══════════════╗

Her ears went down as he embraced her once again. She pushed away from him again and backed away again, holding up both hands. Please do not touch me. She never liked the touch of others, never even let her parents embrace her as a child. Her hands fell to her sides as she looked up at Lord Vincent.

I am Kitsuna. So if you are not my Master, She couldn't hold back the hatred as she spoke that word. Then what do I call you? My lord? Sir? or simply just Vincent?

╚══════════════╝

OOC::

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:39 pm
((Sorry there's no picture, I'm posting from an XBox right now))

Hime Okami

A slight frown came across Vincent's face when the kitsune girl asked him not to touch her. "Well... you should just get used to me touching you." he said softly, an apologetic smile on his face. "You see, Kitsuna... I didn't buy you to be my slave. Rather, I intend for you to be my bride, my companion. You're going to spend the rest of your life with me, and there's going to be quite a bit of touching and cuddling." He watched her face as he spoke, eager to see how she'd react to his words. He only hoped that she wouldn't be frightened or put off by his intentions for her.

"Come on now... let's get out of this terrible place." Said Vincent softly. He took a hold of Kitsuna's hand, and began to lead her slowly towards the front door. "And yes, go ahead and call me by my name..." he said, in reply to her question. He then chuckled a bit.... "Or, feel free to use any term of endearment you prefer."  

Dark Lord Everfear

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:10 pm
User Image

Name : Alicia Francoeur

Outfit : As seen in the picture.

""

It was flanked by two guards that Alicia entered the slave warehouse. She had told them that she was coming, and although on the surface this center looked... Reasonably, presentable. Being here felt like it was grating on her nerves. She had visions for a good while leading up to this point, of vague faces and potential outcomes, but she had seen some of the story these slaves had come from. And seeing these cages, lined up for show... Well, needless to say she didn't care much for it. With a wave of her hand she dismissed her guards, keeping them at the entrance. She didn't want them there while she made her choice. She wanted to interact with her slave. She knew where the assembled slaves were for her to examine, and she went right there. Dismissing the warden that approached her, she didn't want to interact with the owners or the supervisors of this vile place. She knew why she was here, and so did the guards of this place.

When she arrived she looked at the faces. These were the slaves that met her criteria best was it? To her price wasn't an issue... No, she had a multitude of other reasons for picking the slave that she would eventually choose... But who? There wasn't many to choose from, thankfully. She knew that what her parents wanted compared to what she wanted were very different things. No doubt they had told the owners practical things. A slave that would die protecting her, a slave that would serve her unquestioningly... Truthfully, she didn't really care for any of those things. No. She wanted something that she had been denied from the moment she had been born. She looked through the faces, she saw traits that she would have seen that she might liked, she saw snippets of the faces in her head. Things of the future that might happen. She picked up some details from it, just little things. Names. Damien, Angelica, Felix... Little bits about them. She saw more things that she didn't care much for than she liked, and so she continued walking. Looking for the one that clicked with her. She was starting to feel slightly discouraged when one caught her eye that gave her pause... She saw something that made her smile. She leaned down a little, the cage was slightly lower than herself. Bending at the waist to meet the eyes of the slave inside, she smiled to her. Her blue eyes enigmatic, calm and collected. She was dressed very well today, she made certain she was. "Hello there..." She knew her name. Helen... She wasn't going to say it. She didn't want to do that. "May I ask your name?" She inquires to the girl in the cage. She seemed around the same age as the heiress. Perfect. Alicia had a slight accent in her tone from being exposed mostly to relatives and business partners of her parents who were French. She had lost almost all of it from being in the states, a lilt of it remained in the words she spoke, introducing herself "My name is Alicia... Alicia Francoeur". After all, it was only manners.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:05 pm
Marshmallow Pouf

xxxxxx Feeling: annoyed, bored, stiff xxxxxx Company: other slaves, slavers, Alicia xxxxxx
x
x
x
x

User Image

Helen sighed from within the cage that held her a slave, he information was all plastered on a board outside the steel metal bars along with a warning not to get too close to her. The half breed’s wrist were chained together as were her ankles and a large, thick, metal collar was locked around her neck a short chain running along attaching everything as one limiting most of her movements even more. The slavers didn’t trust Helen one bit as she was marked as a danger due to her need for blood and the skills she possessed with a sword. She held no loyalty anymore adding to the danger as there was no one who could stop Helen if she decided to stir trouble. Her ears flicked as the shop door opened though she refused to look up even as footsteps approached her, she didn’t care if she seemed rude or simply void of any hope of getting out, she just didn’t care and wound it sickening all the looks people of the other side of the bars gave her while passing.

When a soft, feminine voice spoke to her though Helen glanced over her ears back in annoyance, how dare this girl dressed so well act so casual with her, Helen hated being taken lightly. There was no way this girl, dressed as if pampered extravintaly every day could ever know anything about her ways and needs. Helen figured the girl was simply looking for a pet to play with and snorted as the girl tried engaging her again this time offering her name. “Listen, if you’re looking for a pretty little lap dog willing to do your bidding and to toy around with and manipulate to your will I’ll save you some time. I’m not that ‘pet’.” She stated turning to look ar the girl with her one exposed eye staring at her unafraid of the rudeness and well aware of her silent challenge of the girl. They said a slave can’t pick her master but Helen would prove them wrong. A master may buy her but Helen would never accept them as her master until they prove themselves worthy of her unquestioned service. “if you still insist of talking to me than go ahead, but I will not tell you anything that is already stated about me. You may ask me why something is said about me, however I hate answering questions with already answered questions.” She stated boldly. There was no rule Helen had to be polite and well mannered, it wasn’t like the slavers could beat her for her tongue as long as she didn’t lay a finger on the well dressed girl she was fine.

OOC: Helen’s sign has her collars, charms, name, age, race, and a short bio stating she’s always been a slave with only one master.

Playful Submissive Kitten

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:55 pm
Wary Demon Girl

User Image

Name : Alicia Francoeur

Outfit : As seen in the picture.

""

Alicia looked at the slave in the cage she was somewhat amused by her response. Although it was about what she expected it was delightfully different. Perhaps a little rash in her jumping to conclusions, but she didn't mind it at all. In fact she wasn't even really surprised by it. She shrugs a little bit when Helen looks at her, her faint smile still on her lips, just as difficult to read as her eyes. "That's fine... Your past is your own, and I certainly wouldn't tell you mine on a whim. Although that's perhaps because it's far more boring than yours, I'm certain" As she speaks she doesn't look away from her, or break her gaze from her fierce one. Nor does her expression really change, except small changes of expression perhaps around her mouth or her eyes. A slightly larger smile, a twinkle of curiosity. But nothing so fierce or malicious. "Now... Counter argument. What if the last thing I happen to need is a pet. Though you've certainly made your point" She acknowledges, clasping her hands softly together behind her back. "What if, lets say... Oh, heaven forbid, I'm not some pervert. Difficult to believe I'm certain..." She says a bit dryly, shaking her head just slightly. "No. I'm sorry to say that your jump to conclusion has failed rather extravagantly. I actually have need for you to do genuine work" She says as she adjusts the hem of her dress behind her back. "If you could call it that... I Need a capable guard" She clarifies, seeming perfectly comfortable in her position. It's difficult to read her, but it doesn't seem like she carries and ounce of anger or indignation in her body.

"That being said, since you will be a guard, I do need a guard who can protect me entirely... And not bring more harm to me that may already befall me. That being said, if you will not bring me harm and protect me from it as my personal guard, I'm afraid that our conversation ends here" She says as she raises an eyebrow. "If you do, then all your physical needs will be met. You'll be fed, clothed, have a comfortable bed to sleep in. All other such things. After all, I do come from a wealthy family, and as a personal guard that wealth is yours. Your well being is important, as mine would depend on it as well." As she speaks she straightens up a bit but bends her knees a little, so she's no longer leaning over quite so far to speak to her. "The only condition is that you cannot be a threat to me, or allow threats to harm me... And you must behave, you will be accompanying me on business and everything else as well. And you will answer to only me. Overall, it should be a simple task, as you are a precaution more than anything else." She adds as she gives her a minute to consider her offer. "What do you think? Not to bad, I'd say, considering the other infinite probabilities you might be greeted with" She says as she taps a finger against the iron bar of the small cage. "Or stuck in here, as comfortable as it seems"  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 739 740 741 742 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff