Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
The Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 739 740 741 742

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Playful Submissive Kitten

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:09 pm
Marshmallow Pouf

xxxxxx Feeling: annoyed, bored, stiff xxxxxx Company: other slaves, slavers, Alicia xxxxxx
x
x
x
x

User Image

Helen took the well dressed girl in, she knew the type. Rich, daddy’s girls who got everything they wanted even if it meant forcing another to become their pet nothing more than an accessory. Helen hated that kind of thought, and would rather kill herself than live such a fate. “My past being boring or not has nothing to do with my willingness to say. I simply don’t feel like it and I rarely do anything I don’t feel like doing.” She stated with a shrug. Helen never stopped staring back at the other girl sizing her up as they spoke. Her mind analyzing everything from the girl’s posture to how she spoke to even her expression as little as it changed. “I’ll take that counter, but say I don’t bite, as for you being a perv, it doesn’t matter to me as long as I find what I need.” She replied “Things aren’t always what they seem, though you should know that. Shouldn’t you?” She asked with a small giggle. “as for what you call a ‘jump to conclusion’ it was merely a warning, heaven forbid you waste your precious time speaking to someone who won’t fit what you wish them to.” She replied with a sigh. “As for what you call work as a guard, I need much more information than that, it’s almost like me telling you that you’ll be free the rest of your life. It’s a given as long as certain factors apply.” She stated. Helen struggled to read the other girl, something that was rare for her as something almost always gave away what people were thinking. Often times a person’s scent gave them away if nothing else did, but this girl covered her natural scent somehow making it hard for Helen to find the shifts in this girl’s scent giving away her emotions and the like.

I will not make such promises this minute, however I do not make habit of harming someone I think could be interesting.” She replied.” I have more needs than those you just mentioned, needs most people can’t handle. Material comfort is not something I highly value, it can be taken in an instant what I look for is something I can find amusing but I hate being bored or trapped.” She stated her tail swaying as she spoke though she had yet to move from where she sat leaning on the back of the cage bars. When the girl stated her conditions she sighed “I will not be much of a threat to you as long as my core needs are met and I find some interest in you you will not be harmed. “As for threats to you, if I’m the one charged with protecting you wouldn’t that make me their first target?” she asked with a slight tilt of her head. “That should answer that. Though what you’ve mentioned so far does sound interesting enough I used to go on trips though I’m sure they aren’t the type you’re thinking of. However I am a trained killer, it’s in my being, my life has been around training and my ‘jobs’. Do you honestly believe you can control me, suppress those needs I have to fight that are rooted as deeply as the need to breathe? Or do you think you can work around those needs, meet them in a controlled environment to prevent me from going crazy from not. Her ears flicked back with the tapping and a slightly annoyed expression crossed her face.

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:53 pm
Wary Demon Girl

User Image

Name : Alicia Francoeur

Outfit : As seen in the picture.

""

Alicia listened to her responses and smirked a bit, a couple of them she would have guessed even without her saying so but she was glad that they were on the same page... She certainly saw many futures of this girl, and though some were stained with Crimson that she caused, they were relatively few considering all the others that she saw...And they had been minimized still further after discussing this with her. .. And the other futures she saw, some of them made her very happy indeed. She was willing to take her chances with this. Gesturing for the warden to come over, as well as for one of her guards that is carrying a briefcase. "I want her." She says simply. "Helen... She's the one" She says. Quite certain in her choice. Gesturing for her guard to hand the briefcase to the warden, which he does without a question. The warden flips it and opens it, checking it and seeming a bit shocked by the contents. Closing it and nodding. "Thank you, miss... Here, allow me" He says as he approaches her cage, getting the keys and unlocking her cage.

He hesitates for a moment however, perhaps wanting to get her business further. Saying "are you certain that we can't interest you in any more slaves, miss? We have---" Though Alicia cuts him off, smoothly, easily, not a single change in her demeanor as she does so "No... Helen is enough, and we've given plenty of money... You're dismissed. Leave us." She instructs. The warden nodding and leaving with a final thanks. After having given the warden the money, her guard retreated back to his position by the other guard. The girl who bought her now holding a hand out to her to help her out from the cramped cage "Lets stretch your limbs shall we... Partner?" She says with a small smile. "I'm looking forward to working with you", she adds. Her eyes rather enigmatic, but calm. It seems she is telling the truth, though perhaps there's a small bit of playfulness to her eyes. Her nails are flawless, manicured, and polished.  

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:31 pm
Marshmallow Pouf

xxxxxx Feeling: annoyed, bored, stiff xxxxxx Company: other slaves, slavers, Alicia xxxxxx
x
x
x
x

User Image

Helen tilted her head “Why are you congratulating me? It’s quite a pointless use of words if you ask me.” She replied with a shrug Helen’s gaze still on Alicia as she spoke though her expression was bored. When she said her only concern was Helen biting her enemies the half neko tilted her head again. “Tell me, what concern of yours is it if they are your enemies?” She asked. “Their being should be of no concern to you as long as the threat is neutralized.” She added shaking her head “That’s what I was taught, but society is so complex that that may not be how you see it.” She added simply, “Though as a servant such matters are of no concern of mine it would be your job as the master to make sure I am with in whatever lines I should be in.” She explained. “As for freedom, you aren’t a slave left to the whims of whoever happens to have the money to buy you with no say. So yes, you are free. As for my comfort or not it is not a relevant matter and being in here is much better than being in a large house with some master who can’t take care of my needs one bit.” She stated.

Helen listened quietly as Alicia told her what it was that she needed a guard for, most of it made sense though she rejected the card. “Who you are or the company you were born into are of no interest of mine. It does me no good to know such things, just as who my enemy happens to be is no concern of mine either, it just is what it is when it comes to such matters.” She replied. “Though I’m sure living such a life would be a pain to deal with.” She added. “As for a slave easy to control, you are correct about the fact that a slave easily ordered is easily swayed no matter the thing at hand. Though one harder to sway can be more dangerous they are also more loyal once you have them.” She replied not just talking about herself but also others she’d known who were stubborn. When The well dressed girl stated what the job would intel Helen paid more attention. “Hummm I’m not afraid of knowing others from spending time with them, however I don’t much like the idea of having to stick to your side 100% of the time either as without space no matter how good of friends or how close we become without enough space it would be pointless and quite messy a situation. Though I’m sure things would be worked out once we settled and got used to the happenings as I have a 100% track record weather I was assigned to protect or kill someone by my master’s orders.” Her tail twitched as she spoke she leaned her head back so her ears rested gently on the cool metal bars. “Hummmm, I find you interesting as well, though that is a poor word for it there simply isn’t a better one that comes to mind right now and I refuse to waste time trying to think of one when it’s meaning is close enough anyway.” She replied offering a smile though the true sign that Helen has made up her mind to at least protect the girl would show when she gave Alicia a nickname.

Helen noted how Alicia called it a partnership, finding that term amusing as it reminded her of her past master and how he liked to see things. Though he had used her to his convince and ordered her to do his bidding. Helen always had the choice to deny him without much conscience though she rarely did. Of the few times Helen did it was simply because she didn’t feel like it or it wasn’t an interesting enough task for her to take on that day. “It has nothing to do with simply being bored, you see, fighting is in my blood, if I don’t have a good fight my muscles ach for one just like one might have a irresistible need to stretch one that cannot be ignored and some wimpy half hearted attempt won’t cut it.” She stated. “Outside of the need to fight my interest should be of no more harm to you than they are to a helpless babe. Though they are quite different than what you seem to be thinking I’m sure they will come to light soon enough.” She replied. “My needs should also be quite harmless as long as a proper outlet is provided though I could make my own without harming you it would still be quite reckless to let me loose with no direction as there’s no telling what I may do to those I have not decided to protect or specific under orders to leave unharmed.” She replied. “just as you would give a cat a proper scratching post to keep them from scratching your furniture I must be given a proper outlet or what I find may not be so pretty. I will accommodate to you but I must know what it is I must accommodate to if it is to work, though I may be skilled in many things reading minds and going out of my way for pointless things with no benefit to me is not among them.” She said giving her word on that. “With that said I’m finished, either decide to buy me or move on to another slave. I have stated that I would not harm, or allow you be harmed as have I warned you of that which is important. Also, I’m sure we have spoken long enough for you to gage my personality. In the end however, the decision is yours to make, you either wand me as your guard or you don’t what you decide doesn’t matter much to me, if you buy me than I will make good on my word to protect you. If you pass on me than I will simply serve another master who may or may not have my protection and word.” She stated closing her unbandaged eye waiting to hear the girl’s decision but also reminding herself not to get too attached to her before it’s a done deal.

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:49 pm
Marshmallow Pouf

x
x
x
x

User Image

Helen’s ears twitched when Alicia announced that she was the one. She watched the guard approach handing over the brief case to the guard giving her a quick look over before stepping back to place. It was a quick one that would go unnoticed to anyone untrained to see everything and take it all in, in an instant. Though it didn’t surprise her because just as she was trained to take in everything and process it all much quicker than most there was no doubt the guards were trained to a similar extant and were wary of her being charged with protecting Alicia. She stayed put as the warden approached her cage she smirked as he hesitated her tail twitching as he was hesitant to release her wrist, ankles, and the heavy collar around her neck. Helen shifted so her wrist were held out closer to him, causing a discomfort in her neck she hoped would be relived soon enough. Once the warden finished with her chains and moved away to leave her with her new ‘mistress’ Helen shook her head.

It was easy to see Alicia’s impatience as she held out her hand in the cage Helen smiled and shook her head amused as she shifted the heavy chains falling immediately the sound of metal falling on metal showing just how heavy the chains were and how little chanced the guards had taken with Helen. It also didn’t escape her the condition of her ‘mistress’ hands. They were dainty and unaccustomed to work. While Helen’s hands were small and feminine, they also had a roughness to them from working and handling her weapons. The half neko crawled to the opening on the small cage and stood once she cleared the opening. She paused a moment to gain her balance standing after having to sit so long but it was only a moment before she nodded. “I need my stuff. The wardens took them the second I was turned over to them.” She stated motioning to the desk where the paperwork, keys and other stuff was kept. Behind the desk was a closed door labeled ‘storage’ and was one of only three visible doors in the building, the other doors being the entrance where Alicia came in and her guards stood at, and a back door where the delivery vehicles parked and were loaded/unloaded. Helen stayed by Alicia watching the girl to see how she reacted with her presence as she no longer bothered hiding it as she did while in the cage. Her presence was a warning as well as a challenge to anyone looking for a fight. Though Helen was playing complaint, she would refuse to leave the shop until she gathered her stuff from the warden.

OOC:

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:26 pm
Wary Demon Girl

User Image

""

Alicia was amused by Helens rejection to take her hand. Not that it bothered her, but it was well mannered to do so. She withdrew her hand when Helen shook her head and clasped it in front of her. She stood nearby as Helen got out, watching her carefully. When she took a moment to regain her balance she was ready to catch her or help if she had to, but she figured that she'd like a chance to do it on her own. And so she simply stood ready in case she fell, or something of the sort... But it seemed her worries were in vain. She stayed standing just fine, and regained her balance quite quickly. Alicia nodded her head once more as she looked to the guards who were guarding Helens gear. Smiling a bit more when she felt Helens presence. She liked it... Alicia was never capable of giving off a feeling like that, certainly, she had mastered the art of giving off nothing at all... But at the same time, this was its own work. Something gained from years of experience in something that she didn't have. And it was a skill that she would most likely never achieve. She was grateful that she had someone who did. Not even her guards could quite match this, perhaps they were prohibited, but Alicia felt that it was because that despite all their talk, very few of her guards had actually killed before... It was exactly what she needed. "Then let's go get it" she said simply. She did this for two reasons. One, not a single future she saw showed that Helen was going to leave this place without her gear. And two, she would have gotten it anyways. She wanted her to see where she stood in the world now. Alicia gestured the warden over, who came with a beckon from her finger. Waiting to perhaps try to see if he could do more business with her. She had him wrapped around her finger. Truthfully. She didn't want to stay here at all. There was to many revolting scents. She knew that it was a matter of poor conditions for the slaves, and she felt bad for it... But she didn't want to be exposed to it. Maybe she could hire more slaves for her company to do some work. No doubt they may be cheaper than employees... Hmm.. She'd have to see how things went with Helen.

The warden spoke "Hello, ma'am... How can I help you?" He asks, eager to please... And maybe get more money from her. Alicia pointed to the storage "I'm displeased... You didn't get me her things, too?" She asks, leveling her cool gaze on him. He seems to get a bit flustered "I-it's company policy that the owners pay extra for the items that their slave used to own. It is separate property." Alicia lets him finish before speaking again "I paid you far more than her price... I expect to get her things, too" She says, not once looking away from the guard as he protests. "We appreciate your generosity ma'am, however---" But Alicia cuts him off now "How would Roland like to know that you've been skimming off the tops of each purchase to add more money to your paycheck?" She asks, the guard falling silent "What was that?" he asked, worry underneath his voice. She knew all of this mans dirty little secrets. She could see it in the future as she spoke again "Really? Vivi too huh..? I bet your wife likes what you've been doing to her... And I bet Roland likes that you've been playing with his product... I could put in a word to him, you know? Point him in the right direction to find both these things. I'm sure your wife would love to see what you did with Vivi t--" But now the guard stops her "Alright alright! I get it, I understand. Just... Don't. Please" He says, nervousness and fear clear in his voice. It seems Alicia was spot on.

Alicia smiles at him, her expression didn't change in the slightest while she was leveling him out. "Now... Give me back a third of my money. I'm displeased that you've ruined our business" She says, as the guard opens his mouth to protest, but immediately stops. Nodding as she beckons one of her guards over, who takes back a portion of the money from the briefcase before returning it. Returning to his previous position by the door. The warden taking his keys as she shivers slightly. Unlocking the door. Alicia nods her head "Good.. Now... Leave" She says, as he inclines his head and says uncertainly "I-I think... A-are you sure that you--" He says, nervous. Not wanting to lose his job but also knowing that he should watch or get the gear himself. But she looked at him with that same look, and he flinches as if he had been whipped, inclining his head and instead saying "Thank you for your kindness ma'am, have a good day" He says as he pulls away, leaving with a backward glance. Alicia looks at him only until he's about twenty feet away before looking to Helen and gesturing for her to open the doors "After you" her new mistress says with a small smile on her lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:28 pm
Marshmallow Pouf

xxxxxx Feeling: relived about her weapons, bored, impressed xxxxxx Company: other slaves, slavers, Alicia xxxxxx
x
x
x
x

User Image

Helen noticed the bit of smile on the other girl’s face when Helen released her presence, she could control it at will, a needed skill for the line of work she did. She made note of the fact Alicia seemed to like her presence for later times, though she then made it even more known, she could sense the guards of the rich girl shifting as they struggled to ignore her presence which was more more than that of what they put out. Helen knew it too, it was a fighting tactic used to scare away threats or before a fight to try getting the other to back down without drawing a weapon. Though it could also make those under protection feel safer, and relax more which makes tem trust her more, making her job easier. Though she then lessened it to a more normal presence, just slightly stronger than that the guards put off, as to not draw too much attention to herself. When Alicia replied saying they get her weapons Helen nodded and didn’t need more an invitation to follow, though she walked beside the girl instead of the typical slightly behind position a slave would assume. The half breed shook her head annoyed at how eager the male was to help Alicia, though Helen didn’t trust him a moment and was ready to deal if needed, no one would stand in her way of her weapons, and anyone with half a mind wouldn’t even think to try.

Helen listened to her ‘mistress’ and the warden speaking and growled when he stated that the slave’s possessions were a different charge. “Non-sense” She replied her ears lowering annoyed and her tail swaying in an annoyed manor as well. Though as Alicia started on her own things Helen backed off waiting to see where it would go, if nothing else the warden was but a small obstacle in the way between her and her weapons. Though she was impressed by the girl’s knowledge and would have to ask her about it later but at the time Helen only cared about her weapons to ask about such things. She didn’t care much about the warden’s cheating though she didn’t much appreciate his taking advantage of all the slaves. Though he never dared bother her, Helen had a name for herself even among the slavers though hit was a controlled only she knew that part. It protected Helen though even if it was a pain having the extra restraints on her. She waited to see is Alicia’s words would work with the guard she yawned bored as the warden started begging Alicia not to tell on him with his cheating. Though she started stretching, getting restless about just standing there.

Helen stood by as Alicia’s guard walked by to retrieve the amount of money from the brief case though she didn’t miss the unamusing look he gave her. Though she was annoyed she didn’t show it more than her swaying tail and ears that were back only slightly as they were still listening to the conversation going on, waiting to get her weapons. When he unlocked the door she gave a slight smile as her eyes took it in her nose quickly finding the bin holding her stuff due to her scent being all over them. There was no way she could be fooled nor her weapons be turned agent her. She waited for the warden to leave, something he was hesitant to do at first but seemed quick, and smart, enough to change his mind leaving her ‘mistress’ and her be. She looked at Alicia when she gestured for the half breed to go first. “Quite impressive, though it will take much more than that to get my full attention and loyalties. Though I will protect you is one thing quite simple to attain my full loyalty is a much harder thing to gain, near impossible for most. Though, that’s because they all attempt backstabbing me far too soon, or simply have too long a history.”

Helen stated as she entered the storage room her eyes immediately taking it all in, as well as all escape routes and things she could use. None of that mattered much however, as she walked straight to the bin holding her items. She pulled it off the shelf and set it down easily opening the lid. “Not very secure, I could have broke into this in my sleep much too easily if I wished.” She sighed as she started pulling her things out and placing them on her person as they should be. Even as she did so Helen was well aware of Alicia and he being, she didn’t have to be in the same room as Alicia to know her well being, nor what she was doing even. Helen had one sword on her right hip, and two twin blades on her back the sheaths facing upward. She also wore pouches and a messenger bag which she filled with knives, two hunting knives and many throwing knives, rations of food, and some viles of some liquid she carried. Helen also had a small sum of money her master had given her for emergencies that she hid in a secrete pouch. Once she took the bag she retrieved the money putting it in the place she kept it before. Once she was finished Helen put the lid back over the then open bin and replaced it on the shelf. She then turned to Alicia. “Everything is here, though they messed with it nothing was missing.” She stated as she walked over to Alicia.

OOC:

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:49 pm
Obsequious Kitten

User Image

""

Alicia smirked a little as she listened to the Neko's response about what she'd done being impressive and she waves a hand dismissively "Please... I don't expect it to be that simple... I've already told you. Even if you describe your loyalty in such a matter of fact manner" She says, rolling her eyes a bit "I have no issues with that, as long as I have your protection" She adds simply. Waiting patiently for Helen to get her things with her hands clasped in front of her, held together down in front of her hips. Occasionally looking around a little or flicking a glance at something that captured her interest. But she stayed where she was, not stepping anywhere else while she waits patiently for her new partner. Humming under her breath just a little. Debating what she should do with the warden, he was quite troublesome. Some of the things that she saw she didn't care for, and although her visions had altered the outcome of some of the more immediate futures, she wasn't sure it would be enough to alter the ones further out. It bothered her. But she had also seen more than she cared for. She knew the man had a family, and outside of this he was a decent man... At least from what she could tell. If she got him fired, that would be his family that suffered. But if he stayed, it would be the slaves who suffered... Decisions decisions.

Her musings were cut short as Helen reapproached her. She nodded her head "Good... It's fortunate they had the restraint to not take anything" She says as she flicks a quick glance over the armed girl before her. Thoughtfully as she considered her rather unusual way of carrying her weapons. It didn't matter much to her either way, Helen knew her weapons better than anyone else. How she was comfortable is how she was comfortable. Though she did seem to come with a lot of gear by herself... In a way, Alicia liked that. It meant she'd have a lot of supplies, and although she knew that many people did things like this for show, she knew that for Helen none of it was for such a shallow purpose. No. Alicia was certain, even without her visions, that these were lethal items for her. And for that she approved.

"Now... We move on with your new life" She says, with the now growing familiar amusement in her tone as she heads for the door. What a life it would be indeed. After ensuring Helen is following briefly, her current guard however opening the door for them as they exit. Alicia bringing a hand up to shield her eyes from the sudden onslaught of sunlight, though she adapts rather quickly "My my... It is terribly dreary in there" She says as she takes a small breath of the outside air. Exhaling as if she's trying to get the air from the warehouse from her lungs, before lowering her hand. As she does so, a very hefty looking SUV, fortunately not black, it is instead white, pulls up to receive them. Alicia starting towards it, once she's ensured that Helen is adjusted well to the light. As she walks, her guard responds to her, moving forward and opening the door for both of them. And once they are both in, however, he looks as if he's going to step in along with them, but Alicia holds out a finger. "Take shotgun" She instructs him. "It's merely a car ride... And I have things I must discuss with Helen" She says. The guard hesitated before nodding and saying "Yes ma'am" He says simply, before closing the door and heading to the shotgun. The back of the SUV is very spacious, it seems to be made for luxury transportation. There is even a small tub of ice that's built into the SUV, the kind that holds champagne, except in the case of this SUV, it seems to house various drinks though champagne is not amongst them.

Once the car starts, Alicia looks to Helen "Well... Welcome" She says with a small smile. Gesturing to the drinks “You’re welcome to help yourself… I can hardly imagine they let you drink your fill. You’ll have to pardon me, we don’t have food in this car, but there is good reason for this” As she speaks she rests her hands in her lap, the car starting to move, smoothly. Comfortably. It feels like they’re floating basically. “Once we return to our abode, I will ensure that you are given your fill in food as well… Do you have any preferences for meals?” She inquires, not taking any drinks for herself. Seeming fine with this small talk for the time. “If you have any questions for me now may be the time to ask them… I’m afraid we won’t be alone until tonight, after all” She adds.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:15 pm
Marshmallow Pouf

xxxxxx Feeling: relived about her weapons, bored, impressed xxxxxx Company: Alicia, the guards xxxxxx
x
x
x
x

User Image

Helen nodded when Alicia said it was good that the wardens had restraint when it came to her things. “Even if they had gone through everything they’d have found nothing of value, and had they have taken anything they’d have bluntly stolen from my master.” She replied. “That is something I’m sure even they wouldn’t dare defile a master in that way.” She stated. “My late master made me take care of what he considered the ‘boring’ matters among the more fun tasks that I had been trained for by him.” She stated respect for the man who raised and trained her showing in her voice even though her posture and expression had yet to change. Heather’s posture was more relaxed as she wore her weapons she felt ready and fully dressed again for the first time since she was sent to the shop to await a new master. With a sigh she looked at her new mistress ‘I never thought I’d let myself ever fall into the hands of some spoiled kid.’ She thought though knowing better than to say such things aloud Helen was adapt at hiding her true feelings just as she could her presence.

“Very well, it’s not like there’s anything that ties me to my old life, nothing that would get in the way at least.” She replied with a small nod. Helen was quick to follow her mistress walking just short of being even with her mistress. As the guard opened the door Helen blinked, her eyes quickly adjusting to the change in light she sighed as her skin crawled and a shiver ran down her spine as the heat of the sun reached her. It was a pain being sensitive to the light though it wasn’t to any point that harmed her if she was careful. “Hummmmm, I guess I hadn’t noticed, though I can’t say I like the sun much myself so the shelter from the sun is welcome though the sun won’t harm me as long as I’m careful, it is quite annoying.” She replied. Heather watches as a white SUV pulled up to them as she stood by Alicia, a small hint of what could almost pass as a smile appeared on her lips as Helen breathed in the scents of the fresh outside air. It held a light scent to it one Helen hadn’t thought she missed until it reached her nose once again. As Alicia started walking toward the SUV Helen followed her weapons heavy on her shoulders and waist but it was a familiar, comforting, weight for her. As there was no indication otherwise Helen got in behind Alicia and sat beside her as Alicia then told the guard to sit up front while the girls sat in the roomy back section complete with an ice chest where she could smell drinks but without opening and looking though it she didn’t know more than the fact that water bottles were among the drinks and alcohol was not. Though that was not very surprising Helen found it boring.

Helen looked over at Alicia when she spoke to her again and saw the smile. “Thank-you, Lady Alicia.” She replied to Alicia seeing the gesture to the cooler. “I can’t say anyone gets their fill of anything, food nor drink, in those types of places.” She replied chuckling slightly when Alicia said there was good reason for there not being food in that car. “Ohhhh, is someone a messy eater?” She asked playfully teasing Alicia though even then she didn’t care much her teasing was just something that came with her Helen looked though the drinks finding the warmest bottle of water in there but even that was quite cold after being in the ice. Helen opened it and took a couple sips of the liquid though it didn’t do much to quench the growing hunger she’d suppressed but would have to feed before long. “Please don’t bother making any food just for me, I can wait for a normal meal time, I don’t hold that kind of hunger right now. All I need I have.” She replied looking out the window as she thought of the type of nourishment her body did crave though she’d have to tell the girl eventually she didn’t want to tell her on their first day meeting. She sighed when there was mention that they wouldn’t be alone again till the night she nodded. “Is there anything going on tonight I should prepare myself for?” She asked. Helen had already decided that for that day she would make do with her supplies, though it wasn’t as good as the real stuff it did the job well enough though she did wonder if Alicia would suspect something so after a moment she decided to ask. “You seemed to know me without looking at my chart and something about me caught my attention long before you had a moment to look at the chart on my cage. That leaves me to wonder, and I ask with all due respect, what was it that caught your attention and how much do you know, or even suspect about me. It would be helpful for me to know so if there is any gaps I could help fill them.” She asked.

OOC:

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:48 pm
User Image Alice

Alice held her daughter, Ren close to her even though there was enough space in their small cage to where she didn’t have to hold her so close Alice could tell something was off. Her daughter was getting up there in age, there were many kids younger being sold separate their parents in the shop they were in. Though Alice knew from the moment she accepted her fate as a slave she’d one day be separated from her daughter one day without warning but she wasn’t ready as she watched the guards watching them, some wearing ugly smirks on their expressions as they looked at the mother and her daughter as they opened a cage and Alice held her daughter closer, tighter, there was no way she’d give up her daughter! She may have been stripped down to a mere human just over eight years ago but that didn’t mean she cared for her daughter any less nor would she put up any less of a fight than she’d had if she still held the powers she once did.

User Image Ren

Ren wrapped her arms around her mom’s waist tightly as she rested her head on her mom’s shoulder. She was scared and how tightly her mom held on to her scared her more, her skinny black tail wrapped around her petite body. “Mommy, what’s happening? What’s happening Mommy?” She asked her voice quite, she’d learned to be quite and not draw attention to herself. Her short, shoulder length, black hair had been pulled into a small hair tie in an attempt to keep it from tangling while they were confined to the cage. Alice’s long hair had been pulled into a loose braid for the same reasons as both of their hair types was a pain to detangle without a proper brush.

Before long a few of the slavers walked over one of them chuckling. “What a poor sight, the kid will sell for much higher a price alone.” He stated his words cruel to the ears of Alice and her daughter who held onto each other a small growl emerging from Ren but the slavers laughed as it was no more threatening than a puppy’s playful growl. The slavers opened the door, the one who’d spoken before reached into the cage grabbing Ren’s arm and trying to pull away Ren grabbed on to her mom tighter but she wasn’t as strong as the slaver or her mom so her grip was loosening as the man continued pulling on her arm. “No! Mommy! I don’t want to leave mommy!” She screamed, not caring about the rules of that she was supposed to be quite. “I’m scared! Don’t take me from mommy!” She protested she tried everything she could think of including kicking the slaver and screaming and anything else that she could think of to stay with her mom. Tears streamed down Ren’s cheeks and fell on her mom who also tried hanging on to her daughter speaking her protests as well. “Stop, she’s only a kid! She’s too young still, please, don’t! Please not today it’s too soon!” She pleaded holding tighter and tighter to Ren who by that point was screaming from both fear and the pain from the slaver holding tightly on her arm and her nothing holding her pulling in opposite directions. Though Ren didn’t understand why the slavers wanted to take her from her mom, nor did she care all she cared about was staying with her mom, the only thing in her eight years of life Ren had ever been able to count on as masters were always buying and getting rid of her and her mom, she didn’t want to be separated from her mom.

OOC: Hope this is alright, I had some build up so your character doesn't have to enter right away or can be short of drawn in or whatever, I just thought It'd be a bit more open for you to reply to... If the colors are to bright just let me know and I will attempt finding ones I like that are more readable, I know these lighter colors bother some people's eyes and if you are one of those people I apologize, I tried bolding the colored parts to make it easier to read so let me know if it's alright or if I need to change it.

Felfordulas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:15 am

User Image
~ Rell ~

Rell was, quite frankly, fed up with walking into warehouses such as these. Every time he did, his nose found something different to add to the description of the word 'stench'. Dirt, blood, unwashed bodies...the odor was almost thicker with each new location. His lips pursed into an unimpressed line, for a place that relied on selling people it really didn't advertise well. "Easy now...this is the last place left unless you want to try and keep an eye on him yourself." His thoughts chimed in unhelpfully. He sighed, there was a point to the argument at least...this was the last warehouse in the city and his schedule was already too tight to be complaining. Adjusting his sunglasses momentarily, the grey-haired man started to walk amongst the aisles. The patterns from the other places, however, still seemed prevalent here...either slaves would cower away from him, cuss him out, try to take a swipe at him or simply be too broken to react to his presence. He clicked his tongue as the minutes went by, eyes still wandering the cages, trying to scope out their collars and charms before seeing how they react. Anything that indicated they'd be dangerous was out of the question, that much was a given...but it was hard narrowing down to others when the candidates were just so...well, they just wouldn't fit the role was all he could say. He could've advertised a proper job, it would probably be far more pleaseant, but it'd be too expensive to maintain...not to mention that the employee could just quit outright. He let out another sigh, it wasn't exactly the moral way to look at the situation, but his options were limited. It was during these thoughts that he heard a scream...the voice clearly of a young girl. He looked over to where the sound seemed to be coming from, but Rell hadn't moved just yet. "Don't get involved...just keep your head down and don't get involved." His brain advised, knowing getting into trouble was the last thing he needed. When the screaming continued, an older female's voice joining the other, Rell looked to the floor and uttered a small curse, his curiosity pushing him to at least take a look.

After a bit of pacing and round a corner, Rell found himself watching as one of the slavers was attempting to pull a young girl away from another slave...her mother if he were to guess. Once again his brain chimed in, urging him to just keep walking, it wasn't any of his business. Again he didn't move...and once again his thoughts were calling him an idiot as he made his approach. "That's not going to work, you know." He said, loud enough for all involved to hear. Hands in his pockets, Rell stared at the two slaves for a second or two before turning his attention to the slaver. "Either your employer's going to wonder why you're having so much trouble pulling a little girl away from a young woman or you're going to end up not being able to sell a slave because you've broken her arm trying." He said. Hearing footsteps from behind, Rell turned his head just enough to see another guard from the corner of his eye. "So what do you propose? We can't profit from selling two for one just because the mother hen's not ready to let go. You got the cash to pay the full price?" He said, the gruff tone almost sounding like it was an attempt to intimidate him. Instead, Rell raised a hand to rub the back of his head, clicking his tongue once again in mild agitation before turning to the older woman. "Before I make this stupid decision: if I pay for the two of you to come with me, are you willing to do as I say?" He asked. He had already seen their collars and attached charms in that brief second or two of staring. They had passed that test, the only thing now was whether or not the answer to his question was favourable.

{It's quite alright, my brain might have blanked a little near the end though. As for the colors, they're perfectly fine, yellow's really the only color I hate trying to read from ^.^ }

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:53 pm
User Image Ren

Ren’s cries and screams became louder as the slavers pulled on her arm more, there was defiantly going to be a burse on her arm. “Mommy! Don’t let go mommy, please!” She cried out again, though she kicked and screamed however scared she was the thought to bite the slaver who pulled her arm had yet to cross her mind, nor would it. Ren had been taught better than that, however she’d been taught better than to fight the slavers and cause a commotion but she was doing it anyway. Ren was more than terrified as she clung to her mom. Her arms were getting tired and she was losing her grip on mother, her fingers getting tired as she struggled to hold on, she was being pulled further and further away. She cried unaware of the male approaching them until she heard his voice but the slaver was still holding her arm so even though she quieted down she squeaked in the pain as the angry slaver gripped tighter to her arm the younger girl whimpered and she hesitantly looked up at the male who spoke to the slavers. When the strange male asked her mom if she would do as he said. She whimpered again as her arm ached and the slaver’s stubby nails dug into her skin but they weren’t long enough to pierce her skin it felt just as painful, and she couldn’t help the whimpering that escaped her quivering lips but she was too scared to let go on her mother and she knew that if they did let the slavers take her than she’d probably never see her mom again.

User Image Alice

While Ren screamed and kicked the slaver pulling on her arm Alice begged the slavers not to take her daughter away from her. Though Alice saw the male approaching them she wasn’t about to give up on holding on to the kid. Though she did watch the male approach, she was afraid he’d side with the slavers but when he spoke she was pleasantly surprised when he got on to the guards calling then either weak for not being able to take a little girl from her mom or they wouldn’t be able to sell one of them due to in injury resulting from the harsh treatment of the slavers. But Alice knew that even if one of them were injured the shop would still sell them that was the truth Alice had accepted for herself, but had been in denial about for her daughter’s fate. She looked at the male when he asked her if she would obey him if he bought her and her daughter. Alice then looked at her daughter whimpered and sighed. “Sir, I barely know you but that is how it goes in these places. I will do as you say as long as my daughter isn’t in danger.” She replied. Alice wasn’t going to say something she didn’t mean, her daughter came first, and she would give everything she could for her daughter. She didn’t care what the slavers did to her but she refused to just give up and let them take her child from her without some form of a fight as she continued to hold onto her child however she didn’t attempt to pull Ren from the slaver’s arms as even though he was distracted by the male customer he still had a tight grip on Ren’s arm and she knew pulling her daughter away would hurt her arm any more than it possibly already was hurt from the slavers trying to pull the child from her mother.

OOC: N/A

Felfordulas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:00 am

User Image
~ Rell ~

As Rell listened to the woman speak, he simply shrugged. "It's not me you're gonna have to get to know..." He said, more under his breath than anything, but still audible if one had good ears. At the mention of danger, he shifted his hands back into his pockets before letting his gaze wander around the immediate area. "Danger's relative. If your girl's prone to tripping over and bumping into things, I can't really help there...but where you're going definitely isn't as bad as this dump." He said, sliding his gaze over to the nearest guard. He let out a sigh, he really wasn't planning on paying so much when he first left this morning, but he figured he should be somewhat glad the search was over. "I'll take these two, full price, whatever the usual spiel is." He said, fishing out a cheque book from the inner pocket of his suit. Within a moment, the payment was done and the slavers stepped away from the cage, allowing the two slaves the room to move out. Tilting his head to one side, just enough for the joints to crack lightly, the male removed his sunglasses briefly to get a better look at them. His eyes, a dark brown in color, weren't harsh or cruel by any stretch, but they weren't warm or gentle either...they were the eyes of a man who had been burnt out on one too many occaisions and would rather get to the point because of it. "Name's Rell by the way...we'll reach the house just before sundown if we're lucky." He said, putting his glasses back on and gesturing for them to follow. Once outside, Rell lead them to his car, a black sedan that definitely outshone the old vans of the slavers. "Feel free to get some sleep on the way, I'm not the chattiest sort on the road." He said as they approached. Though he didn't say outright, he gave them choice of both of them in the back or one in the passenger, he was honestly just more interested in beating traffic at this point.

{sorry for the delay, last couple of days were surprisingly busy. Also sorry for the shorter post, gonna be moving them to the home thread after your reply ^^}

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:46 pm
User Image Alice

Alice hardly acknowledged the male saying it wasn’t him she’d have to get to know, though considering he was the one sent to find a slave Alice had to quietly disagree with the male about that one. Though she would never openly disagree with a master save for the sloe purpose of protecting her daughter or if they were harming themselves then she may say something as she couldn’t simply sit by and watch someone harm themselves if she could help it. She chuckled when the male stated with a smart reply toward her concern of her daughters safety. “She is not clumsy nor is she accident prone. Nor do I ask everything be changed to where she’s practically bubble wrapped only that she is able to be a child, and not have worry of being harmed in her sleep.” Alice replied. “However I’m saddened to say most anywhere but this place would be better for anyone.” She added with a saddened sigh. Alice was quick to pull Ren back close to her the moment the slaver released the girl’s arm and pulled the raven haired girl behind her protectively though with the check being written the guard had lost interest in separating the kid from the woman. Alice waited a moment as the guards stepped aside for her and Ren to get out of the small cage that housed them. She then climbed out, Ren right behind her, gripping onto Alice’s cloths, her wide eyes looking at the slavers scared they’d attempt forcing her away from her mom. Alice nodded when the male, Rell, stated his name before stating they would be lucky to reach the house any moment before sunset. With a nod she followed reaching her hand back to find and hold Ren’s hand as they walked. She tool in the black sedan and couldn’t help the small snort of laughter. There was no losing that car among the market’s beat up vans and even the employee’s cheap beater upper cars they drove to and from the shop. She nodded again when he said they could sleep on the way home if they wished. When Rell didn’t tell them where they were to sit Alice helped Ren into the back seat before getting in next to her daughter making sure their seatbelts were secured properly.

User Image Ren

Ren stayed close to her mom even after the market doors closed behind her, her small hands gripping tightly to Alice’s. Her tail swayed close behind her as her ears twitched almost every sound catching her interest as they walked to the fancy car. It was only when her mom helped her in the car that Ren released the woman’s hand and moved to the other side to give her mom space to sit in the seat and let her mom buckle her in. Once they were all in the car and Rell started it that Ren asked a question. “I If you aren’t to be our master, Mr. Rell, t then w what is out new m master like?” She asked her voice on the quitter side and still held the childish innocents and curiosity of most kids her age. Ren’s ears twitched every now and then as they picked up different sounds, it would seem as if her black cat ears never really ceased their moving.

OOC: It’s fine, and just quote me in the home thread when you do, of course, but I was expecting it to be moved soon.

Felfordulas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:22 am
~Moonlight~
User Image
Moonlight sat in her cage looking at all the slaves in their caged. she sighed and looked at her paws siting in the corner of her cage hopeing that soon she would finally find a way to set herself free

Moonlightwolfpup

Beloved Pup

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 739 740 741 742

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers