Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [20]~ Profiles ~
Hows my pro

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

on a scale from 1-10 hows my profile
View Results

SuicidalCondumz

5,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:24 am
How do you peoples like my profile. Ignore my friends at the bottom they dont matter. i just want your feedback on the reat of it.
biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:14 am
I think over-all it's pretty good but your images are covering some of your things. I like that you are up front and uncompromising about who you are and that you have music. Nice playlist, by the way. It's nice that your profile isn't over-blown with images but you could add a few more. You might want to consider leaving your the birth year off because even if Gaia takes every precaution it can there will still be perves and stalkers about.
I could do without the text slang, but that's just a personal pet peeve of mine and you used it like short hand and not like an idiot so that was good too.

It's expressive and I think once you nudge the layout a bit it will really be a good representation of who you are.

If you have time, would you check out my art in the area? I'd ;love to get your feed back on it and my profile has some old school goth and some other things you would probably like on my playlist.  

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[20]~ Profiles ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items