Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:41 pm
User Image

Paloma is playing on the beach near the surf, wiggling her toes in the cold, salty water. She piles wet sand over her kneecaps, and then flexes, watching the sand crackle and fall off. She giggles merrily. Today is a glorious day. Although, she does wish she had a playmate.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image

Angelique stares out at the ocean; she's never seen anything so vast. She's wandered away from Crimson, following the little trail of sand dune flowers. They're a kind she's never seen before and they captivate her. She picks a few and follows the trail down to the edge of the sand.

"He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves....."

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:05 pm
Paloma looks over at the other girl wandering down the beach. Right as she'd wished for a playmate! I am MAGIC! she thinks excitedly. She stares at her for a moment and then gets up and walks over, not bothering to brush the sand off her legs or back.

"Hi. I'm Paloma. Wutcha doin'? Are you my playmate?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:28 pm
Angelique starts, suddenly face to face with a teal colored Pae'Il, the same age as herself. She studies Paloma for a moment before letting a smile break out over her face.

"Picking flowers," She says, holding out her handful. "I'm Angelique. Want one?" She looks around, and then looks back at the Pae'Il in front of her. "Where's your mom? Are you here all alone?"

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:46 pm
"Oh. Thanks!" She takes it and tucks it behind her ear. "What's a mom? I don't think I have one. Why are you picking the petals off that poor flower?" She watches the petals fall to the ground and digs her toe into the sand.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:01 pm
Angelique pauses, wondering how to explain what a mother is. Her tiny wings flutter for a moment and she pulls out more petals.

"A mom is a female that takes care of you," She stares down at the flower heads and sighs. "Mom says it's a stress reliever. I'm not really sure why I do it."

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:38 pm
Paloma shakes her head. "No, I most definitely don't have one of those. I'm just out here on my own. It's great, when I can find someone to play with. Otherwise I just look for birds or fishes or flowers or whatever I can find to not be bored with. But now you're here so we'll have some fun, right? Let's have fun!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:44 am
The pink Pae'Il hesitates for a moment. As much as she wants to play with this new friend of hers, she knows that her mother will be worried about her. Angelique pulls on one of her pigtails and looks around, searching for Crimson.

"Yeah...just," She pauses as she sees Crimson coming down the bluff. "Gimme a second to ask my mom." Angelique smiles at Paloma and scampers off after her mother.

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:28 am
"Okay!" calls Paloma after her. "I'll wait!" She plunks down on the beach, spreading her little legs in a V-shape and drawing pictures in the wet sand.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:59 am
Angelique raises her arms and waits for the red haired woman to pick her up. When she does, she speaks rapidly, and gestures to where Paloma waits. The woman nods and sets Ange down again. She rummages around in her bag and pulls out a large plastic bag, which she then hands to the small Pae'Il. Angelique smiles and takes the before running back to Paloma.

"She said yes," She exclaims excitedly and holds up the bag, which contains several sandwiches. "And look! Lunch!"

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:24 pm
"Wooow," says Paloma, impressed. "Your mom-lady's real nice. Where'd you get her?"  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games