Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Kagome

200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:59 pm
Everyone (Well, not everyone, you know what I mean.) likes scary stories, right? Well, since I didn't find a forum to post scary stories, I made one! C: I have one that I remember.

There was a little girl who wanted a puppy very much. When she turned six her parents had finally bought her one for her birthday. The dog went under the girl's bed. When it was time for her to go to sleep, she put her hand under her bed, and the dog licked her. She did this again a few times, but the last time her hand was licked, she screamed at the top of her lungs. When her parents went into her room to see what happened, written on the little girl's mirror with dog's blood was "Humans can lick too!"

The end. C: What did you think? Do you have anymore?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:16 pm
☽ SOURCES ☀

Ⅰ- Click for Creepypasta.com

Ⅱ - Click for Snopes.com's Horror section

Ⅲ - Click for Americanfolklore.net

More coming soon!

Summer Kagome

200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

0Lush0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:03 pm
This is a chain letter I got awhile ago, lol.
Thought Id share it heart

Subject: Fw: clown

this creepy or what?

:: a few years ago a mother and a father decided they needed a break, so they wanted to head out for a night on the town. So they called their most trusted babysitter. When the babysitter arrived the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the children.

Later in the night, the babysitter got bored and so she wanted to watch tv but she couldnt watch it downstairs because they didnt have cable downstairs (the parents didnt want their children watching too much garbage) so she called them and asked them if she could watch cable tv in the parents room. Of course the parents said it was ok, but the babysitter had one final request. She asked if she could cover up the large clown statue in their bedroom with a blanket or cloth, because it made her nervous. The phone line was silent for a moment, and the father (who was talking to the babysitter at the time) said..... take the children and get out of the house..... we'll call the police... we dont have a clown statue..... the children and the babysitter got murdered by the clown. it turned out 2 be that the clown was a killer that escaped from jail.

if you dont repost to 10 peeps within 5 minutes the clown will be standing next 2 your bed at 3:00am with a knife in his hand....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:26 pm
0Lush0
This is a chain letter I got awhile ago, lol.
Thought Id share it heart

Subject: Fw: clown

this creepy or what?

:: a few years ago a mother and a father decided they needed a break, so they wanted to head out for a night on the town. So they called their most trusted babysitter. When the babysitter arrived the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the children.

Later in the night, the babysitter got bored and so she wanted to watch tv but she couldnt watch it downstairs because they didnt have cable downstairs (the parents didnt want their children watching too much garbage) so she called them and asked them if she could watch cable tv in the parents room. Of course the parents said it was ok, but the babysitter had one final request. She asked if she could cover up the large clown statue in their bedroom with a blanket or cloth, because it made her nervous. The phone line was silent for a moment, and the father (who was talking to the babysitter at the time) said..... take the children and get out of the house..... we'll call the police... we dont have a clown statue..... the children and the babysitter got murdered by the clown. it turned out 2 be that the clown was a killer that escaped from jail.

if you dont repost to 10 peeps within 5 minutes the clown will be standing next 2 your bed at 3:00am with a knife in his hand....

I remember hearing that! I used to think it was so scary. whee  

Summer Kagome

200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:32 pm
I always loved hearing the Mexican Folklore.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:38 pm
Lady Kira X
I always loved hearing the Mexican Folklore.

Like La Llorona?

Or was that Spain..  

Summer Kagome

200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:42 pm
the one about the witch that comes to get bad children when they sleep and the one about the huge owl thing.. always scared the crap out of me

I don't know the names for them.. but usually the stories are scarier than the american ones... at least for me.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:29 pm
I think I have one...:

A family of four children and two parents lived in an average house with an average life. The parents decided to go out for dinner and a movie and called a babysitter to take care of their children. The babysitter was very nice, and kind at heart, and loved children very much. She accepted right away.

When time struck to ten in the night, and the parents were finishing up their movie, as the babysitter tucked in the children for bed. The babysitter washed the dishes, threw out the trash, and decided to watch a bit of TV. She sat down and flipped to a favourite channel of her's.

Suddenly the phone rang. Thinking it was the parents, the babysitter hurriedly picked up the phone and said "Hello"? A deep, low, raspy voice was heard over the receiver. "Hello...", it said slowly, and was followed by raspy, harsh breathing. "Did you check the children...?" the voice asked in a deep tone.

Panicking, the babysitter slammed the phone done and rushed up the stairs to find the children fast asleep. Exhaling in relief, she went back to the television.

A few minutes later, the phone rang again. Now, of course, the parents were expected to be home soon, so the babysitter picked up the phone and answered again: "Hello?" The same deep voice returned to the babysitter's ear, along with the harsh, scrappy breathing. "Did you check the children now?"

Eyes widening in alert, the babysitter was startled by the caller's same question. She hung up and journeyed back to the children's bedroom. They were all sound asleep. Rolling her eyes at her stupidity of the prank call, she went downstairs to the phone. She picked up the receiver and called the police. Explaining her situation to the police of the mysterious prank calls, she asked for the traces of the phone calls. The police replied "Yes, of course ma'am. We'll look into it straight away. If we find anything, we'll call you." She thanked them and hung up.

Moments passed, and the babysitter had turned off the TV, and watched the children sleep instead, making sure they were okay. The phone rang, and the babysitter picked up. It was the same police she had called. She was relieved, and asked "Sir, did you find anything?" It was only a second later until the police yelled "We've got police cars surrounding your house. Get out off the house now! We've tracked the caller, and the source is coming from inside your house!" Panicking, the babysitter grabbed jacket and dashed out the door without another thought.

The two parents came home, and bit sleepy, but nevertheless happy, When they drove down their street and came upon their house, they stopped in their tracks. Scattered bodies of police and the babysitter were found upon the lawn. Gasping at the sight, they bolted straight for the door, unlocked it and dashed upstairs. The beds were stained red, and their children's bodies were found on the floor, beside their bed.  

ThornySinger

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[Lacrimosa]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:21 pm
The huge owl thing! I used to remember the name of that! My aunt's husband used to terrify me with that story every time I stayed at their house! It was awful. xD

Summer, I've heard a version of that story, only it's longer and a bit scarier. XD  
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games