Reply Rainbow Bridge
My Bolshy Boy's have passed away

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lapinporokoira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:32 pm
My Guinea Pig, Jake died today. He had been recovering from an illness, but I guess it came back with a vengeance. Yesterday he was bullying his brother and eating happily, today he was cold and lifeless before finally passing away. He was only three years old.

Jake was such a big shot between him and his brother. He called first dibs on everything, especially food and was always bullying his brother. But they cared about each other and when Jake was first ill, Elwood would cuddle-up next to him. Jake was a strong character and it feels emptier without him.

heart RIP Jake heart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:42 pm
Awh im sorry for your loss  

justadarling

Witty Phantom

JoJo1130

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:24 am
cry cry cry cry cry cry so sorry  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:12 pm
I have further sad news. My dear, sweet-hearted Elwood has also just passed away as of an hour ago. It's hit me worse then Jake. He was young too. I can only guess that inbreeding may have been a part of their deaths. But whatever the case may be they are both gone. Hopefully they are happy together in a grasst meadow eating to their hearts content.

I'll miss you Elwood. Still missing you Jake.

RIP ELWOOD heart  

Lapinporokoira

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:19 pm
I'm sorry for your loss. Both your babies in such a short time is a horrible feeling. Rest in peace, little ones.  
Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games